The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII Brit Mirror!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm_

Storm_

Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII  Brit Mirror!! Empty
PostSubject: Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII Brit Mirror!!   Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII  Brit Mirror!! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:01 am

LordStefanIII challenged me to a 1v1 to my great pleasure. As far as I know he had no idea who I was Very Happy
So we brit mirror. I used my 3 house BO and I got.................................. 2600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 60k food, 13k wood, 55k gold I think. I had a pretty large base too, about 6-8 of each rax/stable/foundry

Lord stef got 2530 I think, he also bought spies O_o
But when you think about it, brit can probably handle spies ina 1v1 easily... 6k not much when you are a livestocking civ, you can make that expense up in about 5-10 minutes with some extra attention on livestock.... I might start getting spies Razz

Weird thing is when i paused the game @ 40, L:ordStef had identical res amount as myself. Which is weird seeing score difference.... I must have spent a lot more on base / army???

Anyway here is http://www.mediafire.com/file/l2sf2xhsr14bfc4/Mezo%28Storm%29%20VS%20LordStefanIII.age3Yrec
BO 3 House still needs work,but I think It has some promise.

PS. Oh lol i forgot to mention the fight is pretty HORRIBLE lol.... no skill, its literally a musk fest. we spam 90% musk into eachother, and the occasional mortar or culverin. To be fair I didn't play well becasue I kinda thought game was a joke (becasue of spies, figured he would run out sonner), and i knew all i had to do was spam shit and drain him and win. so dont flaem for my shitty cowing or lack of unit production etc lol
Back to top Go down
eeyu

eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII Brit Mirror!!   Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII  Brit Mirror!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 pm

flaem
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

PostSubject: Re: Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII Brit Mirror!!   Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII  Brit Mirror!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:22 pm

please if a moderadiator sees the above post plez delete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII Brit Mirror!!   Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII  Brit Mirror!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mezo(StormSmurfing) VS LordStefanIII Brit Mirror!!
Page 1 of 1