The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spain Boom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom

Tom

Spain Boom Empty
PostSubject: Spain Boom   Spain Boom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 am

I figured I might try Spain, since I'm kinda bored of Ports.

1st try, didn't go too awful, I think. Like to hear some opinions.

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/16/2366320/Spain%20Boom_Tom.age3Yrec

Spain Boom Screen13

Spain Boom Screen11
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

Spain Boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Boom   Spain Boom EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Pretty nice, didn't watch but I can assume the strategy used by the cards. One thing I've noticed that helps Spain alot is to just skip the market upgrades in age 3, your villager mass isn't big enough to see a significant benefit, so getting to Industrial for factories and getting those upgrades while ageing to Industrial seems to work out better.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Spain Boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Boom   Spain Boom EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:26 pm

where do you get the see-through UI? it sure seems easier to use. i dont really know anything about spain so i cant really comment on your boom. id like to see more people use spain, they seem really under used.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

Spain Boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Boom   Spain Boom EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:56 am

It's a mod from Ekanta.

You can find it here:
http://www.geocities.com/ek4nt4/
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Spain Boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Boom   Spain Boom EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:24 am

i prefer to get to age 4 fast rather then age to 3 but i get the same resources in team games with around 1900 score
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

Spain Boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Boom   Spain Boom EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:21 am

Yeah, for some reason, you always get 100 points more in comp games Wink

But I did a team game with them the other day, after some practice and got around 1980 with thesame resources, so I'm heading the right way Smile
Back to top Go down

Spain Boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Boom   Spain Boom EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:40 am

Tom wrote:
Yeah, for some reason, you always get 100 points more in comp games Wink

But I did a team game with them the other day, after some practice and got around 1980 with thesame resources, so I'm heading the right way Smile

stop whoring the resources and it will be more accurate. imo 3 herds, 4 mines and all the trees you can cut should be the boom. just for realism because we all know the map screws that happen in team games.

for the most part i try to stay close to the tc because the vills are awefull at pathing and the time factor of movement before they can gather. for me its just a better way to play because the worry of not haveing enough of something is gone. i know mills and plantations cost but idc it keeps them gathering constantly. mostly from training, sent to wood then to mill/plant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spain Boom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Boom   Spain Boom Empty

Back to top Go down

Spain Boom
Page 1 of 1