The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1701 Sioux Score

Go down 
+11
Dr. Dreadloc
Nakashasov__
savorybeef
Sanderson_FIN
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
San_Antonio
Firom
_spunk_
J4|V|3$
Brett
Blind_Swordman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sapikles

sapikles

1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:58 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
bash white when he's away from the game, lol say what you want, they was good players. he made soiux playable.

nightscr3am made sioux playable and he was better with them than white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 am

sapikles wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
bash white when he's away from the game, lol say what you want, they was good players. he made soiux playable.

nightscr3am made sioux playable and he was better with them than white.
um, i dont believe this to be accurate. yes i know night used them way way back but since then whitey was a spain freak then took it to souix which he became way better of a souix player than night on the pure fact that he played soiux allmost exclusively after the days of spain on carolina. now that said, they both have disappeared so it actually doesnt even matter, does it? scratch
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Nightscream was a more innovative player all-around, every game I've seen of him he was doing something insane. He also introduced a lot of now-common "lame" tactics.

White was a perfectionist in every sense, he took a single thing and did it too 100% perfection. I honestly don't think it would matter what civilization he choose to make his own, he would have been one of the best players with it without a doubt. He wasn't what I'd call an adaptable player though, he had his civilization, his strategy, his way and he knew only that.

I think White's Sioux was better in a perfectionist sense than Nightscream's, although I haven't ever seen enough of Nightscream's to comment on who's is inherently better. The thing that kills me is how impossible it's been for me to really improve upon White's blueprint for Sioux. I've improved the boom and card usage somewhat but he had everything down to a science.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:25 pm

i think it just come's down to the ammount of game's played with the 1 civ, u play over 500 game's with 1 civ and i think u pretty much done all u can with that civ
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:26 pm

I have over 500 games with Sioux and I'm still learning new shit with them (okay not that much but little bits and pieces).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 am

Brett wrote:
Nightscream was a more innovative player all-around, every game I've seen of him he was doing something insane. He also introduced a lot of now-common "lame" tactics.

White was a perfectionist in every sense, he took a single thing and did it too 100% perfection. I honestly don't think it would matter what civilization he choose to make his own, he would have been one of the best players with it without a doubt. He wasn't what I'd call an adaptable player though, he had his civilization, his strategy, his way and he knew only that.

I think White's Sioux was better in a perfectionist sense than Nightscream's, although I haven't ever seen enough of Nightscream's to comment on who's is inherently better. The thing that kills me is how impossible it's been for me to really improve upon White's blueprint for Sioux. I've improved the boom and card usage somewhat but he had everything down to a science.

hmmmm, a common thing i take great pride in also. im not all about doing the same old b.s
why do you guys dog me though when i approach the game the same way as night did? it just seems little bit bias, even though i do allmost the same "oddities" i call them.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:

hmmmm, a common thing i take great pride in also. im not all about doing the same old b.s
why do you guys dog me though when i approach the game the same way as night did? it just seems little bit bias, even though i do allmost the same "oddities" i call them.

why? because u got a huge ego and you're not even good at the game that's why. now if u would of come abck with you just being a good boomer we probs would of accepted it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am

wtf man i was lvl 33 before all my accts. decayed. i played for the most part 1v1 and i was getting tired of everyone just trying to smurf instead of just joining my game normally. i used german and otto only to get to lvl 33.

omg, did i get sick and tired of owning marvek 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. he joined alot but eventually he figured out there wasnt an easy win in sight.

its ok though, alan seems like a "what have you done for me lately" kind of guy. so i have only one way to satisfy him and every one else, by beating them?

imo im the most unorthodox player atm that is still to this day showing different "oddities" and i do so,not trying to be like anyone else. i do it because its more of a driving force of obcessive compulsive........more more more attitude. i will allways find something in every civ to show the oddities they have.

brits cough cough Sleep scratch
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm

maybe beat someone decent and ill stop the bs , untill stop talking crap about what was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 am

_spunk_ wrote:
maybe beat someone decent and ill stop the bs , untill stop talking crap about what was

ive beaten all the decent players at one time or another, that had the cahones to play me. i believe i havent a thing to prove but im sure til your dying breath youd say the same b.s
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

ive beaten all the decent players at one time or another, that had the cahones to play me. i believe i havent a thing to prove but im sure til your dying breath youd say the same b.s

u may of beat so called good players back then , but now u get owned pretty much of everyone u play. if u were that good what happened?
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 pm

anyways nipper have u actually played anyone after calling everyone out?? dunno which number it is before it's my turn nabby the tabby
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:41 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

u may of beat so called good players back then , but now u get owned pretty much of everyone u play. if u were that good what happened?

