HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 china 2667@40

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: china 2667@40   Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:20 am

this is kinda old but thought id add it. its a standard boom, no treasure whoring. plenty of walling and all upgrades done.

its no faast fortress like allbinx but can be usefull. FIXED LINK

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/10/1750731/BuZz_D%20CHINA%202667.age3Yrec


Last edited by Buck the System on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 pm

file not found. oh well probably played in slow mo anyway









just kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 pm

oops double post. sry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Freet0 wrote:
file not found. oh well probably played in slow mo anyway
ya sure bud. dont be a freak. i post so much at fileden that my acct was messed up.

i'd repost it but you could probly just use joshs boom. his is the fastest imperial i seen. but... getting to imperial fastest isnt the way to get best eco. we all know this.








just kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 pm

yea becuz those 20 villes dont help much pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E_Drenaline

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 am

This rec worked fine for me. I liked to see how you can get a high score with China taking two different roads to get there.

Thanks for posting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pablo



Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 25
Location : germany

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:39 am

i didnt see the rec. but i think its done in normal speed, bcus its possible to do such score.
i did 2704 in normal speed without treassures, trading posts or lamas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:06 am

yea even i beat this score affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:51 am

dont be foolish. i post the booms with or without maximum score.

you just get lil more and say yay i beat it.

if you think 119 vills is the only way to get a good solid eco score you are wrong.

that GS boom was crap. he treasure whored the comps, half assed his base and didnt complete the upgrades completely.

use allbinx china boom. imo i dont think imperial time is the main reason of a good boom for china. theres a few ways to get to mostly the same score.

except for what i didnt show lol! in mine!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 pm

yawn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:53 pm

IIRC he only got one treasure that'd have more than a 2-3 point boost to his score and it was a 1 villager treasure, he built his base shitty because he didn't care, he didn't do the upgrades for stuff he didn't use (doesn't matter either because upgrades give points back) and everything was within the rules except for his shitty walling, which doesn't really affect score by more than 10-20 points. Even if we take off about 60-80 points for that, he was still over 3K booming at normal speed, which is over 400 points more than your boom.

In a real game, with a more refined version of his build order (it was rough around the edges), 2800-2900 would be possible every game I'd imagine, especially with his villager control, hell after a practise shot I did 2800 with his boom, if China weren't OP and BORING to play I'd refine his build order and use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Buck the System wrote:

and didnt complete the upgrades completely.

welcome to the committee of redundancy committee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:24 am

Brett wrote:
IIRC he only got one treasure that'd have more than a 2-3 point boost to his score and it was a 1 villager treasure, he built his base shitty because he didn't care, he didn't do the upgrades for stuff he didn't use (doesn't matter either because upgrades give points back) and everything was within the rules except for his shitty walling, which doesn't really affect score by more than 10-20 points. Even if we take off about 60-80 points for that, he was still over 3K booming at normal speed, which is over 400 points more than your boom.

In a real game, with a more refined version of his build order (it was rough around the edges), 2800-2900 would be possible every game I'd imagine, especially with his villager control, hell after a practise shot I did 2800 with his boom, if China weren't OP and BORING to play I'd refine his build order and use it.
yea i know your the "im going to 1up" everyone.

use allbinx boom, its lil tricky at age2 but its by far the best one here.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 am

FIXED THE LINK. IDK why because no one has anything good to say.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:20 am

Buck the System wrote:
FIXED THE LINK. IDK why because no one has anything good to say.

what do u mean with "idk why"because" if u are giving a reason i thnk the right sentence would be like
"idk why no one as anythig good to say "

i want at least the ppl who know english to write well the senteces so i can learn how idiots talks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 am

whats your native language? stick to it you think better lol!
Back to top Go down
ivanteran



Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Buck the System wrote:
whats your native language? stick to it you think better lol!

u cant even speak well ur language, fucker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Buck the System wrote:
Brett wrote:
IIRC he only got one treasure that'd have more than a 2-3 point boost to his score and it was a 1 villager treasure, he built his base shitty because he didn't care, he didn't do the upgrades for stuff he didn't use (doesn't matter either because upgrades give points back) and everything was within the rules except for his shitty walling, which doesn't really affect score by more than 10-20 points. Even if we take off about 60-80 points for that, he was still over 3K booming at normal speed, which is over 400 points more than your boom.

In a real game, with a more refined version of his build order (it was rough around the edges), 2800-2900 would be possible every game I'd imagine, especially with his villager control, hell after a practise shot I did 2800 with his boom, if China weren't OP and BORING to play I'd refine his build order and use it.
yea i know your the "im going to 1up" everyone.

use allbinx boom, its lil tricky at age2 but its by far the best one here.

Buzz, I'm merely stating how I see it. China is OP and it's boring to fight with, so I have no reason to refine the boom and try for 3.2K or someshit, because I genuinely don't care.

I'm merely refuting your bullcrap about it not being a good boom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 pm

we dont need a china from you. allbinxs boom is fine.

is there a communication issue here?
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 pm

every1 is allowed to post booms buzz, stfu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 pm

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
every1 is allowed to post booms buzz, stfu
what is your malfunction?
Back to top Go down
Brett

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-06-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Buck the System wrote:
we dont need a china from you. allbinxs boom is fine.

is there a communication issue here?

If there is, it's on your end. You take an entire post of me refuting your argument and then highlight a little bit of text, pick on it and then I refute it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : gotta stay fly till i die

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:05 pm

you just need to go away buzz honestly. Look how many people you have got into arguments with, when dread spent all that time making this site, i bet he didnt make it solely for fights wid buzz, but youve made it that. i just hoope either Dread/allbinx or UoFa gets sick enough of you soon... it will improve this site, so when new people join it, they dont see pure angry out of TRT becuase of some old annoying no life!? banning you would stop everysingle argument on this site....PLEASE one of you, do the right thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 25
Location : Seattle - It's Raining

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 pm

there should be a poll on that lol. "how many people wish buzz would shut up?" or "how many people think buzz should be tied in a gunny sack and thrown into a river?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_spunk_

avatar

Posts : 787
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : Mighty England

PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 pm

tbh i think hte sites gets more hits daily because of buzz , i mean i coem on just to check what shite hes come out with next . its good for a little giggle. i dunno what it is but i think buzz is that old hes going into his second childhood , and i swear hes got a little thing going for allbinx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: china 2667@40   

Back to top Go down
 
china 2667@40
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» jacket yang sesuai dan harga..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Prosperity of good fortune :: The "Great Boom" :: The Asian Empires :: Imperial China-
Jump to: