The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie

Go down 
+2
sapikles
Sanderson_FIN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie Empty
PostSubject: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Sanderson_FIN - Brit
sapikles - Portugal

vs

alan - Brit
eddie - Portugal

ggs noobs watch and learn... I will comment later, I have things to say :PP but don't want to give the winner

Edit: oh yeah and the actual file.... http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/4/1740216/britport.age3Yrec
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 pm

really good game, this is one of those games that imo gets 5 stars

pdt. i am out for at least 1 week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
Sanderson_FIN - Brit
sapikles - Portugal

vs

alan - Brit
eddie - Portugal

ggs noobs watch and learn... I will comment later, I have things to say :PP but don't want to give the winner

Edit: oh yeah and the actual file.... http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/4/1740216/britport.age3Yrec

fix the link fin. it doesnt work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:24 pm

sorry it was just my Opera acting up. It works fine iwth fire fox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
Sanderson_FIN - Brit
sapikles - Portugal

vs

alan - Brit
eddie - Portugal

This game made me want to cringe.

Fin,

I knew you lost your matchup as soon as I saw your deck. No church tech? I don't get the obsession with having "fast " muskets. It pointless. 25% hp boost to ALL infantry (muskets, grens, natives, longbow...) is NEEDED and ALan just proved that.

You also had no cav hp? I don't get that either. You chose to put the gren card in when the cav hp is more important.. You didn't even bother to send the Gren card until very late anyway, so why even put it in the deck if you won't utilize it?

I'm not a big fan of wood trade or estates, but another thing I was confused about was you buying spies.. Not sure why you would bother buying them vs alan and eddie. THey aren't bumbum and disco.

I'm sorry to sound like I'm busting your balls, but I just expected more out of you.

Alan,

Good job overall. I like how you copied my rocket start as well : )

Ivan,

I thought you were unstoppable.. ^^
Why didn't you just do that "strat" you did to me yesterday? You were right about everyone using rockets now.. lol!

Eddie,

Good job man.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 pm

kerkumus wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:
Sanderson_FIN - Brit
sapikles - Portugal

vs

alan - Brit
eddie - Portugal

This game made me want to cringe.

Fin,

I knew you lost your matchup as soon as I saw your deck. No church tech? I don't get the obsession with having "fast " muskets. It pointless. 25% hp boost to ALL infantry (muskets, grens, natives, longbow...) is NEEDED and ALan just proved that.

You also had no cav hp? I don't get that either. You chose to put the gren card in when the cav hp is more important.. You didn't even bother to send the Gren card until very late anyway, so why even put it in the deck if you won't utilize it?

I'm not a big fan of wood trade or estates, but another thing I was confused about was you buying spies.. Not sure why you would bother buying them vs alan and eddie. THey aren't bumbum and disco.

I'm sorry to sound like I'm busting your balls, but I just expected more out of you.

Alan,

Good job overall. I like how you copied my rocket start as well : )

Ivan,

I thought you were unstoppable.. ^^
Why didn't you just do that "strat" you did to me yesterday? You were right about everyone using rockets now.. lol!

Eddie,

Good job man.

I was about to but everything changed when i had to move and fight in the cliffs, check the cards i sent at about 30+, i would change 1 or 2 card for the long range mortar

every player has to lose a game in a while hahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:12 am

lot of hate kerk! Very Happy

church card didn't really count did it? we both held our spots and scores, so I guess if you (read: ME) can get by without it, why waste a card when brits need fast training out...

And don't forget who (you) went "WTF?!" when I didn't use wood trade in our mirror game (the one where I actually fought) so I get to choose whether I use it or not Very Happy

Spies weren't necessary since we were just gonna fight at a spot, but they weren't expensive either.

The grenadier card's colour is stupid! I was supposed to send it as the last card before the infinite cards, but I just didn't notice it wasn't sent... and I obviously used a lot of grenadiers before I actually got the card sent.

I don't think I let cav hp be a problem, the reason why alan left the mirror fighting (when the ports joined us) with a slight edge (remember it was tight all the time) is because he built himself a better spot with excellent walling, outposts and good building placement which I didn't do and which people have progressed a lot in lately, cept for us supremacy gays me and sapi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
cept for us supremacy gays me and sapi Very Happy

WHUT??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Brett wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

WHUT??!?!?!

you forgot about me too you Meany
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:05 pm

well you hardly play anything, fairy
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Brett wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

WHUT??!?!?!
don't get your hopes (and other things) up...
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

now im unbanned i can post ^^

was a gg tbh could of gone either way , one of the better games i've played
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 am

savorybeef wrote:
Brett wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

WHUT??!?!?!

yep deffinatly gay.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Brett wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

WHUT??!?!?!

yep deffinatly gay.

have fun being banned again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie   Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanderson, sapikles vs alan, eddie
Page 1 of 1