The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster

Go down 
+3
sapikles
_spunk_
Smurfed
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:55 am

Yea you take Portugal and I'll take Aztec and masterkenneth will do something at 2:01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 am

sapikles wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:
for a supremacy player to be inactive and then come back and play treaty is hard... but without watching I'm gonna say you did silly things, like always Ivan

like what??? deleting 50 vills??? hahahaha, i got a comp today we ca do this match up again guys and i will own you all
i hope your feeling better. you mentioned ingame your problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Everyone come watch Buzz's amazing Germans!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:54 pm

thats right chump! keep spamming pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:16 pm

gamemaster got owned by me. has no clue of german tactics and paid for it. watch for yourself. my boom was pretty solid and i owned the port artillery lamer. ill sacrifice 10-20 units to get the job done at a time. then push push push.

if kerk was on gamemaster, lol, watch this recording of him get messed up by me not using any artillery! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:13 pm

[quote="Buck the System"]gamemaster got owned by me. has no clue of german tactics and paid for it. watch for yourself. my boom was pretty solid and i owned the port artillery lamer. ill sacrifice 10-20 units to get the job done at a time. then push push push.

if kerk was on gamemaster, lol, watch this recording of him get messed up by me not using any artillery! lol! lol![/quote

I was on v6 obviously buzz, who else would that be?

And Gamemaster hasnt played in a VERY long time. And no you didnt beat him. You drained all of your sources doing a failed blitzkreig.. You couldnt figure out that you needed a mortar to knock down his buildings. You spammed senselessly right into his organs. Then you try to blame IVAN for the loss > LOLOL
Ivan did waht he needed to do . You just failed again, like usual ^ ^

You should watch alan play germans, he'll show you how its done.

Buzz you are terrible man. Lets 1v1 next time I'm on and we can post your embarrasment on here and you can tell us all it was your kid again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 pm

is this a problem you have since you got owned by me last time we played 1v1? lol! i won with you sitting back being a nub. i had over 100 miltary pop and all natives while you cannon lamed with longbows forever behind your walls. like a dummy you didnt even try to build up or wall off anything besides directly at your walls.

you cant beat me using your brits dude. i win vs chumps like you with no artillery all the time. its very gratifying using no artillery to own the nubs.

i won the only time we ever played and then you avoid me til now.....get a clue. i see allthe cheating crap you fools are a part of recently so dont take it out on me man......
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i had over 100 miltary pop and all natives while you cannon lamed with longbows forever behind your walls.
so how did he hold you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
i had over 100 miltary pop and all natives while you cannon lamed with longbows forever behind your walls.
so how did he hold you?

He keeps acting like he was winning. I had an exam for a class and the game lasted over 3 hours bc all buzz did was run around with doppels. I thought I was playing Disco. I left bc I had an exam.

He is the only person who thinks he can beat me. Not sure why he thinks he can, but I think its funny. I'm waiting to 1v1 him and hopefully we can get another epic excuse like it was his kid playing.

Did you see him fight vs Gamemaster? LMFAO and he thinks he will win doing that vs me? He couldnt even beat someone who hasnt played in a year. Spam and no micro. Then he tries to blame IVAN for the loss. LMAO. Watch the game and how Ivan played. WTF else was he going to do? lol

Buzz to sum this up, you are a tool with a million excuses. Lets 1v1 to see your excuse this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
so how did he hold you?

He keeps acting like he was winning. I had an exam for a class and the game lasted over 3 hours bc all buzz did was run around with doppels. I thought I was playing Disco. I left bc I had an exam.

He is the only person who thinks he can beat me. Not sure why he thinks he can, but I think its funny. I'm waiting to 1v1 him and hopefully we can get another epic excuse like it was his kid playing.

Did you see him fight vs Gamemaster? LMFAO and he thinks he will win doing that vs me? He couldnt even beat someone who hasnt played in a year. Spam and no micro. Then he tries to blame IVAN for the loss. LMAO. Watch the game and how Ivan played. WTF else was he going to do? lol

Buzz to sum this up, you are a tool with a million excuses. Lets 1v1 to see your excuse this time.
the only excuse i see is yours that i "highlighted" just so you can see. this game was ivans fault for not defending his base....THATS IT! if he defended it he wouldnt have had to delete vills. THATS IT! keep watching the recording of me owning you from before youll need it. you got beat badly by no artilery lol! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
so how did he hold you?

