The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
loloconquerant

Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa Empty
PostSubject: Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa   Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 am

Stormcoming (Colonel, he play german) BedingBedang (Major, he play german)
loloconquerant ( Lt colonel, I play portos) VS _H20 ( Lt colonel, he play spain)
Thenewworldoder ( Lt colonel, he play british) sabusa ( Captain, he play portos)

Enjoy Very Happy

[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SR1MV7HX[/url]
Back to top Go down
MTSP_fuher

MTSP_fuher

PostSubject: Re: Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa   Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 am

good cheers

this is what im looking for
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

PostSubject: Re: Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa   Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:18 am

ahhhh thx for posting i was looking for this!
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

PostSubject: Re: Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa   Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 pm

wait, i think its actually
Me, Lolo, and New World
VS
H2O, BEding, and sabusa.

you switched arounf NewWorld and beding Wink

I remmeber cause New world fed me a bunch when i didnt want him to (people feeding me psychologically ruins me lol) and beding fed H2O like 100k res O_o

Pretty sure Lolo fought vs Beding for the majority of the game in the middle of map, outside cliffs, he was ablke to hold beding awaw from my native post, nj men.

NewWorld fought vs SAbusa right next to lolo and beding, and he was able to hold + drain sab Very Happy

Then me vs H2O in cliffs with nats. I survived by hella lot of flanking and going after his missionaries + church early game. as game progressed i got slowely pushed, and at one point where i get fed i fall apart... i took some time to find out how much was sent to me and then to send it all back (i didnt want ryan to be able to say i needed a feed Wink )
so after i did that i lost a lot of time and got pushed back hella hard, and if my team mates didnt have such a nice grip on map and nice eco's that mighta been the end Razz

ryan mostly spammed lancers and skirms which drained him pretty bad. his missionary control wasnt greatest either. probably killed 20 of em. at several points in the game he could have taken one of my natives for himself too. Never took advantage of it. If that kid learns some more gets some experience etc and starts taking advantage of map he could be really scary

oo and he doesnt use much anti cav which was really nice i could basically constantly spam uhlan at him, was really nice
gg anyway
Back to top Go down
anksssss

PostSubject: Re: Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa   Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:43 pm

any can post this rec again
Back to top Go down
loloconquerant

PostSubject: Re: Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa   Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Sorry i don't have rec today
Back to top Go down
anksssss

PostSubject: Re: Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa   Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 am

fuher do you have that rec ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa   Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormcoming,loloconquerant,Thenewworldoder VS BedingBedang,_h20,sabusa
Page 1 of 1