HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ivanteran



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:42 am

well here is this game which i couldnt play on sapikles cuz he has pested the account so i decided to smurf him and ended on a gg

here is the game
ivanteran ports vs bridarshy otto
he picked the map and it was deccan

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/13/2265400/dimyvsbrida.age3Yrec

here is a funny screen shot of the game
http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/13/2265400/screen1.jpg

pretty nice game 10/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birds are shy

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:18 am

Yeah you're still much worse than me. Only thing bigger is your ego. And only thing smaller, well...

If nothing else the real point of you're post is how great you think I must be, if somehow you pull of beating me using a much better civ and unknowingly on a smurf account. To you this is a grand achievement, but if I wasn't the best player for nr 20 out there, then it would mean nothing and you wouldn't be posting. Surely things couldn't get much easier for you. If you came in on a real account, then we could have a real game, with fair civs, but you rely on the cheap way, which makes sense to me since you wouldn't stand much of a chance in a fair match up.

Let me know when you want to play an honest game. That probably won't be happening since I can't keep track of which of your accounts are active, smurfs or banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 28
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:41 am

dude i am posting cuz u said u were the best tr 20 and this completly proves u are wrong, u have been posting many games lately in agesanctuary and the one that made me play you was when u beated sand, i played you for putting u in ur place little noob.

i smurfed you cuz u pested me on sapikles which is my higher ranked acc.

also than all i played u on a laptop which means i am not even in my 100% skill, but of course i dont think i need more than the 30% to beat someone like u, even if u only play tr 20 i come and a make a joke of you in my probably second game on treaty 20. i had more troubles beating irish than you.



U ARE A JOKE AND A FAILER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birds are shy

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:59 am

Deccan basically makes it an easy imperial for you. Nothing special your win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:37 am

omg brid, do you have any cahones. you pest him, then get beat. then complain that "the best tr20" player is you!

ha ha too fn funny. there are so many ways for a lame 10 min imperial time that nr 20 is a joke. decan map shouldnt matter. your just a scam trying for cheesy nr wins.

i saw the game hosted too last night by brid, i joined it on my smurf and got booted. lol 100% wins is probly why. lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 pm

lol that screen shot is funny.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:12 pm

brid is the only consistant nr20 player out there, no1 else plays alot nr20 and wins them all..

BEST does not mean PERFECT?!... ivan looks like maybe the only person who cud hold a candle to brid in nr20 and i bet 8/10 *equal civs* times brid wud win, vise ve, best NR20 playa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birds are shy

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Buck the System wrote:
omg brid, do you have any cahones. you pest him, then get beat. then complain that "the best tr20" player is you!

ha ha too fn funny. there are so many ways for a lame 10 min imperial time that nr 20 is a joke. decan map shouldnt matter. your just a scam trying for cheesy nr wins.

i saw the game hosted too last night by brid, i joined it on my smurf and got booted. lol 100% wins is probly why. lol!

OH RLY? What screen name? I don't recall booting anyone. You really shouldn't talk about how easy it is to lame since ehh you probably wouldn't stand up against a 1st lt in tr 20.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapikles

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 28
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:06 pm

bridarshy wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
omg brid, do you have any cahones. you pest him, then get beat. then complain that "the best tr20" player is you!

ha ha too fn funny. there are so many ways for a lame 10 min imperial time that nr 20 is a joke. decan map shouldnt matter. your just a scam trying for cheesy nr wins.

i saw the game hosted too last night by brid, i joined it on my smurf and got booted. lol 100% wins is probly why. lol!

OH RLY? What screen name? I don't recall booting anyone. You really shouldn't talk about how easy it is to lame since ehh you probably wouldn't stand up against a 1st lt in tr 20.


well u couldnt beat a 1 lt either lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
birds are shy

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Nah buzz is making it up as he goes along, either that or t was ranked conscript or something.

But hey, at least I've got American Citizenship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 52
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 pm

sometimes when your use to dominating a certain game style a player can let their gaurd down when facing a smurfing adversary, can not win them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
sapikles

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 28
Location : bet,raise, reraise, ALL IN ( 2 2)

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
sometimes when your use to dominating a certain game style a player can let their gaurd down when facing a smurfing adversary, can not win them all.

did u see the screen shot? king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:52 am

cmon brid. by far the best civ for nr20 decan is otto. fastest imperial(if done right), not your way. i watched and lol at it. jans strongest/HP heavy inf at 20 mins should have owned his ass right at 20 mins. but noooooo you have to use bombards vs his goons. why did you do that when you can have 100 jans. his micro was very good, and there were times where i was yelling at the screen telling you to mele them fkers. he microd you easily because you kept your jans all together. you had walls so why not stay behind them with your mills. so many mistakes.

if it makes you feel better ill give you my nr20 version. if anything youll see you have plenty time to get full pop and imperial with no bombards to make up that pop space you wasted. mele jans are better than shooting jans vs anything ingame.

anyways was gg, and ivan had perfect timing on him organs to maximize the ownage at crital times. then when cassies start it got ugly, then brid should have taken the least path of resistance to the back of his base.

any other nr20 civs and i wouldnt say nothing, but otto you ruined a good thing and i had to say something.
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:31 pm

It isn't the jans that are the problem, it is the organs. If you payed close attention you can see I basically had him at the first fight, but had to back off because of the organs. Culvs are no match for goons, and unless Ivan is a retard, which I will reserve judgment, you can't melee a 7.25 speed unit with a 4 speed unit b/c you can just pull them away. So when do we get to play Buzz, I've been waiting for some experts to school me. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UofA_RX7



Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm

While smurfing someone is a funny/good way to keep someones ego in check, it isn't a good measure as to who is the better player. When you get smurfed a lot of the times you think you are going up against a weaker player so you may not try as hard. So, if you really want to try and challenge birdashy then you guys should play a few games vs him on real accounts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 398
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 52
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 pm

well said u of a
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 am

yea i know you wont chase the goons down in mele but wtf dude. you dont have to just walk right into the artillery foundry where the organs will come out from.

if you went to the back at the start and hit his facts. then it be gg for you. but you just walked into all the moves me made and got stuck in the small areas where ivan blocked you with goons.

if i saw him running around like a lil fairy with his goons like that, id just walk right by them and rip his base a new a-hole. your lucky he didnt cassie you earlier.
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Hindsight is 20/20 professor Buzz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:53 am

i hear ya there. sorry but i just saw what i saw.

ivans good, and whatever, its one game. thats the beauty of rematch. so you see who can make more improvements and win the next time.

most around here are not into playing eachother, let alone a rematch.

ive only seen 1 nr20 game better than this one so. gg to both.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 am

Buck the System wrote:
cmon brid. by far the best civ for nr20 decan is otto. fastest imperial(if done right), not your way. i watched and lol at it. jans strongest/HP heavy inf at 20 mins should have owned his ass right at 20 mins. but noooooo you have to use bombards vs his goons. why did you do that when you can have 100 jans. his micro was very good, and there were times where i was yelling at the screen telling you to mele them fkers. he microd you easily because you kept your jans all together. you had walls so why not stay behind them with your mills. so many mistakes.

if it makes you feel better ill give you my nr20 version. if anything youll see you have plenty time to get full pop and imperial with no bombards to make up that pop space you wasted. mele jans are better than shooting jans vs anything ingame.

anyways was gg, and ivan had perfect timing on him organs to maximize the ownage at crital times. then when cassies start it got ugly, then brid should have taken the least path of resistance to the back of his base.

any other nr20 civs and i wouldnt say nothing, but otto you ruined a good thing and i had to say something.

in gametypes such as sup and tr 10 20, goons beat pretty much anything otto can make, especially port ones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am

oh really. ill otto you be anything you want nr 20.

ill own u with 140 jans in 5 mins. 25 min game. lol!
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Is this counting your crippled leg? Or assuming a handicap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:45 am

bridarshy wrote:
Is this counting your crippled leg? Or assuming a handicap?
try me best nr20 player. 100+ jans own anything in nr 20. even your gay ass french lol. been there done that.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:57 pm

oooo, sounds like a challenge... buzz otto brid any civ he wants, normal crate map no deccan. that is if you find buzz online ever he starts a lot of shit talk then hes never online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 am

savorybeef wrote:
oooo, sounds like a challenge... buzz otto brid any civ he wants, normal crate map no deccan. that is if you find buzz online ever he starts a lot of shit talk then hes never online
listen here shit face. you will never ever be making rules for my games.

my knee looks like savo face. just hideous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy   

Back to top Go down
 
ivanteran ( smurfing on dimy20) vs bridarshy
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 20 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: