The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of the biggest come backs

Go down 
+2
savorybeef
sapikles
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Livestocking with Iro, China and British is drastically different. I'd wager to say that it's much easier to manage your villagers with British due to the ability to keep your livestock in close proximity, avoid bumping and horrible pathing with good placement and still be able to fatten all your animals.

It's way worse livestocking with Iroquois because farms create insanely horrible pathing for villagers and make it nearly impossible to effectively micro your villagers. They bump constantly due to farms + sheep. China is kinda in-between, however, cowing really isn't needed at all with China. Their economy persists for an eternity anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 am

no cowing with china? lol cmon man.

wow, i posted that over 6 months ago and recieved nothing but critisism.

i even made the comments about brits no cows or team fattening and recieved the same.

this gets better all the time with you guys.

sheeping only with evey civ is more efficient because you save card space. only card that should be in use is the 300% gather for iro china or brits.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 1156

didnt think id need this ever since i got banned from agecomm, but sadly buzz is around
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Buck the System wrote:
no cowing with china? lol cmon man.

wow, i posted that over 6 months ago and recieved nothing but critisism.

i even made the comments about brits no cows or team fattening and recieved the same.

this gets better all the time with you guys.

sheeping only with evey civ is more efficient because you save card space. only card that should be in use is the 300% gather for iro china or brits.

thats because >I< did one with like a 100+ score than yours but it got "disqualifed" for only having 4 walls not 5 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 am

lol you were 30k less than me in resources. i even beat joshes resources(by 2k) without using cows. your mind is lost.

all my recordings are here for the critics.......barely anyone else shows their style. because they havent any style.

ive shown alot of civs not just 1 or 2.

gg ivan cheers
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 pm

But then GS fucking owned your score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm

slo freakin mo and he didnt build anything.......why even post it when you dont build anything.

my recording was nuked i guess by file den but it was imperial -19 mins and sheeps only. with the same resource counts.

his was a fraud, just like the ones that appear and disappear after a day or 2 on the site. they post crap then when it gets down to criticing it, therecording is gone. i wonder why......nubs.

i am done with my water cooling settup, and all programs are back in and running. so ill be around for either good quality games with no morons picking teams, or fixing the nuked files that are dead of mine.

i think its the china and dutch are nuked. theres one dutch left thats still ok. dutch nft is still alive and well. cheers
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 pm

no one cares, you still suck
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm

please refer to my tribute thread for your dutch ability, and GS owned your score fair and square. Also check the tribute thread for your china ability.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm

none of gs's recs were slow mo. maybe your franken-comp just cant play them
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:48 am

ahaha your such a liar i had more food and wood than you, i think you may have had 3K more gold than me! drunken drunken drunken

and no allbinx's boom was 100X better . wow you have no shame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:39 am

shame is for kids who think they know everything. i bet if i talked to your dads they would speak the same as i do. punk ass kids who dont know the world yet and probly have no respect for their elders either.

warm milk and cookies for the kids at recess, if your good. cheers
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:47 pm

person 1- im old so im right

person 2- no your wrong (follow by knowledgable information)

person 1- no im right because im older

person 2- no your still wrong (followed by more knowledgable information)

person 1- shut up brat you must be a awful person for not respecting my oldness in regards to being correct
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:38 pm

well your not my elder so i aint respecting shit. your nothing to me. get a life. this is the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 am

oh sorry. i may have gone overboard, seeing as you may be from a disfunctional family. i appologize. scratch
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 pm

haha disfunctional? i bet my dad has made this year what you make in a life time! and unlike most families now my parents are still married. thats why i get to ride around in my dads camero or my mums Z4 pretty much whenever i want because i went and crashed my car..

now let me quote gille da kid in saying "Every bitch and whip that I got it looks foreign and now just spent a cool five grand up at the mall,
Hundred thousand dollaz on the Jones now that's flossin! You spent forty thousand on a benz, that's ballin?
Nah!"
now thats my "disfunctional" life and tbh.. i love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 pm

are you talking with your arms as you speak? thats generally the way morons speak and move like sign language. your a fool and tbh i suspect youll be jailed with that attitude by the age of 25. Shocked

ok playa.....true playa.....true nub playa. cheers
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:17 pm

you know absolutly nothing . see me, i actually took psychology and using your hands whilst talking means THE EXACT opposite of what you just said. please go back to school if your going to try and get smart with me son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 pm

ok homie.

jail by 25 for sure.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 pm

ahhh yes, teenagers who use their education in discussions always end up being convicts, forgot about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 pm

the way hes speaking isnt how an educated would speak. homie.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 pm

its called slang on a internet video game forum
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 pm

you fail for the millionth time sonny boy
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Buck the System wrote:
are you talking with your arms as you speak? thats generally the way morons speak and move like sign language. your a fool and tbh i suspect youll be jailed with that attitude by the age of 25. Shocked

ok playa.....true playa.....true nub playa. cheers
are you seriously retarded? at first i thought you were just an idiot douchebag stuck in a permanant midlife crisis, but im really starting to wonder if theres something wrong with you... because NOTHING you say has any facts behind it or basis in reality. what on earth does any of that have to do with moving your arms while youre talking? you really have no real response whatsoever to logical arguments do you?

also what makes you think youve seen so much? youre 40 dude, if you were a normal person barely half your life would be over. i wonder if when youre older youll finally hit puberty and start acting like an adult. maybe then youll realize what a little bitch youve been lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the biggest come backs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Supremacy-
Jump to: