The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eeyu

eeyu

Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing  Empty
PostSubject: Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing    Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:30 pm

http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/1/11/3056633//milkcalebvstormlala.age3Yrec

Very good game, definately worth watching. Here are the civs

Milky__ Spain no nats vs Lalakisbp Port nats

UofA_RX7 Iro nats vs StormComing Brit no nats

It was this MU until about 2/3 of the way through when we started to push through the centre, had a lot of fun. Rate and comment plz
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing    Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Was a gg I thought we lost it from the start with the natives setup and the first 5 min of game play.

Turned out to be a longer game that was fun, and by the end of it I didnt care who won because everyone played pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Storm_

Storm_

Location : Let's just say... my feet are covering "This is not a step!"

PostSubject: Re: Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing    Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing  EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:32 am

gg
btw, me and lala shared nats.
i jsut didnt use mine much, didnt really have need of it vs skirm/lc, and lala eco couldnt really handle a second i dont think...
Back to top Go down
eeyu

eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing    Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing  EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Storm_ wrote:
gg
btw, me and lala shared nats.
i jsut didnt use mine much, didnt really have need of it vs skirm/lc, and lala eco couldnt really handle a second i dont think...
Yeah but when he did use them . . man that sucked. My lancer getting done by nats and goons . . . :S
Back to top Go down
Liberache

Liberache

PostSubject: Re: Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing    Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:35 am

UofA_RX7 wrote:
Was a gg I thought we lost it from the start with the natives setup and the first 5 min of game play.

Turned out to be a longer game that was fun, and by the end of it I didnt care who won because everyone played pretty well.
you have got to be kidding me............no mercy!
Back to top Go down
eeyu

eeyu

PostSubject: Re: Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing    Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 am

Liberache wrote:
UofA_RX7 wrote:

you have got to be kidding me............no mercy!
?

He's right, it would have been irrelevent for whoever won. I actually learnt a few things off UofA iro that i never previously did, it will be interesting to see how good i can be. And he had a lot of idles, with manlets at the back of the army much of the time . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing    Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Milky__ UofA_RX7 vs Lalakisbp StormComing
Page 1 of 1