The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. I love teh new site!

Go down 
+7
UofA_RX7
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
_spunk_
cmontuptim
Allbinx
Dr. Dreadloc
Patzer925
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Patzer925

Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:01 am

If I show that I am going to use China in a game and my opponent switches to the Brits, which civ would you recommend I use againt them? Ports? I don't use France, Japan or Russia.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:51 am

On andes, the brit combo would need to be LB/huss/natives and china wouldnt stand a chance lol
I wouldnt advise too much cannon work vs a china since the hand mortars should be microed well enough to handle anything that comes out
Plus art is slow with brits so it would take up alot of pop space while training...

But well timed cav spam would do the trick with lbs, and natives to protect them from china heavy cav...

Even a half assed brit would be able to slow a china down by doing something along these lines as it takes a long time to kill brit cav lol...Constantly stopping a china push

Ports are a generally safe choice vs brits...But vs one of the good brits you will probably break even and have a close game...
Germany can do well vs them, on andes with natives especially...
If you play a good offensive spain you could also choose them..
But brits are deceptively strong, and on andes with faster units it could even be said they could be pushed into the OP category :p
LOL...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:06 am

I wont go so far saying brits beat china everytime, depending on the players, but i will say a well brit strat gives brits a hell of a chance, they can match eco and military pop if the playerknows how to manage brit eco, and overall brit military is stronger than china's
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:32 am

Yep, only thing to watch out for is if you are brits, not to think cav will win it by themselves (as kerk just realised when he started to drain vs my china on andes lol)

As far as eco goes, I think if China is using cows, and assuming the player balances their eco correctly...I would maybe put their eco strength above Brit...Without cows Brit>China though...So if versing a brit, and as china go the extra mile and use cows, its worth it in the end (as I found out when my team lost a long game and we all ran out of res Sad)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:03 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I wont go so far saying brits beat china everytime, depending on the players, but i will say a well brit strat gives brits a hell of a chance, they can match eco and military pop if the playerknows how to manage brit eco, and overall brit military is stronger than china's
i feel the same. but brit beats china my friends. if it gets to be a lengthy game, well china is better off but otherwise weaker units for them is the why they can be beaten by brits.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
i feel the same. but brit beats china my friends. if it gets to be a lengthy game, well china is better off but otherwise weaker units for them is the why they can be beaten by brits.

brits dont beat china.. ive never lost to a brit player with china even if they've had both native's
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 pm

brits DO deffinately beat china...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

You CANT match eco with China. The best ecos IMO in the game are this.. 1. China 2. France. 3.Iroquois 4. German 5. Brit
The only way Brit can have a good eco after 40 is GOOD management.

I have no idea why ppl think Brit> China. I'd like to see any of these guys try it vs alan or allbinx and see how long they can last before they get drained.

Off of andes it is more even of a match, but on Andes China> Brit. The only way you can beat China is if you push them and don't let them keep full pop (which on Andes is hard). You have to break into their base early and end it if you want to win. If the game drags on, Brit is done. I remember watching the game when Allbinx fought Ghostu and saw Albinx's resources at the end and it just dropped my jaw. China's eco is just too strong.

I know Brits inside and out and I highly doubt I would even last 20 minutes vs alan or allbinx's China head to head w/o showing signs of heavy draining.

I'll do a recording vs alan or allbinx so ppl can see that Brit beating China is not happening on Andes vs a good China.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Are we talking only about andes? Because I have done quite well vs allbinx's china on a map besides andes but have never matched up vs them on andes.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm

UofA_RX7 wrote:
Are we talking only about andes? Because I have done quite well vs allbinx's china on a map besides andes but have never matched up vs them on andes.

im guessing its about andes.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 am

Quote :
I know Brits inside and out and I highly doubt I would even last 20 minutes vs alan or allbinx's China head to head w/o showing signs of heavy draining.

I'll do a recording vs alan or allbinx so ppl can see that Brit beating China is not happening on Andes vs a good China.

This experiment might be better shown with a brit who does more than spam longbows and then cav in a constant cycle lol
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:27 am

well if anyone wants to settle this I'm up for it (either civ). I've recently only tried it with a british deck that didn't have cows or wood trade. it went well but the opponent I think was only lvl 28
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 am

Josh vs the Great POM china vs Brit ????

Although I remember my trial game (like my first fuck, ill never forget...fast and awkward lmao) where it was that civ and you thrashed him but that was so long ago...Would be nice to see an epic Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
well if anyone wants to settle this I'm up for it (either civ). I've recently only tried it with a british deck that didn't have cows or wood trade. it went well but the opponent I think was only lvl 28
major+ rank should beat china so your all set. make no mistakes and youll be the bringer of bad news to all the china is op fanboys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:24 pm

UofA_RX7 wrote:

Like I said, off of andes it seems to be more even b/c of China's lack to be able to spam their army and maintain full pop at all times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 pm

cmontuptim wrote:
Quote :

This experiment might be better shown with a brit who does more than spam longbows and then cav in a constant cycle lol

Lmao , I didn't even have to use longbows vs you. I destroyed your fb and had you behind your walls with muskets, hussars, grens and horse guns. Its funny how you call something " running" when it's flanking. You expect me to fight you in a narrow passage way when you are sitting there turtling? How stupid would that be? LMAO, you also called me splitting my army " raiding" .. Its not my fault I can beat you're CHina with 3/4 of my army and use the rest to steal both of your natives. Also you said you pushed me out of your base when I walked all of my units over to ghostu to get a triple team on your port teammate while you piddled around with full pop at the natives killing my buildings and capturing pointless ground in the meantime letting us drain your partner 200 points. Note also I tributed 130 k sources to my team to your 70 k and you said you were draining me... lmao... For goodness sake you can't even admit when you lost.. It's funny that you lost to dread's ports with your ottos+natives while I had to fight german +native and still tried to put the blame on me for not fighting better vs 50 extra pop and helping you out more than I already did.. Any team you play on will lose unless all of your mates straight dominate the other guys b/c you're not a good team player. It's always going to be that way b/c you don't choose to do better and insist on doing your own thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:

I was with dread a while ago and thrashed a level 26s China very quickly to my surpise and stole their natives and it was gg. I just dont see it happening vs good china's like allbinx or alan.

We should do a 2v2 w/o natives since china cant build embassies . Alan and allbinx vs you and me. I don't think we could win it doing 2 1v1s, but if we did it like a real team we would have a better chance, but I still don't see a win happening on Andes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 pm

let me revise my thoughts, I just say brits vs china is a unique matchup, here is a few points to ponder

1. the eco that brits produce is done so with 100 vills, china uses 119 vils and of the china vils u use to gather a great amount of wood, brits can do so in trade with a greater amount.
2.since china is very strong on andes it would take a great micro display by brits to beat them.
3. brits can match rockets, brits does recieve extra pop from cherokee, and with addition of natives u can field a nice amount of troops too.
4. it has alot to do with fb and gaining the edge of flanking, I feel it is decides whom has the best strat in forward building that would decide final outcome.
5. I feel it would have to be won in a short time period
6. the bottom line its who plays each civ, i might not be able to beat china on a regular basis with brits, but i know fin, kerk and a few other can achieve greater success doing so.
I have beaten china in the pass, I seen allbinx and kerk do so themselves with brits , so yes it can be done.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 pm

I will fight china as brit, hell I will even do it as otto. I would throw Iroquios in there too but apprently they are OP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:33 pm

UofA_RX7 wrote:
I will fight china as brit, hell I will even do it as otto. I would throw Iroquios in there too but apprently they are OP
said so right there my friend. china is strong because of large army and eco. they are though in fact easily beaten/countered by the civs sandy chose. all the china hating is for nothing when even ports is borderline beating china.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Buck the System wrote:
UofA_RX7 wrote:
said so right there my friend. china is strong because of large army and eco. they are though in fact easily beaten/countered by the civs sandy chose. all the china hating is for nothing when even ports is borderline beating china.

if thats the case maybe everyone will elt me start playing china again instead of whinning.?
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:04 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
UofA_RX7 wrote:

if thats the case maybe everyone will elt me start playing china again instead of whinning.?

Are people going to stop bitching about Iroquious? I don't think so, so don't expect the same to happen with china. And dor the record I think more civs have a good chance of beating Iroquious then China.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

people bitch at china most just because of the team artierlly... not because they think china are op

its so so so gay fighting a port or otto with china becuase its practically instant arterilly...
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:14 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
people bitch at china most just because of the team artierlly... not because they think china are op

its so so so gay fighting a port or otto with china becuase its practically instant arterilly...

It is instant abus anf grend. For otto.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:10 pm

and its like 5 seconds for motar,cuv,fal,organ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. I love teh new site!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: AOE 3 Civilizations :: Asian Empires :: Imperial China-
Jump to: