The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy

Go down 
+5
Dr. Dreadloc
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
sapikles
birds are shy
ivanteran
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
savorybeef

savorybeef

ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 pm

wow dont you think your going a bit too far? i can see why you got banned from the other trt site
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
oooo, sounds like a challenge... buzz otto brid any civ he wants, normal crate map no deccan. that is if you find buzz online ever he starts a lot of shit talk then hes never online
listen here shit face. you will never ever be making rules for my games.

my knee looks like savo face. just hideous.
all we're asking is for you to prove what you claim to be fact...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 am

prove what? otto,100+jans> anything nr 20. heck id even go as far to say nr30 otto is just a beast. ask next_gen. i layed some otto ownage to his japan nr30. wasnt even as hard as i thought it would be.

he tried the old flank my base with all morters but got hit quik then i went for his base. was ugly game for him. but i give him credit, anytime i was on and he was too, we played. civs never mattered. we just played.

dam good guy that next gen!
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
oooo, sounds like a challenge... buzz otto brid any civ he wants, normal crate map no deccan. that is if you find buzz online ever he starts a lot of shit talk then hes never online

my knee looks like savo face. just hideous.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 am

yea ugly prick aint he lol!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm

wow... i have lost the last TINY bit of respect for you, as im sure everyone else just did ... insulting people on looks... you being the LAST person on this game to be insulting people on looks too . just mind blowing.

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

buzz , you contradict yourself so much its ridiculous . what happened to " i play anyone , anyciv , any how "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

rules do not apply you complete fucking moron omg!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 pm

haha thats not what you were sayin eariler , loosing your memery already buzz?

buzz do you notice how pratically no1 else calls other people "nubs" "morons" "idiots" . just you. hmmmm
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:04 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
haha thats not what you were sayin eariler , loosing your memery already buzz?

buzz do you notice how pratically no1 else calls other people "nubs" "morons" "idiots" . just you. hmmmm

hahaha bad buzz hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 am

"i play anyone anytime any map"

i never said anything about the actual rules of the game.

rules and common structure are two totally different things kid!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Im sorry buzz but honestly,you are pathetic
That must have been the 5th time where I've said something that you just cant reply to bcuz you kno your beat on it as its totally true

"buzz do you notice how pratically no1 else calls other people "nubs" "morons" "idiots" . just you. hmmmm"

^^^then you reply with that... changing the subject completly. Hmmmmmm

Just look up to the top of the page!!^^^ you stoop down to the lowest level and insult people based on looks, i call u up on it, and you totally dont answer and change the subject!!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:52 pm

id have to agree this guy is just summit else
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:51 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
Im sorry buzz but honestly,you are pathetic
That must have been the 5th time where I've said something that you just cant reply to bcuz you kno your beat on it as its totally true

"buzz do you notice how pratically no1 else calls other people "nubs" "morons" "idiots" . just you. hmmmm"

^^^then you reply with that... changing the subject completly. Hmmmmmm

Just look up to the top of the page!!^^^ you stoop down to the lowest level and insult people based on looks, i call u up on it, and you totally dont answer and change the subject!!

insulting ppl online is funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2