The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang

Go down 
+11
yomama
Firom
Allbinx
Sanderson_FIN
wulff123
BedingBedang
Dr. Dreadloc
_spunk_
cmontuptim
Tom
Whiplash11
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cmontuptim

Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm

unless youve improved alot i doubt being smurfed by you will trouble me too much Smile
and idc if english is your second language lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:29 pm

yomama wrote:
cmontuptim wrote:
conclusion*

back to school for you mate :p

english is my 2nd language and u are not able to talk about conclusions in my league, dont mess with me or i will smurf ur azz and make u feel like kerk used to ( totally paranoic)
wow, imo smurfing is more of a 1v1 thing. in a team game the smurf thing doesnt matter unless your allbinx or sanserson. then for the opposing team its an issue. not with dudes like you. i doubt you play alot of 1v1

yea BB sorry about my pic. i still think this is my fav. chew on that finger! lol!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Buck the System wrote:

yea BB sorry about my pic. i still think this is my fav. chew on that finger! lol!
For someone who constantly tells people that they need to grow up/are immature and professes how cool and mature he is, that picture is kinda contradictory.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:46 pm

I can not believe everyone is still discussing rank/pt trading, and yes i admit I like to get mine a little higher it shows me if I have improved, but for me to gain high rank now-a-days is not worth crap, not mean crap. Only word of mouth is more consistant then looking at a rank. ranks now-a-days is given, decayed, lost or gain from drops,syncs or quitters, so no one has a true rank anymore. If i see a 1st with 80% plus win, its a smurf, oh well.

when it comes to your account, you pay for it so if you want a friend use it that should be up to the owner at their own risks.

It dont matter if you are given rank you still the one who have to prove it on the field of battle...is it a form cheating? ...let me give you an example

Sanderson tired of current rank wants to rank down and ask me for him to give me wins to rank down( which I would never do so, just example,lol) so he improves my rank to high major while his drops to same...so...is that cheating , which one is cheating? now Sanderson who wanted a lower rank could 1. stop playing let it decay ( decaying is just losing rank by not playing compared to doing so losing) or 2. give it up, does that make him a cheater by losing or me by been given the win

overall my conclusion, I lost so many games from when my computer would sync out before it got fixed at least 50 games i know of, not including losts from others who synced, and how about all the games i was winning that the player sync if to keep from losing. out of about 650 games , at least 150 loses are from all what i mention above. So what is my true rank? what if i entered game s I knew I was going to lose, is that a form of point trading since I knew they would gain points? How many games have you lost from a player purpuslly quit in a game... the point system can not take in account any of above problems, for a true measurment of ones ability.

Honestly i go by the knowledge gain over the years getting to know the players and their skill more than their rank.

my feelings thats on them, i am not losing sleep over it plus whatever rank comes into games, they the ones that knows it was unearned,I dont care I fight them all.

no matter what your given or what you take from others after so many games your true rank will show. enuff said
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
yomama

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Buck the System wrote:
yomama wrote:
cmontuptim wrote:
conclusion*

english is my 2nd language and u are not able to talk about conclusions in my league, dont mess with me or i will smurf ur azz and make u feel like kerk used to ( totally paranoic)
wow, imo smurfing is more of a 1v1 thing. in a team game the smurf thing doesnt matter unless your allbinx or sanserson. then for the opposing team its an issue. not with dudes like you. i doubt you play alot of 1v1

allbinx is a noob.

not many ppl can change the way of a game maybe there are 2 or 3 who can and allbinx is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:09 pm

bring it u lil pipsqueak. u are no match
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Allbinx wrote:

wondering if u have ever beated me

finally got unban Cool
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:02 am

Josh going to send you off with YOUVE JUST BEEN RETURNED when he wins lol

Doccy alot of good points, no ranks are truly real, if thats the case why make the problem worse?
If it all comes down to word of mouth there is no reason to lower it or raise it is there?

