The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*

Go down 
+7
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
savorybeef
James
goldengold
sozmeboy
_spunk_
BedingBedang
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
savorybeef

savorybeef

Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

BuZz_D wrote the following post at 09-24-2009 11:50 AM:

gs:

so what exactly is "new" and "groundbreaking" about this boom?

didnt exactly say that about this particular one, but it actually is a team game strat for natives.

put the 3 different 2k booms of dutch together, that ive allready posted and if done in the correct way MAGIC! lmfao keep ripping me idc. i love it!

i have many more non uploaded recordings that are just ridiculously too good to post. thats not arrogance when im saying there is more than what you guys are doing.

buzz post from agecomm
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Buck the System wrote:

im almost 40 why would i lie.
because you're a sore loser? cant stand being wrong? are really insecure? have a gland disorder?

Buck the System wrote:

tbh i cant remeber the last time i lied.
i can it was Thursday September 24, 2009 3:24 am pacific time
and that's just on this site. i certainly hope you're more truthful in real life, but i don't know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:54 pm

savorybeef wrote:

gs:

didnt exactly say that about this particular one, but it actually is a team game strat for natives.

put the 3 different 2k booms of dutch together, that ive allready posted and if done in the correct way MAGIC! lmfao keep ripping me idc. i love it!

i have many more non uploaded recordings that are just ridiculously too good to post. thats not arrogance when im saying there is more than what you guys are doing.

buzz post from agecomm
so you learned how to copy and pasting? yay! i told you how to do it, do it for yourselves. the booms are right there for you. i will not show you the rest.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

gs:

buzz post from agecomm
so you learned how to copy and pasting? yay! i told you how to do it, do it for yourselves. the booms are right there for you. i will not show you the rest.

but but but we dont want your shit booms youve posted already, we want the super awesome ones only you know about that allows you to lose every mirror
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:11 am

k k k k keep trying youll get it there youungin. the one i wont show is classic, no b.s 2100.

30-10-35. that seems little unbalanced right? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 am

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:58 am

Buck the System wrote:
k k k k keep trying youll get it there youungin. the one i wont show is classic, no b.s 2100.

u seriously just talk, i have nothing against you but u kind of suck
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 pm

get it in a real game nub, then come talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 am

sapikles wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

u seriously just talk, i have nothing against you but u kind of suck

i have the recording...thats not just talk. that lets you guys go and figure it out foryourselves! yea i know i suck. its fun to beat on you guys on other accts though. heck even buzzd beat most of the top trt before. i dont think we have to name them and listen to the EXCUSES EY? lol!

not a team game where you may beat someone.

na, they was actual 1v1's that this shit player beat all by my lonsome.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:25 am

dunno why anyone reply's to u , u waffle complete shite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*   Alanspunk vs Buzz_D  *China Mirror* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alanspunk vs Buzz_D *China Mirror*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2