The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

phinchen sandy vs beding klinge

Go down 
+10
sapikles
BedingBedang
no rush general
_spunk_
MeXiCoWiGzZ
Sanderson_FIN
Brett
San_Antonio
goldengold
Phinchen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom

Tom

phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:21 am

Buck the System wrote:
agian i must reiterate.......numbers of posts means nothing. god, now its my post count. when will it ever end?

It ends when you leave? Simple question, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:20 am

is that true nostradamas.......you dont have to follow the crap they start and i finish. dont try to be a playboy and single me out chump!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 pm

buzz your the only person that attacks the character of a person here thats why youve been banned so much, ill attack people as a player but not their personal life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:44 pm

savorybeef wrote:
buzz your the only person that attacks the character of a person here thats why youve been banned so much, ill attack people as a player but not their personal life

Who cares now man? Just fucking attack his peg legged, unemployed, broke ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:52 am

huh? my leg is fine now bro.....i told you its bionic. i bike 7+miles a day and i still wear cloths from 20 years ago that still fit. yea i must be fat and broke and this and that. this is what happens when the nubs get owned and they end up going on a rampage thinking they have a voice when in reallity you lost. so you become a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:47 am

my hair lost its pigment in II world war. I took the car to school today, under a mile away. I play AoE.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:10 am

7 miles is not very far to bike at all. That is biking for about 21 min assuming 20 mph which is not just terrible fast.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am

can you explain your calculation? I think buzz won´t understand this

psst, he was as long enough on school to learn reading and writing, math e never learned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:07 pm

UofA_RX7 wrote:
7 miles is not very far to bike at all. That is biking for about 21 min assuming 20 mph which is not just terrible fast.
well only josh could attest to the actual route if hes seen it before but its not normal.

its an old railroad line in gardner thats been paved over and from both ends you can ride from its uphill both ways. not steep but just enough to make it a very difficult ride.

id like to see any of you even care to ride a bike at my age. i kinda have to do it but its actually fun til old man winter comes. god i hate winter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phinchen sandy vs beding klinge   phinchen sandy vs beding klinge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

phinchen sandy vs beding klinge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2