For those who remember what my net was like (lol "my" net...) than drops were par for the course...think I actually dropped from my last 4 or 5 rated games before I moved and lost it Sad

And in your example doc, your both cheating ^^
Although FIN cant really noob bash since you realise at 42 mins when hes in your base raping you that its him and its gg Smile
He wouldnt stay low long lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:45 am

ivanteran wrote:
Allbinx wrote:

finally got unban Cool
[b] haha smart ass. i have!

now thats not tooting my own horn "guys". thats just me giving facts to deflect the attention from "the man" allbinx cheers
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 am

yomama wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
yomama wrote:
cmontuptim wrote:
conclusion*

allbinx is a noob.

not many ppl can change the way of a game maybe there are 2 or 3 who can and allbinx is not one of them.

allbinx is good. but hes no better then the rest of the "good players" only 1 man i consider good and thats sandy but he gets beat as often as the rest of us . but man does he suck at base building
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:23 am

ivanteran wrote:
Allbinx wrote:

finally got unban Cool

wondering if i really have ever played u. lol dont remember
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:38 am

Youd remember him josh, hes that guy who spams dopples for the whole game with 50 villager pop as germany lol
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:04 pm

If it works dont break it, lol
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 pm

cmontuptim wrote:
Youd remember him josh, hes that guy who spams dopples for the whole game with 50 villager pop as germany lol
no i dont think he has or you either. dont bad mouth a strat cuz it owns at certain stages til more cards get out.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:54 pm

ivan is definitely one of the best fighters out there... personally I hate dopple rushes (halb rushes ftw) but oh well skirm cannon wall
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:48 am

I dont mind them in small doses, but for a whole game its just so damn boring lol

Im not saying he doesnt do it well, just wish there was a little more entertainment value in versing his germans is all Smile
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:53 am

Allbinx wrote:
ivanteran wrote:
Allbinx wrote:

finally got unban Cool

wondering if i really have ever played u. lol dont remember

yes we do have played but no 1v1.

team games i remember our last game where u run like a crazy son of a bitch with ports sending mortars eerywhere which made u get drain and lost the game, another one was a 3 v 3 but we were on the saem team and we won. scratch
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:54 am

cmontuptim wrote:

vs you i wouldnt even need to delete vills with germany
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:07 am

ivanteran wrote:
cmontuptim wrote:

For some reason, I sense that "Yo Mama..."-jokes are not thát far away.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:36 am

ivanteran wrote:
cmontuptim wrote:

so true ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:16 am

i concur, ivan is very good. mix of sup tactics, in the top 1,2, or3 in fighting and hes not fun to play vs. but that shouldnt deter anyone from playing him. i actually like the way ivan plays. you guys should know the game evovles, some strats stay, dopple is germanys way of keeping the other civs from gaining too much map control.

just like 1 gay morter behind 1 gay layer of wall. the ports special.
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am

Quote :
fighting and hes not fun to play vs. but that shouldnt deter anyone from playing him

Lol...Think the point of the game is to have fun buzz...
Im not saying its not fun because hes good, its not fun because he lames the dopple rush...
All tactics are fine until someone lames them constantly as far as Im concerned...
But saying that im an awful chaser and give up straight away to protect my love for the game ^^

Alan check aoe forums, I think ive found the clan for you mate...

Have a nice day! Smile

And tom...wan? lol
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 am

Tom wrote:
ivanteran wrote:
cmontuptim wrote:

For some reason, I sense that "Yo Mama..."-jokes are not thát far away.

just style buddy
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:52 am

cmontuptim wrote:
Quote :
fighting and hes not fun to play vs. but that shouldnt deter anyone from playing him

Lol...Think the point of the game is to have fun buzz...
Im not saying its not fun because hes good, its not fun because he lames the dopple rush...
All tactics are fine until someone lames them constantly as far as Im concerned...
But saying that im an awful chaser and give up straight away to protect my love for the game ^^

Alan check aoe forums, I think ive found the clan for you mate...

Have a nice day! Smile

And tom...wan? lol

hahaha a lot of ppl hates my strat of dople rush but when i used to play head to head mostly all players used to run away. isnt ironic lol!
Back to top Go down
cmontuptim

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:23 am

Lol soon people going to start hosting games which say "no running" in the title ^^
That would be as pointless as the games I sometimes see with "no asian civs" in the title...lol
Buy TAD so you can lame french every game ftw!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang   Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whiplash11 VS BedingBedang
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next