The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_

Go down 
+2
UofA_RX7
_spunk_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
_spunk_

_spunk_

UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ Empty
PostSubject: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:19 am

Uofa - German Alan - Spain

Kerk - guess.... PI_- German

was a good game, one of the better one's we played for a while http://www.mediafire.com/?idtmoy0mlnb
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:21 am

I messed up so bad at the start. I really have no clue what I was thinking, but I think i made a decent recovery to hold and drain PI. Alan did his own thing in the natives and well it was very nicely done.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:45 am

Meh, Alan always laming spain UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ Lol
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:29 am

where am I ?
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:13 pm

goldengold wrote:
Meh, Alan always laming spain UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ Lol
pffft used them like 2 times in i dunno how many agmes. plus i dont lame native's with spain i use zzz skillz son
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:22 am

looed at the stats and the ratio for german is kinda low isnt it? lol

thats what you guys say to me even though i was fighting an op civ with only 1 native post. 90% area is fine, im just speaking from what i saw in the stats page.
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:26 am

Imo dont ever look at kill rate unless its a mirro. The civs with many pop units would kinda allways get a good rate
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:27 am

+1
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:29 am

The differance is, which you apprently can't comprehend, is that non of us are fighting a china. When fighting a china even if you lose, you should alwas have a positive ratio. The ratios in this game are fine because of the civs that are being played.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Buck the System wrote:
looed at the stats and the ratio for german is kinda low isnt it? lol

thats what you guys say to me even though i was fighting an op civ with only 1 native post. 90% area is fine, im just speaking from what i saw in the stats page.

funny thing is it was german fighting german.. u got a fuckin - kill ratio v china LMFAO its prob the first and only time ill ever see that happen unless we play again same civs. china aint OP they suck its their eco which is good , just like calling russia OP thats bs aswell , 1 card makes a civ OP....... anyways i want to see u get a plus kill ratio v german with china , you've had many chances in the last few days but your either "to busy cleaning your garage" or u come straight on and go do some booms loooooooooool
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:18 am

It was a really nice game, to be honest. My start against UofA was insane (because he built 6 culvs versus my zero cannon start). Once I hit the walls and started pounding in, I really should have focused more on ranged units and less on the aggressive, melee-oriented style I usually use. It doesn't exactly work for getting in the base.

However, I also should have included cheaper natives in my deck (I didn't because I was stupid or forgot or something). Considering the number of Huamanic I made, it would have saved me roughly 24000 resources (which is a fairly substantial sum). Oh well, I threw it in my deck now and hopefully I can avoid that idiocy in the future.

I watched the game the other night, and Alan's play was really solid for what he intended to do. Slow and steady wins the race, especially for this particular game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_   UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_ Empty

Back to top Go down

UOFA ALAN v KERK PI_
Page 1 of 1