the only excuse i see is yours that i "highlighted" just so you can see. this game was ivans fault for not defending his base....THATS IT! if he defended it he wouldnt have had to delete vills. THATS IT! keep watching the recording of me owning you from before youll need it. you got beat badly by no artilery lol! cheers

LOL, lets 1v1 Buzz. I want to see your excuse after you get pounded. Tell me what day and time and we'll arrange it.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Alright, I watched this game so I could really say some stuff. Here's a brief analysis:
Ivan, you had some large mistakes, but you played excellently when kerk was in your base. It looked like you kinda relaxed though when you were at his walls. Maybe you got overconfident? idk, in any case, you played very well at some parts. BTW, you had about 20 pop sitting around for a few minutes, which hurt your push a lot. Also, SEAL YOUR FLANK. You got screwed by hussars time and again. Overall, good work. BTW, I loved that bit of culv micro at the end. 5 mortars at once? YES.
Buzz, you didn't OWN gamemaster. You drained like a mofo right until about 1800. At 1800, your gameplay tightened, and you played much better. You started using culvs and falcs more, and you had some nicely timed uhlans. However, jacking your settler pop back up really killed any chance at a decent push. Also, you need to queue your cannons at 1 until they're about to come out, otherwise it slows you down a lot. I'm pretty sure H20 would cry at your micro. Also, once they started doubling Ivan, you sent troops, but most of them just walked right into their counters and got killed. You also should have backed him with cannons. 2 civs worth of culvs is too much for a single port to handle.
Kerk, good work. You played pretty solidly, but you should have played more like you did when Ivan got into your base. Once he did, you started using some nice flanking hussars, and you started racking up the kills/draining ivan. You held on quite well, and your initial push rocked. Not sure if you should've defended as hard vs the small flanking attack at the start, but ya won, so you certainly made up for it.
Gamemaster, you had some serious mistakes in troops positioning, which buzz sometimes took advantage of, but you played pretty well. You drained him quite nicely, and though you should've microed your organ guns to spread out the shots, you did what was needed from you.

I'm downloading that zoom out thing btw, that looks way good.

Final comments: Buzz, you didn't own anyone, and imo, it's more your fault that your team lost than ivan's. That's not to say you played terribly the whole game, but you had a number of mistakes, particularly with micro. Also, I would've taken the church card over exotic hardwoods any day. You had 3-4 on wood much of the game, and even if you don't like tilly's discipline, 20% dopp hp+12 dopps for 2k coin is great.

33 shipments + for buzz, ivan, and game, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 am

Firom wrote:
Alright, I watched this game so I could really say some stuff. Here's a brief analysis:
Ivan, you had some large mistakes, but you played excellently when kerk was in your base. It looked like you kinda relaxed though when you were at his walls. Maybe you got overconfident? idk, in any case, you played very well at some parts. BTW, you had about 20 pop sitting around for a few minutes, which hurt your push a lot. Also, SEAL YOUR FLANK. You got screwed by hussars time and again. Overall, good work. BTW, I loved that bit of culv micro at the end. 5 mortars at once? YES.
Buzz, you didn't OWN gamemaster. You drained like a mofo right until about 1800. At 1800, your gameplay tightened, and you played much better. You started using culvs and falcs more, and you had some nicely timed uhlans. However, jacking your settler pop back up really killed any chance at a decent push. Also, you need to queue your cannons at 1 until they're about to come out, otherwise it slows you down a lot. I'm pretty sure H20 would cry at your micro. Also, once they started doubling Ivan, you sent troops, but most of them just walked right into their counters and got killed. You also should have backed him with cannons. 2 civs worth of culvs is too much for a single port to handle.
Kerk, good work. You played pretty solidly, but you should have played more like you did when Ivan got into your base. Once he did, you started using some nice flanking hussars, and you started racking up the kills/draining ivan. You held on quite well, and your initial push rocked. Not sure if you should've defended as hard vs the small flanking attack at the start, but ya won, so you certainly made up for it.
Gamemaster, you had some serious mistakes in troops positioning, which buzz sometimes took advantage of, but you played pretty well. You drained him quite nicely, and though you should've microed your organ guns to spread out the shots, you did what was needed from you.

