The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies

Go down 
+8
Brett
BedingBedang
Manfred
Allbinx
J4|V|3$
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Firom
Dr. Dreadloc
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
_spunk_

_spunk_

Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:36 pm

patton, tora tora tora, the longest day etc etc there all good films but SPR just on another level. cannay wait till second part the band of brothers starts(the pacific) gunnabe frickin awesome
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:45 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
patton, tora tora tora, the longest day etc etc there all good films but SPR just on another level. cannay wait till second part the band of brothers starts(the pacific) gunnabe frickin awesome

yea saw something about that on TV. Band of brothers ruled.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 pm

but was it just meeeee or did the Hurt Locker just make you more mad at pakis?!! Twisted Evil especially the beginning?!! when that paki had a massive smile on his face when he was blowing up that bomb, i wanted to get a gun n shoot him myselfff!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 pm

well work's both ways , i mean the guy who dropped the nuclear bombs in ww11 did'nt even care about doing it and imo that guy should be hung like saddam .i've also seen many clips of the americans with there infared sights blowing up iraq's so thier just as bad , like i said it works both way's . Using percision bombs or using IED's whats the difference??
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 pm

cause we're trying to help them out, sacrifising our own lives, HELPING THEM OUT! if all the insurgens were pulled out there whole country wud go back to shit!.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 pm

the problem is that although we are trying to help were inadvertently creating plenty of problems there. plenty of the civilians there hate us, and the actual terrorists are only more aggressive when actual "infidels" are there to kill. if we weren't there there would probably be less bombings, although hopefully we can achieve something and in the long run benefit the area
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:43 am

We are fighting a never ending battle, as long as the middle east has a "jew" alive and millions of Islamic fanatics there will never be peace. On one side, you have the chosen race who do not believe in all of their own faith, and on the other side you have a race who follows a mad man who believe he was the last messenger of god, thats been a cluster fuck for 1400 years. no matter how good you butter the bread, the toast will still taste like shit.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:52 am

movie and reality are 2 different things.......dont take movies personal or youll end up with alot of racist thought processes. i dont get mad at movies and want to kill.....lmfao. i watch and leave my personal feelings at the door.

even i went to see the "passion of the christ" and tbh, i left that theater a changed man. the movie had me fully focused even though it wasnt in english. typicly id have issues with subtitles and a language i dont know, but the movie just kept you interested enough that those things were an after thought.

that said, would i want to go out and kill for god.....nope.

its just a movie.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 am

The saddest logic I ever thought of has been, we were supposed to be created by a loving peaceful god, but yet, the holy book has stories of many thousands of deaths in the hands of men lead and told to do so by the living god, Strange? and today, we can look back in history and there has been hundreds of millions of militants and the innocent killed in the name or "for " god or gods.

maybe the world be a better place without that "god".....and just have more failth in humanity
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:02 am

dont get all tree huggy on me now lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies   Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dread's ALL TIME favorite movies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3