The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE

Go down 
+11
sapikles
Dr. Dreadloc
Wulff
J4|V|3$
_spunk_
BedingBedang
NANOMENSCH
Phinchen
Brett
Manfred
Klingkong
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Klingkong

Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE Empty
PostSubject: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Here an awesome fight of TRT fighting against tactic and no stupid face to face fight like in every other replay.

[9aces] Horst_Der_Mutige(pr27 GERMANS)+[9aces]Dewinner (pr34 PORTS)+ [GnRE] Smagjus(pr30 OTTOMANS)

VS [All TRT] Phinchen( pr33 XDDDD germans) + SavoryBeef (pr35 right? IROQUESE) +

Lalalalabp (pr30 SPAIN)

In 2 minutes 3 facts from trt were down..they didnt even do all furtrade..whata waste of resources!

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2274554/--9--12456---12540---12473---Dewinner----GnRE--Smagjus----9--12456---12540---12473---Horst_der_Mutige-Vs---TRT---Phinchen-----TRT---lalakisbp-----TRT---SavoryBeef-.age3Yrec.html

EDIT : let the flame begin!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.9ac.es
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Hahahah ...LOL Phinchen had the lowest wood ive ever seen!!!! only runned from one to other place and lost many resources!!!
AND the war wagon disease again and a deck named no spam XDDD !!! omg someone should help him to get rid of that!!!

Boom is only the half of the win tactic still wins
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Sorry there's players that would rather have to actually micro versus their opponent in a proper head-to-head than run about and double up where micro and skill are irrelevant. (Oh wait this is TR, bullshit like that can win games just as easily as actual skill, whatever)

Also, 2 people fur trading with Iro would make it impossible for him to be properly prepared at 40. In addition, why the fuck would Spain fur trade? They gather coin faster.
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 am

Brett wrote:
Sorry there's players that would rather have to actually micro versus their opponent in a proper head-to-head than run about and double up where micro and skill are irrelevant. (Oh wait this is TR, bullshit like that can win games just as easily as actual skill, whatever)

THEY DIDNT RUN MAN PHINCHEN ALSO DOUBLED SMAGJUS WITH BEEF!!! THATS A BAD EXCUSE!!! did you even take a look on the rock´s formation??? really bad it was for the german players. u guys mostly dont know what frontwalling is that mobilizes playeer more...not our fail if they cannot win against tactic....like i thought...u only say : OMG THEY RAN! ...noob.

Also, 2 people fur trading with Iro would make it impossible for him to be properly prepared at 40.Tell me why not, its about the score? lol score doesnt even count anything. In addition, why the fuck would Spain fur trade? They gather coin faster.NO they dont and you failed again...its seems like but spain does gather food faster than the gold...even more with the food team card .

Its better in every sight to do the furtrade. with spain you cant gather e.g. 70 gold in that time you done the furtrade and you could hack much more wood) wood is the most important resource!! (no wood, no cannons, no fb, you will lose. gold and food you can gather endless on your mills and plantations...tress arent endless there and if someone walls them in..how should you gather>?

P.S. If someone runned, then it was the trt team...at the natives savory and phinchen didnt fight anymore and switched to lala´s place..tahts running in your eyes isnt it? and what was the Try from phinchen at the end of game at horsts base? that wasnt running dude???
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:00 am

well, this wasn´t my game, began with bad placed factories and my strategie is based on natives. No discussion there. Savory told me when i wanted nats. Not that i would to cheap excuses like golden( Wink ) you all three played good. Wink
Actually in the fight i would say dewinner wasn´t top, but in walling the map and fighting at the same time he was brilliant. Unfortunatily i was the only one who tried to walled the map. Pronunciation on tried.^^ Mad

I want rematch with other civs!!! pale What a Face
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:11 am

Die Fabriken waren OP!!! musst besser aufpassen wo doppels rumstehen.

aber hast recht ...why do you want a rematch with other civs? dont want to play germans? Horst will play them im sure.

