The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror

Go down 
+9
goldengold
Brett
Sanderson_FIN
MarquesdeSotero
Dr. Dreadloc
VecTreSS
J4|V|3$
sapikles
BedingBedang
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror Empty
PostSubject: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:24 pm

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/24/2773340//bb_vs_ivan.age3Yrec

Map: Andes

BB: Otts
Ivan: Otts

Many comebacks, lots of suspense. A great game imo. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/2/24/2773340//bb_vs_ivan.age3Yrec

Map: Andes

BB: Otts
Ivan: Otts

Many comebacks, lots of suspense. A great game imo. Enjoy.

best game of the year so far for 1 v1, beding won it fair.
i should of take map control 1 and 2 push but i didnt cheers
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:26 am

jesus ivan, put some more vills on food ffs. your distribution went to hell in a hand basket
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:19 am

J4|V|3$ wrote:
jesus ivan, put some more vills on food ffs. your distribution went to hell in a hand basket

lol! true i just havent play that much treaty that i forgot many things
Back to top Go down
VecTreSS

VecTreSS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:29 am

nice,thrilling game.advanced ping-pong. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Have you re-install aoe yet Hannah?
Back to top Go down
VecTreSS

VecTreSS

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:57 pm

not yet.but soon.everybody prepare for the op-legend...(op means only me with op vs up civs hahahahaha).btw:new clan required.bambam? flower
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:12 pm

all i can say is... AWESOME GAME!

since they are both friends, I will comment truthfully on what I saw,

1.they both lay down a awesome boom...first 5 t0 6 minutes of game they both was laying out a fb.

2. ivan gain the upperhand for awhile, what hurt ding was that map layout gave ivan clear shot at one of dings natives, giving Ivan a few extra pop to push on ding with.

3. BB was clog up some trying to press but Ivan had a good set up, and BBeco was draining hard.

4. The tide of war changed when BB did a double mortor and unit flank, he started pressing with a flawless formations.

5.Ivan again, was able to push back again, for awhile it was a super heads up brawl! neck to neck, nose to nose, a very close game, BB had place alot of vils to crank out food.

6. I knew who ever made a slight mistake would regret it.

boys thats how them' ott's are played

7. BAM! it was Ivan's small stoppage fighting that turn the tide, i do not know why he stop, i wondered if it was due to eco shortage and he was trying to eco up for a minute. But BB even with hardly any resources put major pressure on Ivan and layed out a great micro mangermant at the end and took Mr. Ivan down!

it does not take much to cause a momentum change.

It was the best ott mirrior I had seen, they both deserve credit.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
all i can say is... AWESOME GAME!

since they are both friends, I will comment truthfully on what I saw,

1.they both lay down a awesome boom...first 5 t0 6 minutes of game they both was laying out a fb.

2. ivan gain the upperhand for awhile, what hurt ding was that map layout gave ivan clear shot at one of dings natives, giving Ivan a few extra pop to push on ding with.

3. BB was clog up some trying to press but Ivan had a good set up, and BBeco was draining hard.

4. The tide of war changed when BB did a double mortor and unit flank, he started pressing with a flawless formations.

5.Ivan again, was able to push back again, for awhile it was a super heads up brawl! neck to neck, nose to nose, a very close game, BB had place alot of vils to crank out food.

6. I knew who ever made a slight mistake would regret it.

boys thats how them' ott's are played

7. BAM! it was Ivan's small stoppage fighting that turn the tide, i do not know why he stop, i wondered if it was due to eco shortage and he was trying to eco up for a minute. But BB even with hardly any resources put major pressure on Ivan and layed out a great micro mangermant at the end and took Mr. Ivan down!

it does not take much to cause a momentum change.

It was the best ott mirrior I had seen, they both deserve credit.

Pretty good obs Dr. You should do them more often.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:53 pm

it wasn;t the win that was impressive, because each one are great players and very good with otts, it was seeing a player, "on the fly" to press with a diff tactic to pull himself back into the game, and push with everything and win it, after most would give in....Bravo

Beding lost alot of eco due to his units clog inbetween walls trying move into positions, you can not deploy culs and units in that type of envirement, ofcourse you units will get destroyed.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
it wasn;t the win that was impressive, because each one are great players and very good with otts, it was seeing a player, "on the fly" to press with a diff tactic to pull himself back into the game, and push with everything and win it, after most would give in....Bravo

Beding lost alot of eco due to his units clog inbetween walls trying move into positions, you can not deploy culs and units in that type of envirement, ofcourse you units will get destroyed.
Official aoe narrator? U remember me the guy of sports center lol
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:29 pm

haha, you should be able to have microphone audio in recorded games. then dr d could narrate them for us cheers
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:49 am

there's a word for that, and there are supremacy those... things... right? It'd be very nice to actually be able to narrate your thoughts through the game.
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:14 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
there's a word for that, and there are supremacy those... things... right? It'd be very nice to actually be able to narrate your thoughts through the game.
I think its a VOD voice over demo. Mr Milo had very good useful VODs
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:53 am

yea that's it. allbinx tried to someone to learn and teach how to do those, but nothing came of it.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:21 pm

I attempted to record one once.... but I realized that really it's boring. You can state how a player is doing, point out a mistake, etc, but TR really isn't interesting to watch in VOD form. A lot of things are just overtly drawn out, and explaining the fighting is difficult due to the heavy teamwork aspects.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Brett wrote:
I attempted to record one once.... but I realized that really it's boring. You can state how a player is doing, point out a mistake, etc, but TR really isn't interesting to watch in VOD form. A lot of things are just overtly drawn out, and explaining the fighting is difficult due to the heavy teamwork aspects.

+ like you said, the file would be huge, unless to you cut out the first 40 mins. Nah, it would still be huge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:22 pm

this was the weirdest game ive seen in a long time. score wise had nothing what so ever to do in this game. it was not played very well by ivan. at one point he had 20k gold to bedings nothing. back and forth action and beding showing why ivan losses......he fks around. lol

gg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Brett wrote:
um dude, wtf you talking about? everyone knows you make the commentary afterwards. in nr its more of a boom critique and then just simple reasons why you did what you did during the fight.

then your able to make good use of the time, smoke,drink, you know all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:20 pm

I did make the commentary afterwards... it's still boring. Your point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:25 pm

my point is in your post unless you edited it. its done after so theres no team worrying while playing as you said.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Buck the System wrote:
my point is in your post unless you edited it. its done after so theres no team worrying while playing as you said.

It's not the team worrying that I'm talking about. Recording a VOD for TR is boring because the commentary consists of stating how well players are doing, stating team strategies or things like that. There's not much surprise or magic to it, unlike supremacy where micro can completely alter the course of a fight... in TR it helps but doesn't utterly dictate it.

Plus 40+ minute VODs get boring fast. I guess I could try to find a decent game in my collection and VOD it, see if others actually agree with my views or not. If I did it on fast mode for boom, then reg speed for fighting it shouldn't take FOREVER..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:37 pm

dude your allways right so Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:36 pm

I remember MrMilo had VERY useful vods and he even VODed the wcg, it is worth watching, but i forgot where the games are...lol there was were i saw that always put 6 villi max on a single hunt and always shoot towards tc and use shift...
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAro_8BfOVI&feature=PlayList&p=D8978EFC62E610FD&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=23

starts 3:50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror   BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror Empty

Back to top Go down

BedingBedang vs Ivanteran Ottoman Mirror
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next