The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wulff is returning

Go down 
+12
Logan
Brett
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Tom
sapikles
Sanderson_FIN
J4|V|3$
Phinchen
goldengold
San_Antonio
Firom
Wulff
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

Wulff is returning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:38 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:
swinehoot's an old school player. VERY old school, he got left behind as styles progressed.
wow didnt expect to see his name. swine was a good guy though. he was informative(in his own way)

him and i had our differences in the past but i still made peace with the man. he had a tendancy to take any resource closest to his base even if it was the gold mine next to your tc. he was a punk like that but i set him straight. cheers

basicly swinehoot was around long time ago to help pave the way for the new guys. tbh i think me and swiney got/get a bad rap for the fact that we spoke of knowlage and peeps didnt like it.

all hail swinehoot!

I think I just realized I am the oldest aoe treaty player...I've been around vanilla before everyone here...DANGGGGGGGGGG

your wrong me and dan was here back then playing treaty

to me your one of the new guys alan... you weren't there at the start of TWC or during the beginning of vanilla treaty experiences like...5 years ago

or were you? never saw u around...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:53 am

my first account got banned by that fker seanrules......remember that kid? hes probly still grinding away playing that dumbass game alot of the old trt members went to.

he did also give me info after the fact to send my game in to microsoft for another clean new copy. to this day i cant believe i lost that account because his punk ass gimmick. i think he did it on purpose. hope hes playing something dumb like torchlight. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Nakashasov__ wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:
swinehoot's an old school player. VERY old school, he got left behind as styles progressed.
wow didnt expect to see his name. swine was a good guy though. he was informative(in his own way)

him and i had our differences in the past but i still made peace with the man. he had a tendancy to take any resource closest to his base even if it was the gold mine next to your tc. he was a punk like that but i set him straight. cheers

basicly swinehoot was around long time ago to help pave the way for the new guys. tbh i think me and swiney got/get a bad rap for the fact that we spoke of knowlage and peeps didnt like it.

all hail swinehoot!

I think I just realized I am the oldest aoe treaty player...I've been around vanilla before everyone here...DANGGGGGGGGGG

your wrong me and dan was here back then playing treaty

to me your one of the new guys alan... you weren't there at the start of TWC or during the beginning of vanilla treaty experiences like...5 years ago

or were you? never saw u around...

been playing 4 year's, was'nt really into the game till TWC came out
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 am

all in here are new for me, even naka, i remember playing naka in twc, he was a noobie cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:44 am

I started with aoe 1 then 2 , 3 and its additions, so i say im way old school too. If they had started with Age of Caveman; the stone age, "AOC Stone age: stone and sticks" , I prob would've played that damn thing!
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 am

sapikles wrote:
all in here are new for me, even naka, i remember playing naka in twc, he was a noobie cheers

haha I remember using russia and INSISTING on saying that forts were useless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I started with aoe 1 then 2 , 3 and its additions, so i say im way old school too. If they had started with Age of Caveman; the stone age, "AOC Stone age: stone and sticks" , I prob would've played that damn thing!
lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 am

my first was aoe2. love that game! I'm much worse at it than aoe3 and couldn't win an online game to save my life, but its still a great game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wulff is returning
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4