The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN

Go down 
+8
Wulff
carl
J4|V|3$
Brett
sozmeboy
arbre
San_Antonio
_spunk_
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN   BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:19 pm

used to take about 5 rank difference to beat france with spain. ranking system doesn't work anymore though with everyone decayed. captains still suck, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN   BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:43 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
used to take about 5 rank difference to beat france with spain. ranking system doesn't work anymore though with everyone decayed. captains still suck, though.
lol! hi
Back to top Go down
erik_kire

erik_kire

PostSubject: Re: BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN   BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:33 am

carl wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
Depending on how you play it the German Spain team has a nice advantage here, since with German team mills Spain's eco goes up nicely, and their army is still damn good. Though German Port should be about equal, plus or minus.

I'd be a fucking fruitcake and go Otto versus Spain and let my ass get rod-lancered to death while I watch TV though. More entertaining.
imo spain is the best civ in the game. aura bonus and the counters are top notch. spain even beats all the op civs rather easily too.

only civ i know that can beat spain better than any op civ is india. i owned some very good op civ players using spain recently and it was fun. cheers

Wrong wrong wrong, "spain even beats all the op civs rather easily too". What about french? I have a game me vs Dan I played french and he played spain. I'm not a great french player but i won easy. french is #1 civ and has alwasy been end!

O M G

I ll play your french with my spanish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN   BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:21 am

erik_kire wrote:
carl wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
Depending on how you play it the German Spain team has a nice advantage here, since with German team mills Spain's eco goes up nicely, and their army is still damn good. Though German Port should be about equal, plus or minus.

I'd be a fucking fruitcake and go Otto versus Spain and let my ass get rod-lancered to death while I watch TV though. More entertaining.
imo spain is the best civ in the game. aura bonus and the counters are top notch. spain even beats all the op civs rather easily too.

only civ i know that can beat spain better than any op civ is india. i owned some very good op civ players using spain recently and it was fun. cheers

Wrong wrong wrong, "spain even beats all the op civs rather easily too". What about french? I have a game me vs Dan I played french and he played spain. I'm not a great french player but i won easy. french is #1 civ and has alwasy been end!

O M G

someday they will understand, who knows when but they will. Arrow
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN   BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:13 am

erik_kire wrote:
carl wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:

O M G

Nice to see you Erik! Well I know your history games versus Robert. But sure i dont mind that match-up, we can try it on Vanilla as well Wink hahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN   BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BAGER , ARBRE V DAN , ALAN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2