The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)

Go down 
+9
San_Antonio
Nakashasov__
Bigbobs
Sanderson_FIN
ivanteran
_spunk_
James
Firom
Tom
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom

Tom

Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) Empty
PostSubject: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 am

This might not be the highest score, because Brett said he got 2380, I believe him.

About the walls: I was lazy.

I just figured my resource distribution is a pretty good one in this game:

Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) Screen12

Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) Screen13

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/16/2366320/2338_Ports.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:46 pm

what happened to walls?
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:16 pm

^read.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:53 pm

a fantastic excuse...
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:54 am

Does it really matter?

I mean, I could have built the walls, or not.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 pm

don't walls affect your score?
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Not alot.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:44 pm

where does one get that fancy see through UI?
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 am

http://www.geocities.com/ek4nt4/
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

ofc walls effect your score lol...... u gunna use up a good few k to build walls and gates so yer it would affect your score
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 am

Well yeah, but walls are buildings too, so in theory they'd give you points.

So... not thát much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Tom wrote:
Well yeah, but walls are buildings too, so in theory they'd give you points.

So... not thát much of a difference.

u are an idiot if u think walls doesnt affect score and i am not even sure if walls count as buildings but i think it doesnt
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Tom wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/ek4nt4/
shweet. this isn't something that would get me banned is it? i mean it obviously isn't cheating but it is kinda modification...
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm

well every second your villagers are building wall is a second they're not gathering resources so it would affect score somewhat, i just don't know how much
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:32 am

I don't think you get points for walls, just like you don't get xp from them
Back to top Go down
Bigbobs

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Walls do not count as buildings and it's true as you are building walls you are not gathering resources as well as each piece costing 5 wood and make 4-5 layers and then there's the wall upgrade and blah blah blah it lowers ur score lol
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Tom let's play 1v1 ports, and we'll see if you can get that score in a real game. We'll record it and not only am I going to have a higher score at 40 cheers I will own you! Merry Christmas santa
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Nakashasov__ wrote:
Tom let's play 1v1 ports, and we'll see if you can get that score in a real game. We'll record it and not only am I going to have a higher score at 40 cheers I will own you! Merry Christmas santa

Well of course I won't get that score in a real game. I sent 2 wood cards and had a ridiculous amount of herds, it was just a booming contest. San_Antonio won with 2480 or something.
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:31 pm

vive moi !!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Tom wrote:
Nakashasov__ wrote:

Well of course I won't get that score in a real game. I sent 2 wood cards and had a ridiculous amount of herds, it was just a booming contest. San_Antonio won with 2480 or something.

So does that mean that you are chickening out?
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Oh no, I'd like to play a 1v1. I heard your Ports are the best, so who am I to deny that?

You might own me, you might not, I don't know.

I was just saying I'll do never hit that score in a real game Wink.
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Tom wrote:
Oh no, I'd like to play a 1v1. I heard your Ports are the best, so who am I to deny that?

You might own me, you might not, I don't know.

I was just saying I'll do never hit that score in a real game Wink.

Ok let's set the time and date Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, I don't really make appointments... ever.

We'll just see it when we get on.

(Time difference though)
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:58 pm

I hear Naka's ports in my ass.
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
I hear Naka's ports in my ass.

lol wow something that you wouldn't expect from Sanderson, but that's ok I can see Sanderson's spain COMING OUT of my ass albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)   Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomo_Tanker Boom. (Brett's Strat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next