Last edited by _Der_Gärtner_ on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:12 am

yeah, typical 9ACES walls cheers
Back to top Go down
Klingkong

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 am

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
Die Fabriken waren OP!!! musst besser aufpassen wo doppels rumstehen.

aber hast recht ...why do you want a rematch with other civs? dont want to play germans? Horst will play them im sure.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.9ac.es

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:03 am

so i have just 1 question......was savory planted in 1 spot like a tree?
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:51 am

jes
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:45 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
Brett wrote:

THEY DIDNT RUN MAN PHINCHEN ALSO DOUBLED SMAGJUS WITH BEEF!!! THATS A BAD EXCUSE!!! did you even take a look on the rock´s formation??? really bad it was for the german players. u guys mostly dont know what frontwalling is that mobilizes playeer more...not our fail if they cannot win against tactic....like i thought...u only say : OMG THEY RAN! ...noob.

Also, 2 people fur trading with Iro would make it impossible for him to be properly prepared at 40.Tell me why not, its about the score? lol score doesnt even count anything. In addition, why the fuck would Spain fur trade? They gather coin faster.NO they dont and you failed again...its seems like but spain does gather food faster than the gold...even more with the food team card .

Its better in every sight to do the furtrade. with spain you cant gather e.g. 70 gold in that time you done the furtrade and you could hack much more wood) wood is the most important resource!! (no wood, no cannons, no fb, you will lose. gold and food you can gather endless on your mills and plantations...tress arent endless there and if someone walls them in..how should you gather>?

P.S. If someone runned, then it was the trt team...at the natives savory and phinchen didnt fight anymore and switched to lala´s place..tahts running in your eyes isnt it? and what was the Try from phinchen at the end of game at horsts base? that wasnt running dude???

Okay, listen up you mouthy little cunt 'cuz I'm only going to explain myself one time, and if you don't get it the first time, I'm through trying.

1. There's many ways to have fun, chasing shit about, tactics, whatever the fuck you wanna call the usual 9aces/GNRE style, is fucking boring to me, savory, alan and quite a few players. It doesn't stress micromanagement abilities or challenge us to play properly.
2. Spain DOES gather coin faster, they have 4 coin cards to only 2 food cards. Do the fucking math.
3. Regardless of the merits of fur trade, wood is not that blasted important. If you have 6-7K and play properly you can easily go an entire game without needing more wood.
4. I didn't even watch the game, but I guessed how this shit went down. Double-ups, "tactics", base raids, blah blah. That shit, especially in 3v3, makes skill almost completely irrelevant. Anyone with good teamwork and decent spam ability can win when you're doubling, switching and shit.

I've proven this bullshit myself in 3v3s where I just spam about with doppels and double up with one of my teammates, and we win. It didn't stress any of my skills, it just let me be a laming noob.
5. You still have no clue how fucking hard it is for Iroquois to get their entire army built, upgraded and positioned properly, then split coin to 2 fucking people. Try it sometime, I guarantee half your army will be in your base.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:55 pm

KlingKong wrote:
they didnt even do all furtrade..whata waste of resources!

lol
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 pm

@ brett : watch before trying to give wise comments.

and you wont gather that gold instead of better rate that you will get at furtrade and the mate has more too! the german should have traded germans are the best civ to trade with.

why should someone be a noob if you get fast in someone others base? explain me that! the sense of the game isnt face to face fight, the sense is winning.

and why dont bash some facts and go then in face to face fight. instead of that, we didnt run anyway and both sides doubled out.

man dont suck.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:01 pm

1 question , who's the pro's?????
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:07 pm

thats a good point...before the game record started i thought trt pros are going to b ash some german noobs..
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm

maybe u were'nt playing the real TRT pro's
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

and you wont gather that gold instead of better rate that you will get at furtrade and the mate has more too! the german should have traded germans are the best civ to trade with.

why should someone be a noob if you get fast in someone others base? explain me that! the sense of the game isnt face to face fight, the sense is winning.

and why dont bash some facts and go then in face to face fight. instead of that, we didnt run anyway and both sides doubled out.

man dont suck.

Like I said, I'm not explaining myself if you don't get it. That's your problem, if all you give a shit about is winning, go for it. Just don't play me, 'cuz you'll get your win in 5 seconds when I get bored.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:47 am

i noticed that yesterday -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:54 am

Brett wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

man dont suck.

Like I said, I'm not explaining myself if you don't get it. That's your problem, if all you give a shit about is winning, go for it. Just don't play me, 'cuz you'll get your win in 5 seconds when I get bored.
i guess this means dont take the chance of teaming up with you.

runner>pro anyday.....why you ask? because the pros dont know how to move and play at the same time. then get left behind because they have an attitude of come fight my overpoped army head to head. i only have a single question to ask. how many wars were won on just the fact of face to face battles? none! every country in a war uses strategy and misdirection to win. its a game and real world applications aswell.

i love it when the "tress" /pros cry wolf when they get owned because they dont know how to evolve and move a little bit. the runner types allways get better map control and in the end usually gives them the chance to move from one spot to another rather quickly if map control has allready been in place.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Again, I don't play to win. Everyone who teams with me understands that I play for the shear fun of it. If the game bores me, and I don't enjoy it, there's a high likeliness I will resign regardless of whether or not the game is done.

Everyone has their own version of fun, and to me it's stressing and maxing my micromanagement abilities. Probably why I don't mind playing 1v1 supremacy even though I'm not that glorious at it, it taxes me more and forces me to play better. I don't consider tactical play/running invalid, I just won't be bothered to fight it 90% of the time, it's boring for me.

I can play tactical all game long without a problem. With a teammate like Kerk I can easily win 2v2s off my tactics and map awareness. I just find it boring and generally unfun to play that way, I prefer micromanagement and the better player wins.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 pm

but micro is just how fast you can move your mouse accurately. if you want that why not just go play minesweeper over and over. see what time you can get. this is a strategy game and imo strategy>micro
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:

man dont suck.

i guess this means dont take the chance of teaming up with you.

runner>pro anyday.....why you ask? because the pros dont know how to move and play at the same time. then get left behind because they have an attitude of come fight my overpoped army head to head. i only have a single question to ask. how many wars were won on just the fact of face to face battles? none! every country in a war uses strategy and misdirection to win. its a game and real world applications aswell.

i love it when the "tress" /pros cry wolf when they get owned because they dont know how to evolve and move a little bit. the runner types allways get better map control and in the end usually gives them the chance to move from one spot to another rather quickly if map control has allready been in place.

im pretty sure most top player's can fight in more then 1 spot , but when we play we like to have a good battle wtf would i wanna chase some naab about all over the map. i dont see the point in booming for 40 min's then not even choosing to fight , if he wants to run about he should go back to playing 1st lt's where he belong's. as for runner>pro's what aload of BS that is
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
but micro is just how fast you can move your mouse accurately. if you want that why not just go play minesweeper over and over. see what time you can get. this is a strategy game and imo strategy>micro

In my opinion, I don't care. Micromanagement takes more time to learn, more practice and more raw skill than strategy. Anyone can learn to size up the map and play strategically, it takes a good player to micro their army more effectively than their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:47 am

Fur trade is ok with spain. For me is the biggest point with team fur trade that you got like 3-4 more army card before treaty and it can be the diffrent between win and lose. Also remember Iro got teamfood, so its not that slow again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:29 am

maybe its me, but i allways played the game as a mis-direction, spread them out, fight in multiple areas. then move all to one spot when the time is right. this is what the german players have been doing also since forever. maybe it is the way we were all taught. hehe me being taught by a german player......... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE Empty

Back to top Go down

Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next