The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOD sapikles vs "x"

Go down 
+3
Brett
Sanderson_FIN
sapikles
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

did u like it?
yes
VOD sapikles vs  "x" I_vote_lcap17%VOD sapikles vs  "x" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
no
VOD sapikles vs  "x" I_vote_lcap17%VOD sapikles vs  "x" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
savorybeef is gay
VOD sapikles vs  "x" I_vote_lcap33%VOD sapikles vs  "x" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
kark is gay
VOD sapikles vs  "x" I_vote_lcap33%VOD sapikles vs  "x" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
sapikles

sapikles

VOD sapikles vs  "x" Empty
PostSubject: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:01 am

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8728tz

wondeing if u like this guys but here it is some video vs a lt

dreadloc thinks that a simple record is better but i would like to hear dif opinions

king
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:10 am

just think the easiest way would be to host em up on youtube (in parts if too long)
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 am

My vote is "Kark is gay"
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 am

watched it... noob bash Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Ivan buddy, Maybe its because I never play supremacy, so the micro eco mangerment and all the things you were doing so damn fast, I can not keep up and understand what the hell your objective was,lol. Its over my head since I only haved played treaty. I am not as gifted as a lot of you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
Ivan buddy, Maybe its because I never play supremacy, so the micro eco mangerment and all the things you were doing so damn fast, I can not keep up and understand what the hell your objective was,lol. Its over my head since I only haved played treaty. I am not as gifted as a lot of you guys.

and i played very relaxed lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 am

yea lots of movement, hmmm i wonder why. for some (like me) its outplaying the opponent. for others they cant handle the speed. thats why they suck.

i use it also to record some games for owen my son so he can learn easier. mines just some generic recorder that shows all pointer actions as they happen.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am

Buck the System wrote:
yea lots of movement, hmmm i wonder why. for some (like me) its outplaying the opponent. for others they cant handle the speed. thats why they suck.

get over yourself man its fuckin annoying
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:59 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

???? that is his opinion, if u dont like it go to another room or simple dont read it

or i am gonna call the cops to get u back on prision lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 am

_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

you need to chill there.

@ivan, you think he looks like a con-man /x prisoner?
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm

hold up buzz ^^ you are the LAST person who can talk abouth that shit ^^<<<<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:25 am

i didnt bring it up moron. you are a child and obviously not reading the material.

oh really. i dont have any ink on me man. i dont have a skin head. i am also better looking than him and im almost 40.

so chew on that.

tbh true a screen name like yours makes me wonder why you have to be so in our faces about girls.
ahhh your just a fag. of sorry a fag in england is a cig isnt it? your gay. is that better.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Buck the System wrote:
your gay.

ahaha u retard, im "very" "very" offended affraid
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 pm

sapikles wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

???? that is his opinion, if u dont like it go to another room or simple dont read it

or i am gonna call the cops to get u back on prision lol!

how can i not read what he puts when its posted on a thread im looking at .......... hes always saying shit like that just becasue his heads up your arse dont mean i cant say anything about him is it. god damn id love to see the response i got if i said anything abotu allbinz lolz
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:03 pm

and buzz lmao your so full of yourself it makes me laugh. must be an american thing or summit . and yer the tatts are there so people think im hard . shame we could never meet up and find out someday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 am

_spunk_ wrote:
and buzz lmao your so full of yourself it makes me laugh. must be an american thing or summit . and yer the tatts are there so people think im hard . shame we could never meet up and find out someday

well, i would never take a post that far but you seem willing to because of ivans comments about you.

american thing? wtf you talking about.

i respect you man. im sure youve lived an adult life so far with adult issues. where we are from shouldnt fking matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

lol, til i got a post at the top of the page i didnt notice the poll ivan started for us. tooo f'n funny man. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 pm

issues in england are maybe the worst around for countries not being bombed. them harlem niggaz g0t no idea No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 am

^^^^^great actor nothing more.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:50 am

have you ever been to England? Lived in the centre of London? Ever been mugged? Ever been stuck up wid a knife for your wallet? No? then shut up and dont talk about stuff you have no idea about .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:04 am

so that makes you the same cruel and hatefull person cuz where your from. gimmie a break.

i know what its like there in strangeland. im kinda a local to you every few years i go see my family in donegal.

you know the IRA? yeah i dont know what bad times look like. i remeber the worst of the worst over there the last 25-30 years. you probly werent even alive.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:33 pm

stuck up with a knife?... PLIFF!! well... you ever been handcuff while wearing wet leather pants with a heater on and the damn things start drying... and the damn high heels causeing a fucking blister on ya foot !! HAVE YA! and nooooo... u cant scream to turn the damn thing off because you fucking girlfriend has you gaged! HAVE YA! Evil or Very Mad ...and how about washing ya ass with flea and tick shampoo for a week because her damn hamster had fleas!!!............................and you guys are bitch'n.

VOD sapikles vs  "x" Xh4prc10 before experiment....
VOD sapikles vs  "x" Thelzc10....after experiment!

OOPS! posted on wrong site Shocked

disregard post Razz
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 am

dread's on fire Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
stuck up with a knife?... PLIFF!! well... you ever been handcuff while wearing wet leather pants with a heater on and the damn things start drying... and the damn high heels causeing a fucking blister on ya foot !! HAVE YA! and nooooo... u cant scream to turn the damn thing off because you fucking girlfriend has you gaged! HAVE YA! Evil or Very Mad ...and how about washing ya ass with flea and tick shampoo for a week because her damn hamster had fleas!!!............................and you guys are bitch'n.

VOD sapikles vs  "x" Xh4prc10 before experiment....
VOD sapikles vs  "x" Thelzc10....after experiment!

OOPS! posted on wrong site Shocked

disregard post Razz

way too much acid or meth.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: VOD sapikles vs "x"   VOD sapikles vs  "x" EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Truth on drugs, using physics and math, Buzz

VOD sapikles vs  "x" Grjdcc10

Meth ....

VOD sapikles vs  "x" Gmq43c10

added to.....LSD/acid equals......Methid

which equals too!...

VOD sapikles vs  "x" Usioic10

pretty girl... add methid use...

equals too.... my current girlfriend

VOD sapikles vs  "x" Kocgxc10
Back to top Go down