The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land Grab OttO

Go down 
+10
Dr. Dreadloc
Firom
Sanderson_FIN
savorybeef
MarquesdeSotero
CreepySlash
J4|V|3$
Brett
UofA_RX7
_spunk_
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

Land Grab OttO - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:42 am

can we all just hold hands and sway side to side humming we are the world! or something....
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:15 am

id say we could sing kumbaya but the only campfire we have is the firepit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:11 am

spain 8-9-6 no missionary, no fur trade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:40 am

me against the rest i suppose.

listen kids......just as i spoke of dutch "possibilities" that you all thought were "impossible" i have done the same with otto. lol its not that difficult to understand.

oh maybe wait.........it might be because theres no brains behind any otto you guys show.

i own otto without falling asleep on my mills and waking from a dead sleep from bordom.

true get lost you have no voice here. for someone not even playing the game anymore there has to be something better for you to do.......like read a book and get smarter maybe?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:56 am

No offence, but all your Dutch strategies were horrible. Goldengold had a better Dutch boom in his 1v1 versus you than you did in any of your booms/1v1s, because his distribution was sane and done in a real game.

Also, if I wanted to whore cowing and shit, 2600 is probably doable against a computer simply because there's no lag in existence. The problem is, I'd never use the build order in a real game. It's pointless to use a strategy which has no real value to me. My boom gets out AA, Church card, and fast cav/fast art (depending on opponent), potentially cheap jans if you skip trickle. All of which is worth far more than a slight eco boost in every match-up that Ottoman do well in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:58 am

post something better show me!

no one ever hit 2k as i have 3 different ways. let alone 1 way lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8LFvyhYXD4

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:20 am

well seeing as this is TRT's site, i rekon i do buzz. cause as soon as i get around to installing TAD again im sure ill be able to get an account somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:18 pm

You can have one of my zillion friggin' accounts.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Just installed TAD

any kind soles who could please lend me an account???
PM if so
cheers x
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:17 pm

prob use ebola or masterkenneth. i think those are the most whored out accounts atm, i had the pass to one, but forgot it. ask brett
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:03 am

nope changed them too.......your shit out of luck dude. maybe sell your g/f for a night to recoup the cost and go buy one.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:04 am

Buck the System wrote:
nope changed them too.......your shit out of luck dude. maybe sell your g/f for a night to recoup the cost and go buy one.
what?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:46 pm

I gave true my alpha4 account. Ebola_Virus isn't mind to hand out, so I can't really hand it out unless the guy who owns it tells me I can.
Back to top Go down
MarquesdeSotero

MarquesdeSotero

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:49 pm

God this looks like a black market or something like that. Too bad i only have one account, anyone would want to sell me, i start with $1.99
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Buck the System wrote:
otto landgrab no fur trade 80-10-30........ lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0cosKhRdbA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:14 am

thats some funny stuff....love it cheers

he would have done it if he lost the hat(that button can really hurt like a mother fker).

then if it was me personally, i wouldnt force the board at speed to break it......its the pressure that breaks it. not the speed of the hit going that slow.

if he just pulled down on it while on his head without whacking himself to death he'd have broken it lol. what a dummy.

nice one bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Grab OttO   Land Grab OttO - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Grab OttO
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5