The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game

Go down 
+2
Firom
Manfred
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Manfred

Manfred

9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game Empty
PostSubject: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:54 am

You all said that 9aces are only noobs, right?. The Following replay is showing some guys thinking the same.

lolx (pr33) PORT + Fritter (pr26) OTTO VS Quentin1997 (pr30) BRIT+ v6g3h6 ( probably higher than 1st luit) BRIT

First lox and me sucked like bullshit, and they said runners to us. We denied that cause lol only was helping me. BUT, As they got all natives, they runned like retards and did spies. at the end the spies were their sure dead.
So we fast got all natives back and attacked their base deadly

Jes, we were hiding behind our walls a bit, but what should we do if they attack our walls from all sides?

They wanted to post that here cause of bashing noobs, but i think we will post this as a fiendly turn 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game Icon_lol

http://rapidshare.com/files/310137902/9ACES_vs_TRT_Smurfs.rar

GG anyway
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:46 am

v6 only has one acct ^^
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 am

Sigh J & K must have done something dumb..

Edit: Also you mean "W3W" smurfs....
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Christ, Fritter please please use Hussar the way they're supposed to be used with Ottomans.

The only reason J & K lost this is because they dicked about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Sigh...

Why would you post this game? It was obvious they were dicking about.

I mean really.. 100 petards in 30 seconds? LMAO That is 15k sources gone in 30 seconds. And spies. LMAO. 30 k What a waste!!!!!

You guys are lucky they decided not to play after what happened to you guys head up .
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:22 pm

ok, we lost in the first place, but they didnt use their advantage and we had a tactic too. Let the others spam and we destroy the fb´´s from behind. so we could attack at their base.

man i dont get through who they were or not...w3w, trt , both clan with good players...But did you play vs doublebrit one time before? thats annoying...strong eco, longbows, good hussars, good musk...and that twice

and,... j & K u mean J? and k for kerkumus?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 pm

J for Jerome. If you don't happen to know who that is, I'm not explaining further.

To be honest, it's not that they didn't capitalise, it's that they stopped caring. I noticed v6g3h6 just basically joked about, spammed Petards and stopped playing after that.

Also, you guys made a bad decision, sending Otto without natives to fight Brit with natives (plus you didn't utilise Hussar as the meatshield that Otto need while they wait on Janissary). You should have either sent Port into the natives and let the two non-native players fight, or (my choice) given natives to the Ottoman.

Ottoman with natives, doing a properly executed jan huss abus combo is one hell of a beast and has a much better chance against British with 2 nats than Ottoman doing huss abus cav archer with no natives. Combine this with the fact Portuguese are already very good and can fight British without natives and you'd be in a much better position, militarily and strategically.

Plus, the British economy + longbow + huss advantage may be annoying, but honestly Port deals with it fine and Ottoman can as well, it's a hard fight for Ottomans but by no means impossible.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 pm

actually ottos get massacred by brits, they just cant kill the lbows effectively and defend against cav. you can go even with them if your lucky but then the brit eco will top them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 pm

yep

this is a miracle moment folks, savor it. no pun intended.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Very nice come back. Seems like they stopped caring about defense just when the game was about to be over. I dont see how this would have been possible if they simply defend their natives.

Nice effort.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:52 am

savorybeef wrote:
actually ottos get massacred by brits, they just cant kill the lbows effectively and defend against cav. you can go even with them if your lucky but then the brit eco will top them

Hence "It's a hard fight, but possible". It's the same as German v Port and other match-ups which shouldn't be winnable by one side, but aren't totally impossible.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:09 am

if your opponent is brits and isnt an idiot and your otto you lose 95% of the time unless you pull off a fluke strat
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:24 am

thx for some positive posts, the thing with the natives...hmm... i think we only thought of a strategy after they got all natives XD... jea the natives of the brit really sucked most. but my mate laughed that much about the spies and called it last chance to win, that was right...also im better in offense than defense^^

but by the way i sucked very much^^..all my clanmates said it would be easy to bash brit cause of abuse vs lb´s but i lost vs DieKlinges Brits too with my otto so i said the opposite...nice to see your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 pm

savorybeef wrote:
if your opponent is brits and isnt an idiot and your otto you lose 95% of the time unless you pull off a fluke strat

I think it's more like 85% of the time, from my experience. Ottoman with natives is even better in this match-up, abus huss with native support raises Otto's chances to probably about 70%.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Brett wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

I think it's more like 85% of the time, from my experience. Ottoman with natives is even better in this match-up, abus huss with native support raises Otto's chances to probably about 70%.

dunno abus is kinda useless in this mu, they arent that good vs lbows or goons and brit doesnt really need to make many musks in it either. i dont think they can get up to anywhere near 70% even with natives
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Well... looks like it's time for Savory to learn Brits and get pwned by Ottoman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 am

imo brits are stronger but if ottos get rid of artillery on the first wave they can be hard to stop when they spam buildings in multiple areas to keep you guessing where the units are going next. LB is the main reason why otto shouldnt win but its not impossible to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game   9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game Empty

Back to top Go down

9aces Vs Some Smurfs very good game
Page 1 of 1