Final comments: Buzz, you didn't own anyone, and imo, it's more your fault that your team lost than ivan's. That's not to say you played terribly the whole game, but you had a number of mistakes, particularly with micro. Also, I would've taken the church card over exotic hardwoods any day. You had 3-4 on wood much of the game, and even if you don't like tilly's discipline, 20% dopp hp+12 dopps for 2k coin is great.

oh really? i dont know you or how much of a player you are but i have many decks and i chose the one that is going to give me the best shot at native laming. now because of this eco suffers somewhat because the natives vs ports is slaughter but i have to use them. dont try to tell me what is what there buddy boy. ive played germany ever since the uhlan bug and still managed to lay some serrious beatdowns.

IVAN RAN OUT OF ECO THATS WHY WE LOST!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:36 pm

u both run out of eco at, 1 point u had no gold at all . u were both passing over gold and food to each other
Back to top Go down
MrFreeze

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:51 pm

<<<<<------------------------------------ All i gotta say
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Firom wrote:

oh really? i dont know you or how much of a player you are but i have many decks and i chose the one that is going to give me the best shot at native laming. now because of this eco suffers somewhat because the natives vs ports is slaughter but i have to use them. dont try to tell me what is what there buddy boy. ive played germany ever since the uhlan bug and still managed to lay some serrious beatdowns.

IVAN RAN OUT OF ECO THATS WHY WE LOST!
Doppelsoldner 669 666 00.45%
Incan Huaminca 882 860 02.49%
if you count in the bolas, you made about 400 more natives than dopps, which isn't a whole lot, considering cost. If you used almost 700 dopps, costing 200 resources total, don't you think an extra 20% hp would've been great? Also, melee units use speed to close ground, which makes them a lot more effective, both natives and dopps. If you wanted a truly strong push on the port with your infantry, Treaty of Westphalia seems like a must. Your germany's not as awesome as you made it out to be. I've seen stronger ones. And lol @ IVAN RAN OUT OF ECO. As I said, you ran out too, but jacked up your economy and eased up on military. That made your eco come back to 139 settlers, while it gave away any chance of winning. Also, your eco dropped a hell of a lot faster than ivan's. Don't act like you knew everything about germany, because you made a lot of mistakes this game. You also ignored the rest of my comments, as you have a tendency to do -.-
All in all, don't try and throw the blame around, act your age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:00 am

you have nothing i want to hear. sorry man thats just the way it is. if you really think i showed you guys everything ive found out with germany your crazy. i show what i feel is necessary.

you can come up with all the ratios you want,comment on resources all you want too. but i dont need resources above 5k of each to fight the same for hours.

firom you sound like our old friend swinehoot......you dont want to be like him. enjoy the site and the recordings that you are learning from. watching doesnt in no way, mean you have a voice when civs are talked about. evryones so critical of my style of play but in reality it owns without the need for resources!

btw ivan is one of my close friends here and online so he knows im not dogging him. he wasnt in full form that night but i still played with him knowing he had issues.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 pm

noone's got a style they can play for hour's with 5k of each , dont talk like a tit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:59 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
noone's got a style they can play for hour's with 5k of each , dont talk like a tit

hahah + 1
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Buck the System wrote:
you have nothing i want to hear. sorry man thats just the way it is. if you really think i showed you guys everything ive found out with germany your crazy. i show what i feel is necessary.

you can come up with all the ratios you want,comment on resources all you want too. but i dont need resources above 5k of each to fight the same for hours.

firom you sound like our old friend swinehoot......you dont want to be like him. enjoy the site and the recordings that you are learning from. watching doesnt in no way, mean you have a voice when civs are talked about. evryones so critical of my style of play but in reality it owns without the need for resources!

btw ivan is one of my close friends here and online so he knows im not dogging him. he wasnt in full form that night but i still played with him knowing he had issues.
If you deny that your fighting changed, then you're essentially calling yourself an idiot. You would've drained out before Ivan if you hadn't changed. You adapt to a new situation as is necessary. You don't want commentary on your games? Don't record them and post them here. Simple as that. Forums are for free discussion, don't tell me that I can't criticize some guy who rags on his teammate when it was his fault they lost.
Back to top Go down
MeXiCoWiGzZ

MeXiCoWiGzZ

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 pm

awww whyh everyone attacking buzz da kid is da shiet believe me hes da shiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 am

_spunk_ wrote:
ask kerk he learned the hard way. complete owned with 5k each.

he sat behind his walls like a little pansie after the initial battle when i took the natives.

what they do is childish and they are losing quality time for there enjoyment in a off based topic. freakin nubs. from now on when i say that, its directed at pi savory and kerk/pept/fail. 3 gay me going to the gay club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster   Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buzz d Ivan vs v6g3h6 gamemaster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2