The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of the biggest come backs

Go down 
+2
savorybeef
sapikles
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sapikles

sapikles

One of the biggest come backs Empty
PostSubject: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:58 am

Sapikles french

vs

arthur spain

mapa great plains

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e8k2h4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:08 am

this was a vgg. i saw something in this that i never seen before. hmmmm

not what he did persay to win or whatever, but i saw something rather odd and i will have to try it out more often to see if its possible to do it every time. if so this is a huge thing for sup. and treaty aswell.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 am

xD, petards on tc???? One of the biggest come backs Lol
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:54 am

yea no clue what hes talking about, that guy was a idiot though all he had to do was age up and he wins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 pm

nope not the petards lol. but i did chuckle at them. cheers

its villager related, ill say that. not a bug or trick just ivan being a smooth character i guess.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 pm

the killing the animals then moving onto them right away instead of them reloading or whatever??

thats nothing new its called vill micro xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm

of all these years only a handfull were making the effort to get the most out of vills. they werent robots and made innovations for the better. if ivan was only able to do what i saw 1 time its not that easy. i know it happens time to time but to say its reproducable and been around is foooeeey. lol

try it the whole enitre time. it wont happen. but theres something to it besides just saying people been doing it, because they havent.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:19 pm

youve never seen it before because youve never played a sup game at a decent rank -_-

and it has such a negligible effect that its only really useful in age 1, and pretty much no point in treaty, you might get like 100 food out of it through the whole game

its realllllllly easy to do you click to shoot a animal, when it dies you click on the ground so the vils start walking then you click on the animal....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:43 am

ive seen it. but not done as smoothly as ivan did it.....what arent you understanding?

consistantly i havent seen any pro sup player do it.....thats a fact!

show me consistant application of it and i will say hey......maybe you are smart.

you dont know my accts dude. ive been owning otto sup for years, and thats beating the so called "pros". lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 am

take the use of it long term and all will crush economicly vs the one who doesnt use it consistantly.

thats my mission i guess.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:13 am

More claims to grandeur that he can't back up? I highly doubt you've beat any top players in supremacy.... ever. Also, you usually don't see it because the value in it is pretty low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:08 pm

your putting a value on something youve never done consistantly.

and dont give me this b.s.......ive even seen the moron savory killing his ranchings thinking hes gaining something. lol i watched and doing that you lose 3 sheep per gather so why do it?

the reality is its done more effectively the same way as a regular deer that ivan showed. wtg you made yourself more dumbed down.

hahaha pi play at a high level in sup. pfft lol!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 pm

LOL BUZZ.... youve never even played a good player, you made me laugh soooo hard
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:10 pm

bretts decent in sup,

i kill the sheep off because the vils path like crap for sheeps so it takes a long ass time to get them killed, it lets me make another batch quicker too,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:17 pm

uh huh yea. nice try. your losing eco unless you do it in a smaller scale dumby. whitey was the best i know at this.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:19 pm

dont care, you play iro and see why it helps more to do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 pm

hahaha i ranch with the best of em man. iro, china same difference. your not saving/gaining bro wtf.lol

no one ranches the way whitey did. he was very innovative in that regard.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:33 pm

its the farms, its completely different ...
also the iro boom is very busy, instead of worrying with my vills fucking up pathing id rather take care of wood chopping and my base layout

and i dont care about what white did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:18 pm

yea just like you guy dont even build the farms properly. lmfao

you allways walk the vills into the proper side so theres no pathing issues. theres 50 points to your eco right there.

use the rotator all you want but being aware of this stuff is more crucial.

ivan was "the man" this game.

josh was "the man" but hes been mia........so ivans my hero because he bucks the system!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:42 pm

buzz you dont play iro you have no clue what your talking about, if i set up the sheep farms like i do for cows there wouldnt be any room in my base at all.

i dont care about 50 points with iro, if i get around a 100k furtrade, which im pretty sure i did this game, and which i get almost every game, i have plenty of coin, im much more worried about having enough wood before treaty.

i dont use the building rotater, and it wouldnt help at all with iro farms.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:33 pm

yeah im pretty sure those farms are squares XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm

you dont even build/instant gather if you dont build in the right direction. i see it done sometimes but you lose eco there and your losing eco deleting masses of sheeps instead of being smart and downsize it some to be more effective.

its not rocket science man.

btw, on topic gg here cheers
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 pm

like i said try playing iro before you say anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:26 am

playing iro and deleting sheep are one in the same as everyother civ. they all get sheep moron. the 300% gather for brits and china and iro is the same also. its stupidity to be deleting them like that. lol
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Buck the System wrote:
playing iro and deleting sheep are one in the same as everyother civ. they all get sheep moron. the 300% gather for brits and china and iro is the same also. its stupidity to be deleting them like that. lol
but you suck at livestocking with all civs :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the biggest come backs   One of the biggest come backs Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the biggest come backs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Supremacy-
Jump to: