The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker

Go down 
+2
Tom
BedingBedang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker   Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:07 pm

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/7/2/2496752/Record_Game_india.age3Yrec

This is a game Alan asked me to post, for you to see. I will let him comment.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker   Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:12 am

This is mostly a game from Alan showing that you don't have to run with India (using me as his example xD)

It's:

Gavinnn: India

Pablo: Ports

vs

Sandesron: Otto

Tomo: German

I didn't really watch Sandy and Pablo fight, so I don't know whether it was good, but my fight vs Alan sucked Razz
I hadn't used Germans in quite some time, so I got a bit slaughtered, have fun Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker   Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:39 am

pablo did all the right things, didn't really let me have a chance... maybe if I'd been a bit faster with my second army I would've stood a chance but after that it was natives+organs vs my poor abus in bad spots... and the f*f*f* mortars : ) pablo did very well
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker   Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:08 am

not much to say except i <3 india
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker   Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:10 am

Here is a lesson to all you players, why Sanderson is not just a great player but a class act, he gives credit to the victor instead of spreading blame and acting like a childish noob.

the man is a class act, he diff going places in his life.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker   Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 am

yer its true but id be a class act if u didnt lose points for my losses aswell :s
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker   Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:38 am

_spunk_ wrote:
not much to say except i <3 india
india ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker   Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso  vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker Empty

Back to top Go down

Gavinnn, Pablo_el_Paso vs Sanderson_FIN, Tomo_Tanker
Page 1 of 1