The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KERK V ALAN

Go down 
+3
Manfred
goldengold
_spunk_
7 posters
AuthorMessage
_spunk_

_spunk_

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:59 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?mgvmjytkmym

KERK - GUESS

V

ALAN - GERMAN

was a GG
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Can't blame kerk for not beating a german in a 1X1 on andes.
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 am

germans aree way too good in 1v1 andes.maybe spain can beat em but thats the only no op civ which can beat em
Back to top Go down
Lights, Camera, Action!!!

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:50 am

Was a close one, GG
Back to top Go down
Saven

Saven

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 am

Why german OP 1v1?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Their economy let's them basically support making a fuckton of natives for pushing someone back and sustaining pressure. Also, since their army is coin-dominated, they don't really a lot of food for their own units. So, they've got way more food to throw into natives just by design.
Back to top Go down

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 am

decent spain beats good german

good ports beats decent german

good dutch beats decent german if pop is kept up. go below 150 and your dead.

decent brits beats good german

its all about pop efficiency and cannon train times. germany loses in both those catagories. germany can spam but no way does that mean they are op. if brits just deleted to the same amount of vills they are better overall than germany, so should win.

kerk is useless with that starting army of brits. saving resources for 8 pop rockets that sit there forever. its just stupidty +
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Buck the System wrote:

its all about pop efficiency and cannon train times. germany loses in both those catagories. germany can spam but no way does that mean they are op. if brits just deleted to the same amount of vills they are better overall than germany, so should win.

kerk is useless with that starting army of brits. saving resources for 8 pop rockets that sit there forever. its just stupidty +

rockers are 6 pop and the lobger they are alive the better . if u actually saw the agme u would of seen he killed 30 vills or so + the ammount of vills iw as killing. he should of beat me though i had 1 barrack and a stable and half the time no natives , fighting an over popped army . if we talking about good beats decent... then a good dutch will beat any decent player using none OP ............ decent brits beats good german????? maybe your german yes,but for people who can use german then no. aint no decent spain beating a good german believe me
Back to top Go down

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 pm

germany isnt about their starting army unless you add in the church techs and delete a lot. but still they are too weak unitl your able to spam some units. both uhlans and dopples have too many cards to be badass in the begining.

all the civs i mentioned own germany starting army and a simple push along with stopping germany from just spamming to catch up with the uhlans isnt going to work. thats why spain owns them handily. then germany cant beat spain heads up because the artilery train times are awefull for germany.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 pm

brits germany and spain all have same slow train time. key to beating spain is by splitting them up. all civs own germany starting army. and how u got way of topic about saying decent brits beat a good germany and switched to starting army is lol your other post is just void its just pure crap
Back to top Go down

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Buck the System wrote:

Buzz, youre clueless.

Rockets are probably the best artillery unit in the game. They are 6 pop by the way so get your facts right.

I infact did delete vs alan. Not the same pop as him. At times he has 40 somthing vill pop. The lowest I went was 73, for the first fight and began to remake shortly afterwards. And I was forced to remake because natives were draining my food income.

Germany's army is coin heavy, thus making natives more efficient to them than Brits.

Alan played great, I had him after the first fight, but I didn't finish him and when he finally was able to get his posts up, he drove me out of that spot and I was done.
Thats why Alan is a top player. I don't feel bad losing to him. It's not like I got owned, it was a close game.

And if you honestly think you can talk buzz, let me know when you want to 1v1 Brit mirror and you can show me your pathetic starting army vs mine.

It's funny how you run your mouth, yet we've all bent you over and made you our 1v1 whore multiple times.
Back to top Go down

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 pm

i admit i havent watched this yet, but i bet his slow forward move up cost him at the start. ive seen it every game with him and over popped armies. i like to get 'set-up' too but if he was slowto move up in this game i speak the truth.

i will watch it now and see if this computer wont crash on me. i dont understand why but when i fast forward the recordings with this 6 core processor it crashes.

i think ill try to change the affinity to 2 instead to see if that helps. all my newest games play ridiculously fast without issues. im getting over 100 fps max settings on every game but this old game is giving me recent issues. ill figure it out.
Back to top Go down

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i admit i havent watched this yet, but i bet his slow forward move up cost him at the start. ive seen it every game with him and over popped armies. i like to get 'set-up' too but if he was slowto move up in this game i speak the truth.

i will watch it now and see if this computer wont crash on me. i dont understand why but when i fast forward the recordings with this 6 core processor it crashes.

i think ill try to change the affinity to 2 instead to see if that helps. all my newest games play ridiculously fast without issues. im getting over 100 fps max settings on every game but this old game is giving me recent issues. ill figure it out.

alan did fine.

There was nothing he was going to do to beat my starting army. I made sure of that. He just did a perfect job at bouncing back, pushing me out of that spot and it was over from there.
Back to top Go down

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:02 pm

just watched. clearly this shows the strengths and weaknesses of both civs in a timeline.

brits overpop 260 vs alans 201 is a major mismatch anyway you look at it. the 2 rax he had forever at his trade posts saved him early i this game, big time. without them he didnt have much left. cant say well played because its just a horrible matchup.

alan actually played this very well, because germany needs time for the cards to be even close to what brits can bring early on.

germany-dutch is what i saw and have been preeching for long long time. germany can fight forever with 50 pop vills. by doing this, is the only way you can beat a decent brits. brits can defend with the best civs in the game and beating them isnt easy/fun.

little slow on the last food upgrade at the market too alan. that was nubbish. but you handed him his ass the only way germany can without the church tech.

GG
Back to top Go down
Firom

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Buck the System wrote:
just watched. clearly this shows the strengths and weaknesses of both civs in a timeline.

brits overpop 260 vs alans 201 is a major mismatch anyway you look at it. the 2 rax he had forever at his trade posts saved him early i this game, big time. without them he didnt have much left. cant say well played because its just a horrible matchup.

alan actually played this very well, because germany needs time for the cards to be even close to what brits can bring early on.

germany-dutch is what i saw and have been preeching for long long time. germany can fight forever with 50 pop vills. by doing this, is the only way you can beat a decent brits. brits can defend with the best civs in the game and beating them isnt easy/fun.

little slow on the last food upgrade at the market too alan. that was nubbish. but you handed him his ass the only way germany can without the church tech.

GG
I don't recall you beating anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KERK V ALAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERK V ALAN   KERK V ALAN Empty

Back to top Go down

KERK V ALAN
Page 1 of 1