well in my case ppl watched my records and learned al lot or am i wrong?, lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 pm

sapikles wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

i dunno, but i do no im not one of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:43 pm

sapikles wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

possibly wrong but i wouldnt say that. i believe ivan and i are in a rare catagory of love hate players. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 am

Buck the System wrote:
sapikles wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

possibly wrong but i wouldnt say that. i believe ivan and i are in a rare catagory of love hate players. Twisted Evil

Buzz dont ever put yourself in the same category as ivan..

There is no love-hate with you.

Just hated.

Youre like the 40 yr old who wears his letterman jacket around and still goes to Highschool parties to get laid. Your the guy who thinks hes cool, although you are oblivious to everyone making fun of you...You are that guy buzz, although you probably never lettered in anything in HS, seeing your a slob.

This would be an awesome beer commerical. "Dont be that guy Buzz D " - maybe we can call budweiser to tell them about you?

Whats your excuse for alan ramming you in the bum 2 times in a row? also, nice spain ! lmfao
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 am

you guys can lay the smack on buzz if it makes you feel good but buzz 2 years ago was schooling players, so!!! maybe his game has level off and players has past him by, that does not mean he a bad player just players have gotten better.

compare it to sports players who dominate, age, level off, decline as players learn from them and others then past them up, nothing new

Mr. James has the big show today ... but wouldve been schooled by Jordan back in his prime... Jordans passion and his will to win shadows over King James by a huge mass, like the sun blocking out the earth, enuff said

Last edited by Dr. Dreadloc on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 am

i love you all lol!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:20 pm

All you guys need to know is that Sir Goldengold is a mutha' faaaaaaakin' beast. Oh he is also OP. king
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
you guys can lay the smack on buzz if it makes you feel good but buzz 2 years ago was schooling players, so!!! maybe his game has level off and players has past him by, that does not mean he a bad player just players have gotten better.

compare it to sports players who dominate, age, level off, decline as players learn from them and others then past them up, nothing new

Mr. James has the big show today ... but wouldve been schooled by Jordan back in his prime... Jordans passion and his will to win shadows over King James by a huge mass, like the sun blocking out the earth, enuff said
but who cares what he's been in the past? If what he does no longer works, it's irrelevant and pointless. Also, we might be a bit more receptive to him if he weren't a total dick.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

are you referring to ME James or a different James? cause I've never claimed be a pro or "have the big show". there's nothing wrong with buzz's skills by themselves. the problem is that he brags about himself and puts down almost everyone else with nothing else to back it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

are you referring to ME James or a different James? cause I've never claimed be a pro or "have the big show". there's nothing wrong with buzz's skills by themselves. the problem is that he brags about himself and puts down almost everyone else with nothing else to back it up.

Lol Hes referring to LEbron James, not you...

And to Dread...

Lebron James will be shattering records and go down as probably one of the top 5 athletes of all time.

You can't compare him and Jordan, bc Jordan didn't have the competition that Lebron is facing. OVerall the NBA has WAY more skill than it did back in Jordans day. I know old times want to think they were the best there was is and will be, but simply its not true. Sure there are exceptions, but dont forget to factor in the general competition, which will increase overtime through the generations, but not with this game.

Its funny though you try to compare Buzz to MJ though. Hillarious. Mj had talent. Buzz never had any.

Thats like arguing the 1958 Colts with Johnny Unitas would've beat the Colts today. Not a chance; today the athletes are better trained and the lineman are 300lb+ compared to the 180lb lineman back in those days. The NBA still had good athlets when Jordan played, but the overall talent was not nearly what it is today. Lebron IMO is going to be better than Jordan.

Last edited by Lights, Camera, Action! on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 pm

well he could have made that clear. no wonder i was confused lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
well he could have made that clear. no wonder i was confused lol Razz

lol it was obvious..

who else is King James and Jordan ? lol
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 pm

i don't know all you people's names. one of you could have had the first name jordan and I'm james... so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1701 Sioux Score   1701 Sioux Score - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1701 Sioux Score
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next