The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2

Go down 
+3
Logan
carl
MrFreeze
7 posters

Do you think Crowdplayer is Alan Spunks?
Yes
Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 I_vote_lcap38%Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
No
Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 I_vote_lcap25%Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Not Sure
Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 I_vote_lcap25%Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
You gotta be on crack to think it's not him.
Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 I_vote_lcap12%Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
MrFreeze

Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 Empty
PostSubject: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 pm

THIS IS NOT MR. FREEZE, I AM ONLY USING HIS ACCOUNT TEMPORARILY FOR THIS POST.

Provide a breakdown/ criticism of the game. Thanks!!!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/12/2093375/kerk%20dread%20vs%20alan%20ramamata.age3Yrec

2v2

Abracadabra- Brits

Hero10- Otto

VS.

crowdplayer- Brits

Ratatatamaa- Ports

Bust the smurfs : )

Forgot, dont read the link. lol!
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 pm

HAHAHAHA! I know who that ottoplayer is, called Hero10. wont say it cause i gave him that account.
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:29 pm

you think kerk was the britain? xD

kerk is much better Wink
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:38 pm

u gunna make me download this aint u , just to show me how bad that brit player was
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:39 pm

and lmfao at the link name
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Does Alan play with lamas with his spain ?
Today he played that shit Very Happy
I dont think that Alan is Crowdplayer
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 pm

n1 u wouldnt see me build my pens like that
n2 his boom was pretty bad ^^
n3 he ran out of food first 10 mins... wtf
n4 guy didnt have a clue hwo defend his flanks
n5 i would of beat u donw in 10 mins Surprised
and finally i think u actually lost to a 1st lt there kerky boy ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:28 am

^^^^^Ouch on thats last one.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Kerk its one thing to try to blame a lost on me by saying that they told you i was to late to respond, second you said you were doubled, BULLSHIT!, I watch the reording 2times and all I can say is your a "lier" and a "blamer", period!

Please anyone watch it and go from each of our fights! now I did average boom only 2k at 40 , other brit beat ine by 200 pts.

Now if you guys watch correctly, my score around 45 min went up some, while kerks drop off alot and the other brit rop below 2k i think, I had the ports score around 1800. The onlyhelp ratt gave his team mate durng first 8 to 9 minutes were natives and handful of goons . Kerk said help me because I am being doubled. I now see that was Bullshit!

You guys will notice around the 50 minute mark I was still close to 2k, had ratt around 1670 for a few, kerk had dropped below 1700 and the other brit drop below 1900, thats when ports moved over and switch position.

I then fought along side kerk, I will not give excuses of the lost, but I should not be accused of it either, bottom line Kerk you got beat down... I had Ports beaten and at one time had the chance to grab their natives and was at Ratts walls to push. case closed, of course we both couldve made bettr discisons to win but you posted proof that I at times is the escape goat for other players failures and the blame. again the proof is posted.

And about Kerks brits , yes they are good, maybe best boomer of them, good fighter as well, but sick to hear, Hell he might be better than mine, but not unbeatable by a long shot. Their will never be a player who has more experience, more games played nor more minutes in experience with the British civ then me, ever... I do not need to pump out scores above 2500 every game, I have a playing style that if I can make my opponient play as such , I rarely ever deplete my eco with brits.

So quit fuckng telling me I am the reason of you getting your ass kicked! I am sick being told I need to become better player...how about become a better person, kinda stupid to say such things and pst the proof of what just said ....enuff said..
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
MrFreeze

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 am

THIS IS NOT MR FREEZE !

Dread,

Why are you even bringing this up? Did anyone post anything saying anything negative towards you? You respond as if someone told you they were evicting you from your house.

Since you did get your panties in a twist, I'll lay it down for you to clearly see and understand.

I'll be straight forward with you. This is the problem.

You cannot take correction if your life depended on it. Correction to you is interpreted as a personal attack.
Also, I don't know why it's so important to you to let people know how many hours you spent playing Brits and that you have played them the most out of anyone. You honestly have nothing to show for it. I don't really care if you like that comment or not, but it's true. Why do you think when we have a game with top players nobody wants to let you in? It's because your team play is horrid.

