The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE

Go down 
+11
sapikles
Dr. Dreadloc
Wulff
J4|V|3$
_spunk_
BedingBedang
NANOMENSCH
Phinchen
Brett
Manfred
Klingkong
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Wulff wrote:
Brett i want to get this clear. Are you saying you are only doing 1 wall, and then resign if someone (run) and attack it?
Come on?! are you out of your mind? 99% would try get an attack on your base if you got only 1 wall. Thats just stupid and out of respeckt for your team if its a teamgame.

And with no walling you also get an eco advantage since you dont spent wood on wall or the time it takes for villige to build it. Actually you only doing it to get an advantage since you hopeing for face to face battle?

No, I'm saying when I don't care, I do stupid shit and whatever happens happens. Usually I'm more sane and build 4 walls + an eco layer, fight it out and play proper. But I'm not always sane, and that shows more in 3v3s, where I don't even try 90% of the time (at least, anymore). It really depends on what mood I'm in, how suicidal I am and how much I care about playing it properly.

Also, the second part is just stupid. There's no "advantage" to not walling. It saves you 2K of wood or so, that's absolutely worthless and will not translate to an advantage in a real fight. It's not a strategy, it's blind stupidity and insanity, I have NO logic behind building one layer.

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
thats why i dont like most guys...if you lose a game you say immediatly : "you runned!" whats on with that? build more walls and dont flame that much. and dont discuss wether s.o is gay and dumb ...comments to the game...man this forum gets fucked up more and more Razz

sapikles you are right, if you arent able to defend the run, you arent good.

I don't really care if people run, I've never said it's not a valid tactic to win a game. I just think it's fucking boring to play when someone NEVER fights you properly for more than 3 seconds. Besides that, I think anyone Major+ can beat a runner, and I sure as hell have beat plenty of runners in my days.

It's just that at this point in this game, I don't care to bother beating them anymore. If they bore the piss out of me, I'm just not gonna continue the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Brett wrote:
This yet again gets into the "You don't know jack shit about me except some bullshit on a game" problem. You've never met me in real life, you have no idea how I am to people I respect, and you have no clue about my personality. I don't try to draw conclusions about you anymore, I realise it's just the Internet and just a game.

The sad thing is you really think I care what people think of me in this game, and to be quite honest, I don't. I play for fun, and if the game isn't fun, it's not worth time I could spend doing other, significantly more important and useful, things
NO, you dont get it..........people have trust and with that becomes friendships......you provide none of them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 pm

cant trust this kid ever.

@that other moron commenting on his list of my faults.......lol, i never ever quit, i never ever blame peeps for losses, i never make rules that when a player in a "team" game doesnt fight you, you then quit. its all bull sht man and its in "black and white". everyone knows im no quiter and just because i have a voice in alot of topics, by no means does that mean i have to "fix" things. GOT IT!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Buck the System wrote:
cant trust this kid ever.

@that other moron commenting on his list of my faults.......lol, i never ever quit, i never ever blame peeps for losses, i never make rules that when a player in a "team" game doesnt fight you, you then quit. its all bull sht man and its in "black and white". everyone knows im no quiter and just because i have a voice in alot of topics, by no means does that mean i have to "fix" things. GOT IT!
I seem to recall a game of you and Ivan vs Kerk and Gamemaster.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Buck the System wrote:
NO, you dont get it..........people have trust and with that becomes friendships......you provide none of them!

NO! YOU DON'T GET IT! This is the INTERNET and a GAME. I have friends in real life, I have people I trust and whom trust me, I have people I respect above all others. I'm not a 38-year-old accusing people of not having a life.

My friends, my family, and the people I respect, would all tell you I am a kind, caring person with more drive and ambition than you could shake a stick at. Just because in some game I do something doesn't mean I'd ever do that in real life. It's a game, it doesn't have to reflect reality, I don't have to act like I do in my day to day life. I play to relax, unwind and be a little bit different than I normally am.

By the way UofA, what the hell happened to your rules? If his posts aren't a personal attack, you must be joking with your rules.

Last edited by Brett on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 pm

i said he was playing stupid. he knows what i mean. if you dont.......it means he was trying to toy around and be silly with his play. thats it!

ivan and i are tight man. cheers
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i said he was playing stupid. he knows what i mean. if you dont.......it means he was trying to toy around and be silly with his play. thats it!

uh, no. You blamed it all on him, and he was doing nothing of the sort. You blamed it entirely on him. I highly doubt you and Ivan are "tight." You being "tight" with anyone on these boards doesn't seem all too likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:58 am

Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

uh, no. You blamed it all on him, and he was doing nothing of the sort. You blamed it entirely on him. I highly doubt you and Ivan are "tight." You being "tight" with anyone on these boards doesn't seem all too likely.

lol Buzz you're such a tool man. No one here likes you AT ALL. Like ZERO, None , NADA ! Nobody likes you @ all. lol The only reason we tolerate you is bc you're ridiculously out of touch with reality and provide everyone here with plenty of laughs with you claims of Glory, yet getting owned in practice, like Alan just did to you twice. LOL what a joke!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 am

Brett's a freaking outlaw!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

they win one game thing theyre the shit lol!
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 am

we won more games vs good players than u want to know
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 am

ive probly won more vs real players than you three combined lol!
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 am

savorybeef wrote:

real players who cant defend a lil run? xdd stop writing
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 am

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

real players who cant defend a lil run? xdd stop writing

lol.... once again, you win one game and talk a ton of shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 am

savorybeef wrote:
are you on dope?
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 am

buzz_d

last two wins vs 2leggedcougar and UrBaN_SuRViVoR

yea you know who real players are Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Ahh Savory's still awake and not happy about it... arguing with unknown people
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:33 am

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
Out of curiosity, what's your Eso? And for the record, running IS a legit strat, but all these guys from gnre etc. that run with India still get slaughtered by mine, it's just less of a challenge than most players and wastes more time-->less fun.
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

What are you talking about gnre? We all hate this annoying running too ! scratch
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Firom wrote:
_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
Out of curiosity, what's your Eso? And for the record, running IS a legit strat, but all these guys from gnre etc. that run with India still get slaughtered by mine, it's just less of a challenge than most players and wastes more time-->less fun.

eso - nick : _der_Gärtner_

im not in gnre. im only running if i cant win in heads up but i fight heads up most time and im not saying before fight : hey let us run them to dead!...
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 am

K. To clarify, I cited gnre as a clan known for running.
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:34 am

ok...
Back to top Go down
Veni

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:30 am

Quote :
and you wont gather that gold instead of better rate that you will get at furtrade and the mate has more too!
Spain gathers gold faster then food and trading isnt good for them, perhaps you are also forgetting about the 22% total you waste, by trading fees...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE   Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pros in action TRT VS 9aces and GnRE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3