The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A I C rulez

Go down 
+16
savorybeef
MarquesdeSotero
_spunk_
sapikles
Nakashasov__
erik_kire
Manfred
Brett
San_Antonio
Sanderson_FIN
Firom
BedingBedang
Dr. Dreadloc
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Allbinx
J4|V|3$
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

A I C rulez - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:30 pm

its unresponsable no matter when you do drugs, chemical man made drugs for recreational use. major difference of earth made medicine, herbs, than it is manmade with chemicals
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm

gunna quote Gucci Mane here - " Lifes too short so pop pills and go dumb "

gotta have fun..!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:16 am

dude im 38 and dr.d is close to my age(hes an older fart).........listen to us.

your young and the brain is in a mode of learn learn learn at your age. not close to when you were an infant but the age your at now the brain needs to keep firing on all the recepters with seratonin properly or eventually the downward spiral will take over.

i compare it to most "tipping point" theory's. theres never a defined moment when and where things will go wrong......its a game of chance. dont take the chance with x or mdma. it floods the brain too much by faking it out to release too much natural chemicals that cause the feelings your getting while on x or mdma.

unlike acid or other stuff that just alone causes feelings, visuals and whatever else, mdma or x is only fooling your brain to think its being naturally stimulated to feel happy from x or mdma. but in reallity the fake chemicals making the brain flood out those chemicals is the problem. recepters cannot sustain the amount and eventually die. then that connection is done forever.

after a few years youll see it takes much much more effort to try to make yourself happy naturally. happiness we all take for granted but it has nothing to do with our surroundings and such. its all chemicly related and eventually happiness is a tough thing to get back from the lack of seratonin being blocked because the recepters are dead.

im not spent by any means but i noticed over the years x, and mdma has its problems pychalogiclly and eventually leads to nerological problems.

play safe dudes and dudettes.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:00 pm

over the years? ive done extacy/ MDMA maybe 25 different times and the last time was... 2months ago and i aint ever planning on doin it again for a different reason you stated. and now most of my mates can buy draaank so theres still shit to do..
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 pm

you guys have no taste what so ever

this is the best band there will ever be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rjl2UNph3o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 am

i may be mistaken but i thought alvin died 3-5 years ago. j/k the singerfrom drowning pool did acutually pass on though.......this is classic WWF/WWE smackdown slap your grandma tunage.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:40 pm

I done so much "fun" in my life that I have to take meds to add chemicals that i destoryed years ago, without them im a major mess my recepters and triggers shoots blanks and my brain goes haywire without my inhibiters
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

if you're gonna do drugs at least do pot instead of that other crap. I'm not a stoner, but my friends who smoke pot are always so chill and easy going. do a drug that doesn't make you intolerable to people around you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:10 am

you guys dont know what mdma is actually for then. its a mood stabilizer that only produces happiness from the release of seratonin. it can make people who are intolerable to others, end up 30-1h later holding hands touching feeling and just at peace.

yea its that powerfull. mdma has its good and bad just like everything else. at first its all good, making huge differences in peoples attitudes towards others and being more open to everything around you. with that openness comes a calming feeling that is indescribable til you try it.

listen to my boys tell you how the road goes. even though they were deeper into other stuff, mainly heroin. dummies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8hT3oDDf6c
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:43 pm

but still somebody whose on extacy is SOO intorelable because.. they talk about anything that comes to their head..( complete and utter bullshit) theyy can get you in shit so easy.. ( going up to random people on the street at 2AM) which ive done and almost gotten freakin stabbed but i was with a 6"4 black guy whose actually from brooklyn.
the only way their not annoying as fuck is if your fucked on it too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 am

your a messed up dude. hope you live a long life, i really do.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:39 pm

hmm because you know.. anything about me? yes ive done drugs and are over them now, id say thats more healthy than going thru your life not drinking, not having fun.. your the one who brought this whole drug thing up, not me, so fuck you. i love my life Very Happy ^ I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 am

<<<<<<doesnt drink booze/beer.

i drank more 20 years ago than now.

its weird like that. when you get older drinking only causes family problems and when your raising a child its not the best time to be drinking alchohol. im pretty much against drinking and have seen too many friends die at the hands of drinking and driving while in high school that i became a non drinker. wooo hoo, now lets go smoke. lmfao

but its all the truth.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

what you do not understand because of your young age is the effects it haves when you are a older adult. In the "living Life" dictionary I do not believe drug use and alchohol was on the top of the list, or even there listed.

There are so many people who thought years ago that them having fun and they were doing the kool thing , fitting in the crowd, are now either addicted to drugs, alchoholic's, or both. They become self-aborbed, depress, varies illnesses, and phobic. if you call that living then you are already heading toward that cracked and broken road.

Do I have to know you?, to actually know what substances do to one's health,their social acceptence, their dependence to quick fix mind altering drugs or what problems can occur from bad choices? I can answer that,No I do not have to know a person to know what ill effects could occur if they misuse, overuse drugs or alchohol, and their is no one who can argue with me and change its truth or my understanding and the knowledge I obtain by misusing each one myself and the ill effects it brings with those "fun times"

millions of deaths occur from its hold on people and the sadest part is the innocent who are affected from it, thats the fuck up part of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
what you do not understand because of your young age is the effects it haves when you are a older adult. In the "living Life" dictionary I do not believe drug use and alchohol was on the top of the list, or even there listed.

There are so many people who thought years ago that them having fun and they were doing the kool thing , fitting in the crowd, are now either addicted to drugs, alchoholic's, or both. They become self-aborbed, depress, varies illnesses, and phobic. if you call that living then you are already heading toward that cracked and broken road.

Do I have to know you?, to actually know what substances do to one's health,their social acceptence, their dependence to quick fix mind altering drugs or what problems can occur from bad choices? I can answer that,No I do not have to know a person to know what ill effects could occur if they misuse, overuse drugs or alchohol, and their is no one who can argue with me and change its truth or my understanding and the knowledge I obtain by misusing each one myself and the ill effects it brings with those "fun times"

millions of deaths occur from its hold on people and the sadest part is the innocent who are affected from it, thats the fuck up part of it.
yep. doesnt being old suck? lol

living takes its toll on everyones daily activities, and to the youngins, play safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:51 am

tupac knows the road.......i get chills hearing this.

i point to the sky everytime i hear it in remembrance of lost friends over the years, ive lost 10+friends to early deaths and its not easy to deal with when it happens so suddenly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7FbbQxgHU
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
hmm because you know.. anything about me? yes ive done drugs and are over them now, id say thats more healthy than going thru your life not drinking, not having fun.. your the one who brought this whole drug thing up, not me, so fuck you. i love my life Very Happy ^ I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

A I C rulez - Page 3 Weed10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:08 am

sapikles wrote:
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:

A I C rulez - Page 3 Weed10
AWESOME MADE MY DAY. NJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:28 am

not every day can be a good one. so i woke and this song came to my head.....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY&feature=PlayList&p=F4B24A1C407204ED&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=1
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:00 am

Hehe, the song does the job, just not the video.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:13 am

mm, gotta love Man or Astro-man?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps32wFxDY94
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 am

^^^i like alot of music and genre but i havent a clue wtf that crap is. its like the beach boys mixed with the white stripes. = awefull imo. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Eh, I don't really care. It's all subjective, surf (which should be credited properly to Dick Dale) is an excellent genre for me. The reverb-centered sound is absolutely awesome when you crank it to all heck with good speakers.

Also, you don't really like anything about me, so I don't expect you to agree with me on music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

oh so i made a good call. i heard lots of "surf" influence and white stipes(my kid loves em) wailing on the guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 am

another great tune for the mild mannered folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcxN320kS7Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A I C rulez   A I C rulez - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A I C rulez
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: PoWWoW :: TwisT & ShOuT-
Jump to: