The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GoodSpeed China 3363@40

Go down 
+5
Sanderson_FIN
J4|V|3$
Dr. Dreadloc
goldengold
Brett
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

GoodSpeed China 3363@40 Empty
PostSubject: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 am

http://www.filefront.com/15457229/china3363.age3yrec

No screenshot, too lazy to make one. Revised version of his earlier build-order. Posted on his behalf.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 am

This video is fake and gay.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm

'cept it's GS so it's real, he's the only one obsessive compulsive enough to do nearly perfect booms. I only spotted a single mistake in the whole boom (not that my eyes are well tuned lately), and it was missing that his Imp wonder didn't start when he first placed it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:06 am

fake or not,lol I fi learn enuff to get 2800 in a reg game because of what I see and learn, I be a happy man,lol.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 am

i didnt watch it, i might watch after my rma gets back.

about brets comment about 1 mistake, i honestly wouldnt be looking for his mistakes. id be looking for miss-use of certain methods. just like before with the blatant miss-use of comp treasures and "kid" like base build.

go ahead tempt me to watch and point out the obvious. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 pm

I don't remember him even gathering any treasures, don't remember whether or not he properly walled but I don't care anymore. If Kerk can win with 2-3 walls, GS sure as fuck can. He has as fast of reflexes or faster, and walling only reduces score by like 20-30 pts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

watched, and all i have to say is im embarresed to have even watched. he makes the worst recordings and by looking at it theres no fn way this kid beats a decent treaty player.

yay for gs, he can use cows and get food but not do anything else. what a champion. i want to rip this into shreds with a couple of " tricks" but then everyone will cry.

embarrising joke this recordng. lol!
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm

well like all booms its gonna be less in real games for a menagerie of reasons, but still pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm

"Sour", said the fox about service-berries.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Buck the System wrote:
watched, and all i have to say is im embarresed to have even watched. he makes the worst recordings and by looking at it theres no fn way this kid beats a decent treaty player.

yay for gs, he can use cows and get food but not do anything else. what a champion. i want to rip this into shreds with a couple of " tricks" but then everyone will cry.

seriously, can an admin ban this troll?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

seriously, can an admin ban this troll?
how is that trolling?how is that so offending to you that you have to comment that way? HE DIDNT EVEN WALL. THATS THE JOKE!

AND ITS NOT BEING SOUR......i was expecting something usefull when i decided to watch, then it became apparent he chose this piece of garbage. pig
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:53 pm

imma call BS here. you went into this expecting to dislike it and already planning how you were going to bash it, like you feel the need to do with everything else besides your own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
imma call BS here. you went into this expecting to dislike it and already planning how you were going to bash it, like you feel the need to do with everything else besides your own

+1

Buzz why do you always talk trash like you're actually going to do something, then when the real thing comes, you just fail man?

1. You have fail booms.

2. You lose every REAL game you play vs good players and make excuses like your KID WAS PLAYING. I still LOL @ that one. LOL like your kid was smart enough to send 4 hussars around to kill the FBing vills. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

3. You failed vs me and gamemaster with Ivan on your team. And yes that game was your fault.

4. You lost to golden's Germans with CHINA on ANDES. LOL

5. Tomo tanker butt humped your germans in that 1v1.

LOL remember when you were going to post your epic BRit boom then cried to the mods to delete the thread b/c no one wanted to see your fail boom?

I'd love to see your 60 40 40 Brit boom w/o ranching cards like you said Buzz. You talk so much trash for someone who isn't employed, can't even walk straight , or move out of his mom's basement for that matter. lol!

I'm no psychology major, but I think someone is seeking a little validation from his peers (or ppl 20 years younger ) ... I think we have a serious case of E-validation or E-compensation.

My avatar is cheering for you ! Smile

PS. What is up with your location BUZZ? " I'm a true player "? ?????

LOL man, you live in your moms basement, unemployed, and have a peg leg.....

And people like me are paying our government to support lazy asses like yourself.

Lets be realistic here buzz.

I mean listen to your Credentials...... Let me remind you AGAIN...

" Seeking NEW Girlfriend "

1. I live in my mother's basement
2. Been unemployed so I just live off the govt.
3. I have a peg leg, but it can be kind of cool on Halloween. I'm do the Best Johnny Depp.
4. I have a kid
5. I go onto online forums to get attention from younger boys. ( I know that sounds a bit weird, but i love it! )

Sign here if interested!

You might be a bogan, but you definitely aren't a player...

Last edited by Lights, Camera, Action! on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 pm

I total disagree with Buzz, I watch and study every move and decision he did , twice I watch the boom.only 3 things I saw that were different if done in a regular game and 2 of them was just common mistakes which 1 of those wouldnt what i call a mistake.

1. If these type of cards are use was just used for a boom contest, it be great. That it usually up to the player if he uses livestock or just use farms in the game. no livestocking releases 3 cards for use.

2. His prestart to imperial did not go into effect, he did so on purpose or timed it with 90% villiger completion, no matter a excellent imperial time, bravo!

3. He did not build walls- Building walls does not lower your score it actually adds points from experience of purchase and of building it.

4. overall this was a amazing China Boom, until someone matches it or surpasses it with addition of the required walls , I think they shouldnt knock it.

for me in a real game i be happy with between 2600 to 2700 score without the livestock cards and wood upgrades, I rather have stronger units.

with 120 vils, cheap and stronger units due to the extra cards gain, having 3300 not that important.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Firom

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm

GS has great micromanagement, and can thus pull off booms that surpass ours. He doesn't beat all of us, but he can certainly boom like a mofo.

I say buzz is a troll because he simply flames somebody almost every post. I hope, for his own sake, that he's not actually like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
your wrong. read what i said. i said "i watched the recording thinking id gain something usefull"

again this is you guys stirring the pot.

this recording is a joke and even golden said it was "gay" on the 2nd post. did you give him trouble? see what i mean.

imo, if your going to post a recording that is going to be up on this site it should be of top quality. not some half assed ranching crazed fool. its actually funny, i went and did a cow boom the same as my sheepboom posted here, and wasted this score/boom. thats just too f'n funny!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 pm

'cept golden was being sarcastic... if you beat this score, then post it. Otherwise you can't talk shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Brett wrote:
'cept golden was being sarcastic... if you beat this score, then post it. Otherwise you can't talk shit.
lets just call it professional sarcasm lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm

impressive number at 40, anyway i wouldnt waste my time watching somenthing such as this since i have nearly perfect boom in game with most civs, for those who really need more to learn watch it bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ lol! 33
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Buck the System wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
your wrong. read what i said. i said "i watched the recording thinking id gain something usefull"

this recording is a joke and even golden said it was "gay" on the 2nd post. did you give him trouble? see what i mean.

imo, if your going to post a recording that is going to be up on this site it should be of top quality. not some half assed ranching crazed fool. its actually funny, i went and did a cow boom the same as my sheepboom posted here, and wasted this score/boom. thats just too f'n funny!
yes you SAID that you thought you'd "gain something useful", but i highly doubt that, ergo my calling of the bullsh*t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

yes you SAID that you thought you'd "gain something useful", but i highly doubt that, ergo my calling of the bullsh*t
wtf man, if i say something that im expecting to learn something usefull i mean it. its not b.s

i dont come here to view garbage. i am open minded to "new" ways and allways been willing to recognize who offer their recordings in a effort to improve on whats allready "known"

i know talent when i see it and this recording has nothing.
Back to top Go down
gs

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Buck the System wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

wtf man, if i say something that im expecting to learn something usefull i mean it. its not b.s

i dont come here to view garbage. i am open minded to "new" ways and allways been willing to recognize who offer their recordings in a effort to improve on whats allready "known"

there's nothing wrong with this rec except that i didn't wall.

it's the BO that matters, and it's a lot better than yours.

also lol @ saying you did this BO and beat my score, then don't post a rec... do you really think anyone is gonna believe you :/
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Buck the System wrote:
i am open minded to "new" ways and allways been willing to recognize who offer their recordings in a effort to improve on whats allready "known"

uhuh... yep. gonna have to call that too
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm

gs wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
J4|V|3$ wrote:

there's nothing wrong with this rec except that i didn't wall.

it's the BO that matters, and it's a lot better than yours.

also lol @ saying you did this BO and beat my score, then don't post a rec... do you really think anyone is gonna believe you :/
GoodSpeed China 3363@40 Ban-him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoodSpeed China 3363@40   GoodSpeed China 3363@40 Empty

Back to top Go down

GoodSpeed China 3363@40
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next