The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicked from TRT ?

Go down 
+4
Dr. Dreadloc
savorybeef
Nakashasov__
Wulff
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wulff

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 am

I like to know why i got kicked from trt? Offline for few month this summer and then i get kicket? Noobs
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Wulff wrote:
I like to know why i got kicked from trt? Offline for few month this summer and then i get kicket? Noobs

lol dude who cares there are like 2 members of TRT that still play

the game is dead
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:16 pm

there was a problem, just ask someone to invite you back and itll be all good
Back to top Go down
Wulff

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm

savorybeef wrote:
there was a problem, just ask someone to invite you back and itll be all good

Ok, thanks sweety.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:23 pm

my drdreadloc acoount got kiked too wulf... shit is happening
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
savorybeef

savorybeef

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm

blame buzz for that not us
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 am

buzz had nothing to do with it , he was banned from site by uofa dickweed, your just another titty twister boy toy of uofa's little asshole gang he has, some of you young brain farts just are assholes and think your fucking better than everyone around you.

I was nice enuff to leave the site around for members to use it, not like I cant just wipe it the fuck out, jeez, lol... so do not try to suger coat it beef patty.
Back to top Go down
UofA_RX7

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am

Don't play the victim here dread. You left TRT end of story. No one asked you to, you just left. Afterward a chain of events happened that ended with you letting kerk manipulate the shit out of you. And yes I did call you a prick because you let kerk have the site. I had asked Savory to leave you alone up to that point, but once you did that I told him I didnt care what he did anymore. I later asked him to leave you alone again after you removed kerk yet again.

Needless to say we know what happened after that. You let kerk and his group control the site again. You also participated in the events of that day and only stopped once allbinx called you.

Dont forgot you tried to give me your account information. Did I take it? No because I never wanted you gone from the site. You cannot get that through your head though. There is a litigation complaint against this forum that you still haven't responded to. I would love to see you respond to that and try to explain away your actions. If you dont know what I am talking about go to the admin panel then misc. tab and you will see litigation on your left hand side.
Back to top Go down
Wulff

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Seemes like nothing is changed here =) So much drama and blaming. Keep it up! its funny to read =P

Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
buzz had nothing to do with it , he was banned from site by uofa dickweed, your just another titty twister boy toy of uofa's little asshole gang he has, some of you young brain farts just are assholes and think your fucking better than everyone around you.

I was nice enuff to leave the site around for members to use it, not like I cant just wipe it the fuck out, jeez, lol... so do not try to suger coat it beef patty.

if you think buzz had nothing to do with all this your really dumb
Back to top Go down
Wulff

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:13 pm

savorybeef wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

What happend?
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Wulff wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Dr. Dreadloc wrote:

What happend?

buss-d is uofa's father. It was indeed a very exciting twist in this ever lasting BLASPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:37 pm

to many uofo haters around here
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:53 pm

uofa your so full of shit, your the one who started this whole mess with me, you banned buzz and you in fear, taking action before thinking it out, you can try and sugercoat it however you like, you was trying to take my position from me.

so what ever, even if i did take your rights from you or who ever, I made the site, I am the one who did 99% of the work. It was my decision if i wanted to add kerk, and take him back off and add you back!
and trust me Allbinx and me talked but it still was me who decided that I did not want to deal with a bunch of babies.

and after I saw the litigations, what you want me to do shake in my boots or something, it wasnt me who posted illicit pictures, in fact i deleted the whole topic!, did I post in it,yes but it was in publishable taste, if they delete the site big deal

and savory buzz was banned by uofa and i didnt even try to add him back, so how you see its hows anything to do with buzz,lol

I took abracadabra off trt you kiked my dread account, dont lie here on the site.
Back to top Go down
Nakashasov__

Nakashasov__

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:03 pm

lol this is so stupid guys just stop
Back to top Go down
birds are shy

birds are shy

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:10 am

ATTENTION ALLBINX

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-OqYZC1DA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kicked from TRT ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from TRT ?   Kicked from TRT ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicked from TRT ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Allbinx-