With all of that so called experience, you should be a Colonel by now at least and yet you still play like a 2nd lt. (Reason being you don't LEARN and waste your experience away)

Your Brits are NOTHING compared to My Brits or even my Ottos sadly. So why even bother trying to put yourself on that same tier? Does this make you feel good about yourself or validated? Go ahead and keep doing it if it makes you feel good. Just know it also makes everyone else LOL because its the same type of claims Buzz makes that is outrageously ridiculous as such and HONESTLY believes it , while everyone else seems to be able to see the truth. ( Kind of like Uncle Rico on Napoleon Dynamite "Had coach put me in the 4th quarter..." ) Extreme Denial Syndrome?

You did fine in your 1v1 vs Ratta, considering the fact you had Brits+natives fighting a Port with none. However, you don't realize, like most noobs, that you can't leave your mate high and dry. I already had civ disadvantage fighting Brits+natives with just ottos with nothing. On top of that, Port was over by me while you were fighting 70 pop with your full pop +our natives. So think about it Dread. OFC my score is going to drain and yours will go up because you're not fighting anyone. I hammered this Brits starting army and was pushing him. The only thing that stopped me was his natives and Port helping him, while you gained no useful ground.

Honestly Dread, I don't know why I even bother teaming with someone who can't take correction from an obviously better player. I can honestly say you're a Noob.

A noob isn't someone with inexperience. A noob is someone with enough experience, but still fails to utilize it to improve and beat players of a similar or higher tier on a consistent basis.

I'm not going to name any other players other than those who have also said it to you, like Silent Nightmare and Savory Beef, although many of us have said it in game lobbies as we're trying to find excuses to make sure you can't get in with us, or are arguing about whose team you will be on.

Dread, you're a good person, but a lousy team player who will continue to be that until they can learn to accept correction and not take it as a personal attack. Did I insult your character? Then grow up and stop acting like I did. Learn to separate criticism from a game from your character. They aren't one in the same.

I was blatantly honest about your game play, which everyone seems to notice, but you. The truth hurts, but I'm not wasting time losing on your team. I wouldn't mind if you tried take advice and improve, instead of having PMS about ways you could improve.

Being on your team is hopeless, and as several Top Treaty player commented:

"I'd rather commit suicide than have to be on Dread's team," could be no further from the truth, "

"Experience is only worth what you learn from it. Something both Dreadloc and Buzz never learnt, "

"Dread is the epitome of 'ya can't teach and old dog new tricks' "

Dread, you're a nice guy but are an Awful team player who makes their teammates feel like they are communicating to a Martian.

PS...

And Dread, why are you telling me to become a better person? LOL ! This isn't the Dr. PHil award for who shares their feelings the most. Obviously you have too much of your life and identity tied up into a simple game and can't separate game criticism from a person's character.

This is like me saying "Yeah you beat me at this game, but how about lets have a 'walk off' and see who is the hotter model! " - Although its true I'd win, it's still pretty ridiculous throw that in someones face, who beat me at a game.

Stop trying to validate your masculinity through a game. It's sad, but it's all you're doing considering your response to something that wasn't even personal. And Honestly, if you keep depending on this game for your personal validation, you won't get it. (Especially if you have a temper tantrum when getting corrected)

It just shows your immaturity Dread and that character you claim isn't as outstanding as you lead on.

Last edited by MrFreeze on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 am

You don't think the natives and goons change the dynamics? You don't think Otto v Brit is a shit match-up anyway? You don't think that because Kerk is new to Ottos you might want to consider playing a more team-orientated game?

Dreadloc, I like you as a person, but I have to say this. There's 2 different types of players in this game, those that play a team game, and those that play a 1v1 and blame their team (okay, I'm a hybrid Wink). You didn't help Kerk enough, you can't go after the fact, say "You got owned" and blame it on Kerk ffs.

It's your responsibility in a team game to notice "Hey he could use some help, it's time to assist him and give him momentum. It's time to alter the dynamics of the game". You didn't do that this game, you didn't help him at all when you saw the dynamics of the game changing and going against your team.

You can't blame Kerk, and Kerk can't entirely blame you, it's a team failing through-and-through.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 am

It doesnt take a rocket sciencist to see you borrow another persons account to post,lol. Do you really think what you wrote even really bother me, the point i was trying to make was that you lied to me. It has nothing to do with that I like you or brett in that matter, truthfully you 2 are 2 peas in a pod, you 2 will come up with something to make yourself look good.

This does not mean I do not respect nor like you guys.

To be honest, a bit tacky to try to play dr. phil on me either, you do not know shit about me, and it will take you decades to achieve the things I have done in my lifetime so far. It is just a game which I enjoy spending my free time playing, I really do not care if you feel that your the greatest nor do I care if you and a few others talk shit about me behind my back. Just because some players are better in skill on a damn PC game does not make them a better/smarter/mature person than me. If you guys do not want me to play then I will not, very simple decision I think. There are so many who I can play with.

one thing about all players that i feel is very funny, all of them is just a voice behind a computer, never will they have to face the person they talk about or disrespect. So many would run with their tails between their legs if they had to be face to face with the persons they talk about. A computer personality can be who ever they want to be without people seeing their true nature and apptitudes. I am not applying this directly, it applies to everyone on computers.

So why get mad over bullshit players say because half of them would never be man enough to speck the same things face to face. I am not saying there would be violence to come from ones expression,I just know from experience that many can not face people, but hides in the shadows working their gossip, lol.

So kerk, you want to hear the "truth" do you know how many players specks of you while I wait in games, finds you disrespectful, not trust worthy, thinks of you as a immature mouthy person, but yet, I stand up for you! actually i do not get my rocks off by down grading people. You prob do not care if they are , just stating a fact that I am not the only one who players talk about.

Maybe my skills be a little better but I have damage nerves in my right hand, so my keyboard speed might be a littler slower than most, so who gives a shit, lol. not an excuse , just a fact. Thats why I have a slower style in game.

If you ask me about team work in that game, it shouldve been the otts walling the mountain on his right flank, rather staying in open ground with exposed flanks, when he could switch over to me at their natives and closer to their walls on native side, that would give him plenty of protection of his abus and artillary. he couldve chilled for a few and built eco up while his units was protected by my forward formations in the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 am

Brett wrote:
You don't think the natives and goons change the dynamics? You don't think Otto v Brit is a shit match-up anyway? You don't think that because Kerk is new to Ottos you might want to consider playing a more team-orientated game?

Dreadloc, I like you as a person, but I have to say this. There's 2 different types of players in this game, those that play a team game, and those that play a 1v1 and blame their team (okay, I'm a hybrid Wink). You didn't help Kerk enough, you can't go after the fact, say "You got owned" and blame it on Kerk ffs.It's your responsibility in a team game to notice "Hey he could use some help, it's time to assist him and give him momentum. It's time to alter the dynamics of the game". You didn't do that this game, you didn't help him at all when you saw the dynamics of the game changing and going against your team.

You can't blame Kerk, and Kerk can't entirely blame you, it's a team failing through-and-through.
lmao. this is coming from the top quiter/slacker the quit again. i cannot stand any of this crowd that hes part of.

i loled all game at kerks ottos......so much fking fun i crap myself.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Buck the System wrote:
lmao. this is coming from the top quiter/slacker the quit again. i cannot stand any of this crowd that hes part of.

i loled all game at kerks ottos......so much fking fun i crap myself.

Do you still not realise I really don't give a shit if you can stand me, Buzz? It's irrelevant. I don't play with people like you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
It doesnt take a rocket sciencist to see you borrow another persons account to post,lol. Do you really think what you wrote even really bother me, the point i was trying to make was that you lied to me. It has nothing to do with that I like you or brett in that matter, truthfully you 2 are 2 peas in a pod, you 2 will come up with something to make yourself look good.

Dread, I don't blame you when I loose a game on your team. I can't recall a time where I said "dreadloc sucks we lost because he's a noob". If I state something like "My team lost because Dreadloc got pushed back" or whatever, it's not attacking you it's just what I saw happening. I TRY (note the word TRY) to avoid placing blame on people just because it's an easy way out.

Besides that, all I'm saying about you is that you can't blame Kerk for the loss. It's a team game, and if you and your teammate don't gell well, it's both your fault. I'm not telling you nothing is Kerk's fault (there's things he could've done as well, moving about differently, etc), but it's definetly not entirely his fault.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Brett your right but kerk at times tells me its my fault when it was a team game and we both at fault, do not shift all the blame on me, players know my skills before they green up...

I can not help if i enjoy playing with friends if they have problem then if they have a smurf account get on it if thats what they want, i just want to enjoy a game with my friends, thats not much to ask for is it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2   Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets play Guess The SMURFS!! : ) 2v2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: