The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

allbinx's jap boom

Go down 
+5
Tom
Sanderson_FIN
E_Drenaline
Dr. Dreadloc
Allbinx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:14 am

Tom wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

I know a game that is simular that I love to face anyone in aoe....chess Razz

Hey Dread, do you know some way we could play a chess game against eachother online once?

I'd love to. I love chess, but nobody ever wants to do it Razz.
off topic but yea,

pogo.com has the best games for free and all you need is both eaches screen names and use vent to make it that much better. im there smmcd71 havent played there is years. good sized community and never had a bad experience there.
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 pm

nvm Deleted.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:08 am

Buck the System wrote:

pogo.com has the best games for free and all you need is both eaches screen names and use vent to make it that much better. im there smmcd71 havent played there is years. good sized community and never had a bad experience there.

Sounds nice.
Back to top Go down
Shrunken_Panda

PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 am

Question. if you were playing japs in a real Treaty game would you setup your shrines the same? near all the animals at the front and rebuild them at the back if they get destroyed or sacrifice production for safety?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 am

well he tried to optimze the xp from the shrines. if they end up in the walls, so be it.

in a team game he would have had a mate make him cows/sheep so the base would have been all pretty. cheers
Back to top Go down
Shrunken_Panda

PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 pm

ok thanks. yeah was aware of the team game strat. pretty useful! but yeah thanks for clarifying. obviously rebuild at the back if theyre destroyed i take it?
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:44 am

Taunt 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allbinx's jap boom   allbinx's jap boom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

allbinx's jap boom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2