The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double Aztec Cheaters

Go down 
+5
[F_4_E]Samuca
Firom
Brett
sapikles
Lady_Suki
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_Suki

Double Aztec Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:18 pm

A recording of one of the highest ranked cheaters in the game. He synced the game after he got bored of not being able to get in our base. not really a good game, just wanted to show a cheater at work. The game ended up going out of sync

Here
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Lady_Suki wrote:
A recording of one of the highest ranked cheaters in the game. He synced the game after he got bored of not being able to get in our base. not really a good game, just wanted to show a cheater at work. The game ended up going out of sync

Here

i just got the info that there is a new program for oos, 2 of th guys who have it are esec and ripjae (wigs), imo dont play this guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:44 am

sapikles wrote:
Lady_Suki wrote:

Here

i just got the info that there is a new program for oos, 2 of th guys who have it are esec and ripjae (wigs), imo dont play this guys
ivan you crack me up! lol!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 am

I've known such a program existed for awhile, it's pretty sad that people still resort to this kind of crap to win.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 am

esec's synced me before
Back to top Go down
[F_4_E]Samuca

[F_4_E]Samuca

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:40 pm

id like see a ss of esec making oos... without proves i cant do anything to him
Back to top Go down
http://www.feclan.forumeiros.com
esec06

PostSubject: O.O   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:12 pm

sapikles see one please tell me where you've played against, tell me which cheat use, and if you have proof please show me that and I never made a single oos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please teach me that such tests that I made a oos or better still remembers who was playing and sure you will notice will describe in the elorating who spend less
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 am

^ ^ ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 am

Idk if any of you guys have had this lately, but a few games for me have oos with no apparent cause...

In one game me and kaise_von_lee did a 2v2 vs a couple of other guys, 2 or 3 mins into the fight kaiser drops and about 10 seconds after that the game oos...

Now those who know kaiser know he doesnt cheat...and I dont cheat...And the other team wouldnt oos a free win lol...

So this is a legit oos?
is this even possible?

Any other experiences like this for you guys?
Its happened 3 or 4 times to me lately...Pain in the ass Smile
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 pm

[F_4_E]Samuca wrote:

there is only one way to prove he does this and its with VOD which shows everything that is happening, i am gonna try to smurf this guy and get the proof u need Cool

wondering if he is going to be as paranoic as kerkumus hahaha.

another thing, i dont care if u do somenthing or not, i will just not play him on my known accounts, i am just gonna own him so bad that he is gonna oos Surprised
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 pm

sapikles wrote:
[F_4_E]Samuca wrote:

there is only one way to prove he does this and its with VOD which shows everything that is happening, i am gonna try to smurf this guy and get the proof u need Cool

another thing, i dont care if u do somenthing or not, i will just not play him on my known accounts, i am just gonna own him so bad that he is gonna oos Surprised

thats a good idea tell hIS friend your gunNA smurf him , now he's gunna OOS.........
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
sapikles wrote:
[F_4_E]Samuca wrote:

thats a good idea tell hIS friend your gunNA smurf him , now he's gunna OOS.........

he OOS and i will have it in video how simple does that sounds Cool
Back to top Go down
esec06

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm

if u like do videos i dont oos , maybe u yes

you're the only one who says I'm oos

for you are a liar

jaja dont worry i dont going to be a paranoic i dont oos
Back to top Go down
[F_4_E]Samuca

[F_4_E]Samuca

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:54 am

lol spunk always saying dumb things lol just stupid ;P
Back to top Go down
[F_4_E]Samuca

[F_4_E]Samuca

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 am

and dont forget oos plz... and if u want post at www.f4eclan.forumeiros.com

cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Aztec Cheaters   Double Aztec Cheaters Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Aztec Cheaters
Page 1 of 1