The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1701 Sioux Score

Go down 
+11
Dr. Dreadloc
Nakashasov__
savorybeef
Sanderson_FIN
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
San_Antonio
Firom
_spunk_
J4|V|3$
Brett
Blind_Swordman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sapikles

sapikles

1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:46 am

lebron better than jordan......i dont really think so see much closer kobe than lebron to get over jordan but who knows
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm

you are crazy thay king james face better players!!, here let me prove what kind of talent he faced. and he won 6 champingship titles, 10 scoreing titles, average over 30 pts a game ih his carrer, highest pt avg. in playoff history, he won many regular season MVP's and champingship MVP's.

Here is a list of Basketball greats he overshadowed....best them in regular and champingships

11 of them was inducted in the top 50 all time players , most are in, but they all will be in the hall of fame!

Majic johnson
Larry Bird
D. Wilkins
HAkeem Olajuawon
Karl Malone
John stockton
Reggie Miller
Charles Barkley
clyde Drexter
Patrick Ewing
Robert Parish
David Robertson
Buck Williams
Bernard King
Shaq O;neal
Alex English
Mitch Richmond
Tom Chambers
Allen Iverson
Isiah Thomas
James Worthy

You name me a better list that King James faces today..........................you cant

until james wins 7 champingships, 11 scoring titles score over 33,000 points and average over 31 points his whole carrer then he can not wear MJ's shoes....enuff said
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 am

since im old and should know something on this basketball hijack......todays NBA is structured for more defensive style. barely ever do teams both score triple digitit totals. theres a couple of teams that play the faster style like back in the day, but they do this because of the youth on the team. its the only way they can be competitive vs older more experienced players.

so theres no way in hell, the game allows a player to single handedly be the scoring machine that jordan was able to be.

iverson is the next best example of pure scoring ball whore......but that doesnt win championships. ask iverson lol.

so knowing the structure for the most part is defenses acroos the board for 98% of the NBA teams scoring is way way lower than it has ever been. every so often a scoring machine team like pheonix suns a couple years back can at will, score over 110 per game. all season except when they played a team with defense......haha san antonio showed why the game isnt like in the old days. they won/beat the high scoring teams with no problem because of defense.

i respect the fact that everything has a time and everything changes aswell but in the end defense won in the NBA and i dont think it will change very much.

that said.........lebron is hands down the best player ever. single handedly he can rip teams to shreads, and tbh it allmost looks like hes a man among boys out there sometimes. hes just a freak of nature. size,speed,shooting,defense. even players of today are very intimidated of him. hes the "man"

Last edited by Buck the System on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White_IrishKing

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 pm

San_Antonio wrote:
his sioux were op look

http://www.box.net/shared/odzgqpaf04

the other game he was with 2 majors and in this time i was no more than big capt playing with roukangel (brig ) and another cap.

ah man, just watched that game. was pretty crazy. i totally would of beat him if Sioux had walls or a long range anti building unit, like mortars. just isnt fair to lose a game when ya get 4872 kills and only 2090 loses. but what can ya do? its almost impossible to win as Sioux in a 1v1 if your dogs cant make a hole and take out that 1st tc and your units run in and never let him rebuild that section. otherwise its soooo hard to get through all the walls as Sioux. But then again those lame natives on andes are a pain in the butt. he just spammed them like crazy, using them as a meat shield. he made over 2000 of of the spear ones! ya if sioux had walls they would be awesome for 1v1s, but then again other ppl would play as them in 1v1s and my games wouldn't seem that cool, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.obrien3d.net
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

he liiiivvveeesssss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 am

yea i saw him online yesterday. i dont think whitey ever gave accts away so its either him or his brother he says uses the acct too.

basicly the color will give you the answers of whos on white irish.

i actually smiled when i saw his name online. knda weird imo but i liked all the old school players from years past. only because there wasnt any turmoil in the community the way there is today.

they all come back! cheers
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Buck the System wrote:

they all come back!
I know, I'm just that sexy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 pm

White_IrishKing wrote:

ah man, just watched that game. was pretty crazy. i totally would of beat him if Sioux had walls or a long range anti building unit, like mortars. just isnt fair to lose a game when ya get 4872 kills and only 2090 loses. but what can ya do? its almost impossible to win as Sioux in a 1v1 if your dogs cant make a hole and take out that 1st tc and your units run in and never let him rebuild that section. otherwise its soooo hard to get through all the walls as Sioux. But then again those lame natives on andes are a pain in the butt. he just spammed them like crazy, using them as a meat shield. he made over 2000 of of the spear ones! ya if sioux had walls they would be awesome for 1v1s, but then again other ppl would play as them in 1v1s and my games wouldn't seem that cool, lol.

2v2 double sioux some day?

Sanderson_FIN: Taunt 21.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Taunt 28
Back to top Go down
White_IrishKing

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
White_IrishKing wrote:

2v2 double sioux some day?

Sanderson_FIN: Taunt 21.

totally. shoot we would have to do something that crazy for ppl to play us nowadays anyways, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.obrien3d.net
anksssss

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 am

fileden links r dead , ny other place where i can get gus sioux replays ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

1701 Sioux Score
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3