The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wulff is returning

Go down 
+12
Logan
Brett
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Tom
sapikles
Sanderson_FIN
J4|V|3$
Phinchen
goldengold
San_Antonio
Firom
Wulff
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

Wulff is returning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 am

Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:
hmm.. After thinking i remembered my ownage of goldens french with british back in days Razz poor boy.

TAD: TR andes
Wulff

goldengold

01:44:54 2009-06-20 01:47:51

This was half a year ago, I was what, maybe a 2nd lieu?
http://aoe3.game-server.cc/rating2/player/Wulff?page=7

a loss is a loss even if you got spammed in by dopples without realizing it, if you know what I mean golden

I don't know what you mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 am

scratch poor goldie, cant win em all bro.
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:20 am

goldengold wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:
hmm.. After thinking i remembered my ownage of goldens french with british back in days Razz poor boy.

Wulff

goldengold

a loss is a loss even if you got spammed in by dopples without realizing it, if you know what I mean golden

LOL, how could you not. 1 min your talking shit to proton telling him he's a noob and then 30 seconds later he's in your base with 50 dopps
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 am

And I remember beating Wulff's French with Germany in 10 mins in a tourney game... you played so bad swinehoot thought it was set up
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 am

Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:

Wulff

goldengold

LOL, how could you not. 1 min your talking shit to proton telling him he's a noob and then 30 seconds later he's in your base with 50 dopps

There is a difference from making 3 walls i think i made and then proton running off and taking them down in 10 secs, I fought wulffy heads up.
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:01 pm

goldengold wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:

Wulff

goldengold

There is a difference from making 3 walls i think i made and then proton running off and taking them down in 10 secs, I fought wulffy heads up.

your doppels was a rush/raid
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm

goldengold wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:

Wulff

goldengold

No they weren't I got all natives in like 4 mins, your motars fucked my FB from the side so I started to attack from the front...............................

Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 pm

OK that last tunnel continuation didn't even have a message in it lol
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

It's golden! He's probably out of excuses, that noob.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Wulff wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Wulff wrote:

Wulff

goldengold

your doppels was a rush/raid

How were my dopples a rush/raid? I had map control i lost my FB at the side with natives, so i pull back to the middle trade post and attack there instead.
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
And I remember beating Wulff's French with Germany in 10 mins in a tourney game... you played so bad swinehoot thought it was set up

haha that's messed up
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:52 am

Nakashasov__ wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

haha that's messed up

Who is swinehoot?
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:39 am

swinehoot's an old school player. VERY old school, he got left behind as styles progressed.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
swinehoot's an old school player. VERY old school, he got left behind as styles progressed.

How has the style progressed? I haven't even played AoE for a year so I haven't noticed any difference.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
wow didnt expect to see his name. swine was a good guy though. he was informative(in his own way)

him and i had our differences in the past but i still made peace with the man. he had a tendancy to take any resource closest to his base even if it was the gold mine next to your tc. he was a punk like that but i set him straight. cheers

basicly swinehoot was around long time ago to help pave the way for the new guys. tbh i think me and swiney got/get a bad rap for the fact that we spoke of knowlage and peeps didnt like it.

all hail swinehoot!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm

yer but now u dont like it now u have been left behind while our style's and skills have progressed
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:25 am

It's too bad I'll turn into a relic in a few months time, oh well. Who wants a free account? lol
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:51 am

Brett wrote:
It's too bad I'll turn into a relic in a few months time, oh well. Who wants a free account? lol

PM me bitch
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:31 am

Buck the System wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:
wow didnt expect to see his name. swine was a good guy though. he was informative(in his own way)

him and i had our differences in the past but i still made peace with the man. he had a tendancy to take any resource closest to his base even if it was the gold mine next to your tc. he was a punk like that but i set him straight. cheers

basicly swinehoot was around long time ago to help pave the way for the new guys. tbh i think me and swiney got/get a bad rap for the fact that we spoke of knowlage and peeps didnt like it.

all hail swinehoot!

I think I just realized I am the oldest aoe treaty player...I've been around vanilla before everyone here...DANGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 am

merde ça doit te donner un coup de vieux ça. A l'époque je n'avais même pas le jeu.

Sur quel compte tu as commencé ?
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Nakashasov__ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

all hail swinehoot!

I think I just realized I am the oldest aoe treaty player...I've been around vanilla before everyone here...DANGGGGGGGGGG

your wrong me and dan was here back then playing treaty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:44 pm

weirdly enough, this is the first pc game i ever owned and same with the computer. bought the comp then a week later got aoe the day it came out. ive been loving ottoman since then too, passionatly. too bad they keep changing them and i have to keep changing the boom for them.

i didnt have a high speed connection for about a year though. i think i got the high speed around the time warchiefs came out. i tried online with my dial up that first week and then just gave up til my development finally got the high speed after years of fighting with the state to close the highway for the time to install the lines from comcast.

josh knows, i live in the boonies, in the middle of no where. lol big difference from growing up seeing the skyline of boston and the hussle and bussle of the city.

maybe we are all lifers here til the servers die Sad
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Too busy/distracted with school + programming to really care much about AOE anymore, so I'm definitely not! Goldie sure is though.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Nakashasov__ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

all hail swinehoot!

i have been playing since 2005...., december 12 2005
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wulff is returning   Wulff is returning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wulff is returning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next