The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. I love teh new site!

Go down 
+7
UofA_RX7
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
_spunk_
cmontuptim
Allbinx
Dr. Dreadloc
Patzer925
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Patzer925

Hello. I love teh new site! Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm glad you see you guys getting it back together after that smacktard wrecked your other site.

I don't know if this is the place to make this request or not but would someone please post a replay of China in action. I'm learning to use them now and can own an expert comp but only have a HC level of 13 with them right now and don't know the right way to fight with them.

I know that you guys do know the right way.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 pm

thanks for joining, I am sure in due time there be some recordings and info about china , we have a few players who plays them masterfully. Just check in time to time im sure u find what your looking for, and keep up the work on them you soon get the hang of them.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:23 pm

lets do it spunk
Back to top Go down
Patzer925

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 pm

I'm already looking forward to it and thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 am

just did the game. its in the 3v3 section under general recordings or click here Very Happy

china game
Back to top Go down
Patzer925

PostSubject: Thank you   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:19 pm

TYVM That was a hell of a fight with the Otto's. I was getting dizzy watching from your view and trying to keep up, lmao.

What civs do you need to watch out for when using China?
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 pm

the only civs u gotta watch out for using china. are really only otto's, french, and brits. other than that u beat everything else. India could cause a problem if they spam mahouts. u just must see this if u are matched up against any one of these civs and collect a TON of wood. (probably more than i did : /)
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:38 pm

China beat ottos in a long fight =\
Although with andes natives...hmmmm

Got my account back so can do some china laming now Very Happy lol

Oh and Spain on offence will beat China in defence...on andes anyway
China Offence beats Spain Defence though Smile
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:42 pm

spain doesnt have the eco to hold china... i said otto because of running. running civs really fuck up china due to their slow training and usually lack of barracks... however that was not me this game Very Happy had a ton of rax's
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 am

i dont consider running when i comment on civ vs civ...
talking more head to head real fighting...

Spain on offence probably wouldnt need eco, idk why but whenever i defend vs spain as china i get all trigger happy with my units and just spam like a noob...lol...
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 am

Allbinx wrote:
lets do it spunk

id love to play abit more chian them i do but most of the time i aint allowed to use and with record on thats a big no no Sad(((((((
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 am

cmontuptim wrote:

Spain on offence probably wouldnt need eco, idk why but whenever i defend vs spain as china i get all trigger happy with my units and just spam like a noob...lol...

only civ i consider beating china is french i aint had no problems beating tuur's brits a few times with both natives . but spain with natives is os hard to stop especially if they keep on top of u and dont give u chance to build a full army its imposs to stop
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:52 am

Omg we just agreed on something...
*Screenshotted*
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
cmontuptim wrote:

only civ i consider beating china is french i aint had no problems beating tuur's brits a few times with both natives . but spain with natives is os hard to stop especially if they keep on top of u and dont give u chance to build a full army its imposs to stop

lol tuur also does not use longbows -_-. play a good brits vs an equally good china. and im pretty sure brits would win... OP huss + OP range Inf. + wood trade> china
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:50 pm

a long time ago me and allbinx played a 2v2, he was brits i was germans, against a china and aztec, it was a long hard fought game and both of our opponents knew their civs, they was good players. Oh allbinx slowly took china down, it was a nice brit show of micro to take out the chinese, so yes in right hands brits beat china and he done so without a great boom, i think it was around 2200. wish it was recorded it was a good game to be wat ch.
Back to top Go down
Patzer925

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Actually had some people tell me not to play China because they are lame....

So is China considered lame? I mean, I know France and Japan can be lame but don't see where China can be called that. Unless their eco is the reason.

I'm still trying to get down the age up process with them. Having trouble getting to 5 before 20. I don't have all of the good eco cards yet though, maybe that has something to do with it. HC level of just above 20 now.

Thanks for all of the tips. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 pm

I think off andes china would hold their own alot better vs brit...
Tbh in my experience in facing brits as china, or seeing kerk fight china with his brits the key seems to be well timed cav spam...especially fully upgraded cav...very hard for china to hold off...

IMO China arent OP lol, but I think if they were able to build native huts they would actually be very OP since they have super nice native cards Smile and on andes the inca obviously would fill up that void against cav making china unstoppable i think...

Patz it seems only higher ranks call china lame, because the higher ranked china players are VERY good at it...
Noobs who play them just spam CKN and get owned Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:36 pm

i remember awhile back tonythegreatest played a bad ass brit vs me. was me and starman vs tony and his butt buddy. 2 hr game and we would have had a chance but star wasnt ready at 40. he went french. i had the record somewhere maybe ill check fileden. i remember watching it recently they did the most crazy ass ranching ever!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Allbinx wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
cmontuptim wrote:

lol tuur also does not use longbows -_-. play a good brits vs an equally good china. and im pretty sure brits would win... OP huss + OP range Inf. + wood trade> china

i dont mind finding out sometime
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

good brits does NOT=allbinx

good aztec? perhaps ; P
hehe
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:04 am

didnt get chance to find out u was to busy teaming hah
Back to top Go down
Patzer925

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Sounds like a challenge. Brit vs China?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Patzer925 wrote:
sorry to say it but imo brit does beat china. just do the same allbinx does with china, you use the inf. native skirms with brits and cav the shit out of them.

dead china that no one believes yet. ha its funny soon youll see alot of brit wins vs china. thers another good thing with brits vs china but ill leave that out for another time.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Patzer925 wrote:
sorry to say it but imo brit does beat china. just do the same allbinx does with china, you use the inf. native skirms with brits and cav the shit out of them.

dead china that no one believes yet. ha its funny soon youll see alot of brit wins vs china. thers another good thing with brits vs china but ill leave that out for another time.

i dout it
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Say what you want, you micro correctly Brit owns china....cannon and cul power, lb's for range, musk meatshields, and mass flanks of hussars bye bye china. I myself wouldn't even worry on lb's split 40/60 on farms and plantations, early trade, BAM enough food/gold eco for artillary, musk, hussars, plus enough wood for natives, so long china
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. I love teh new site!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next