The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?

Go down 
+4
Dr. Dreadloc
Allbinx
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Haody
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Haody

NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? Empty
PostSubject: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm

No clue what happened to this guy but he went into the battlefield saying he'd be back in a month or two ... That month or two was half a year ago Neutral

Wherever you are NEXT_GEN, if you passed or are alive. May God be with you.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 pm

and kose Sad they were both the shitt
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:21 pm

next gen is serving in the forces. and kose is playing some other "team strat" game
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm

I just hope and pray next_gen is safe, look after him Lord
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Keoni (NEXT_GEN) went into the Air Force, he's doing computer work for them. As far as I know, Keoni said he might be able to play again after his training (which would take about 2 months), but I suppose he could have been pressed into service.

It's unlikely he'll see any front-line combat and even if he did, it'd be in a plane, so I doubt he's dead. If I had Phrodogg's (ESO name) phone number, I could contact him and ask how Keoni is doing, as they're good friends and keep in contact.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash11

Whiplash11

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 am

Brett wrote:
Keoni (NEXT_GEN) went into the Air Force, he's doing computer work for them. As far as I know, Keoni said he might be able to play again after his training (which would take about 2 months), but I suppose he could have been pressed into service.

It's unlikely he'll see any front-line combat and even if he did, it'd be in a plane, so I doubt he's dead. If I had Phrodogg's (ESO name) phone number, I could contact him and ask how Keoni is doing, as they're good friends and keep in contact.

lol yea i bet u want his phone number. bit of phone sex to pencil writing
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:18 am

We play this war game but real war has got to be hell. I have friends that have come back from Iraq and they are not the same after some of the stuff they have been through. Hell, my dad still has nightmares about his 2 tours in Vietnam! I don't know Next Gen personally but I hope he makes it back alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:10 am

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
and kose Sad [/color] they were both the shitt

yep....hes gay!

also i dont think its been that long. unless someone else is using his acct. i think i played him not too long ago. 2 months probly.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 pm

^^ just cuz kose tore your preciose german apart wid India even wid u lamin dops everywhere he still beat u cheers cheers and yet no respect for kose from u after he crushed you??? hmmm thought that was ur philosiphy
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Whiplash11 wrote:
Brett wrote:

lol yea i bet u want his phone number. bit of phone sex to pencil writing

He's married, with a kid.
Back to top Go down
Haody

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 pm

I JUST SAW NEXT_GEN ON!!!!
8/08/09
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:13 pm

is he QC GOD OF WAR TOO?

i know allmost all the smurfs but not sure bout him. i think it is, but would like to know for sure.

if it is, then hes never beaten me! every 1v1 he didnt play well ay all. most of them were him on next gen but not sure about QC.
Back to top Go down
Haody

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm

I dunno, he was in a game so I couldn't whisper him.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:03 pm

next gen is 110% not QC.

this i know fur sure.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Weird, Good ol' Keoni played a one-off it seems, with Skull_R1der.

And no Buzz, he is not QC_GOD_OF_WAR, he has more of a life than to waste his time smurfing you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Haody wrote:
8/08/09

Saw him today today. 11/21/09
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Lights, Camera, Action! wrote:
Haody wrote:
8/08/09

Saw him today today. 11/21/09

I 1v1'd him today
11/21/09
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 pm

hahaha....too funny the way you announce it.

if its really him, then welcome back. hes actually one of the better persons around. never had issues with him.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:36 pm

it could be his brother i know he was teaching his brother to play.. u sure it was him? cuz im pretty sure he went over seas or sumthin
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Well I looked on ELO and he fought "i_beat_bani" 1v1 and his old skillz account 1v1, his brother always used skillz and it's rather likely that gen fought his brother 1v1 that game.

Also, last I heard he was back at home before being deployed again, or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Brett wrote:
Well I looked on ELO and he fought "i_beat_bani" 1v1 and his old skillz account 1v1, his brother always used skillz and it's rather likely that gen fought his brother 1v1 that game.

Also, last I heard he was back at home before being deployed again, or something to that effect.

Yea he is still in the military doing Network Infrastructure.

God bless him??
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:32 am

[img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img52/3777/screen29s.th.jpg]

He also said he didn't have enough time to keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:26 am

yea aint life grand. its not all about school to some of us. he'll be back, they all come back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?   NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go? Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXT_GEN Where'd You Go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: "Happy Hunting Ground" :: Happy Hunting Ground-
Jump to: