The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIN vs RX7

Go down 
+6
savorybeef
cmontuptim
Brett
UofA_RX7
E_Drenaline
Sanderson_FIN
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
_spunk_

_spunk_

FIN vs RX7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIN vs RX7   FIN vs RX7 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
pi whats hard to say on vent lets switch and attack so and so wall's.? there nothing skillfull about it at all. i dont understand how u think thats a skill in it own right......... thats just a normal thing people will do. but what gnre do is run around the map building up doing nothing making the game fuckin boring . like a game me and whip played the other day we got that bored we quit and u no how much whip loves his points he wont quit for shit , thats how bad that game was. maybe u dont mind them kinda games thats fines but for me there not its as simple as that
um map control.

it appears someone doesnt like to work for their accomplishments.

"hey you stand there" im going to train,and train and train while you stand stand stand then when its gets to 12high we fight and spam spam spam with fast train times.

you know what spunk, youve landed yourself in the swinehootzone. your a dummie. i can tell just by the pic. time to ignore your ass! just my way of doing things.

yo bar boy clean that puke up.

you look like a fuckin crack head . pitty me look ive hurt myself fuckin pissed up junky. put them 40's down and maybe u would'nt hurt yourself . i own u enough said your fuckin terrible when it comes to head up fighting your 1 clueless red neck so u keep on running and waffling your complete bollocks , either way its good for us cause we got summit to take the piss out of when we are waiting for games. them car windows need washing now run along u horrible looking junky cunt. i actually feel sry for your son having a dad who waffles so much shite must be fun for him
speak english and maybe youll find respect homie. absolutely no grammar, words that are not even words. come on man. you sound like you never graduated high school.

this isnt to bash you, its just hard to understand ebonics when not exposed to it. not sure about where you live and your friends but serrious drugs that you speak of are not tollerated by me or any of my friends or family.

your a full blooded arsehole its that simple
Back to top Go down

FIN vs RX7
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: