The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ Empty
PostSubject: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:06 pm

i gertmans he ports

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b232b58/n/AoE2VoD.wmv

i dindt make it, rdc did
Back to top Go down
Saven

Saven

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 pm

According to the file name you were playing age of empires 2 lol.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

rdc is a pretty cool guy
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 pm

savorybeef wrote:
rdc is a pretty cool guy

ja, im cool aswell?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 am

Nope. Saven's initial analysis was "Goldengold isn't attacking", and that intrigues me to watch this and call goldengold a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:27 am

It took you 10 minutes to even consider trying to raid and poke about with cavalry? Christ, you should try to position yourself to be more aggressive unless you can't afford to play that aggressive (I.E. Dutch v Russia, you'll have to be defensive). Use your free cav to poke around, even if you don't kill anything it keeps him more on edge. You might scout something unusual too, so it's worth it.

Also you backed out of almost sure-win fights more than once... his army was cass goon and your skirm mass was far higher. Target his goons, bring them down and then move in with your uhlans and you've got his whole army. GG around the 14 minute mark. However, you got scared of the TC fire or something and just ran away.. despite having a huge advantage in unit count since he invested a ton in Dragoons.

However, when you do finally engage him.. you run your uhlans into Dragoon and sit your skirms in between two TC so he can pop minutemen on you and rape you. You didn't even stop your Uhlans from running into his Dragoons or fall them back ffs. You should've engaged earlier when he was backed up with only one TC and a tower to guard his army.. even if he calls mm you wouldn't been able to win that engagement b/c he'd be forced to bring his goon forward or loose all his cass, since there's almost nowhere that he could've ran.

You just barely inched out a win in that fight, but lost all your cavalry to do it.. not really a good trade IMO. You should've been able to end it there too, btw. He had 10ish goons and TCs to what looks like about 30ish skirms.

blartadhdfjjdfj DISREGARD THAT, GOLDENGOLD SUCKS COCKS.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:33 am

lol2pwnubrett!
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 pm

takes me ages to dl this
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 pm

cool, I enjoyed it, I mean whenever golden gets pwned I like it Smile If there's going to be a AoE4 hopefully we'll see these kind of Vods, with spectators and fix the disconnection issue along with some more changes like more tourneys sponsors making it an e-sport Smile well well in time we will see I guess
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 am

carl wrote:
cool, I enjoyed it, I mean whenever golden gets pwned I like it Smile If there's going to be a AoE4 hopefully we'll see these kind of Vods, with spectators and fix the disconnection issue along with some more changes like more tourneys sponsors making it an e-sport Smile well well in time we will see I guess

Haha Carly, if i got 'owned' it ouwldnt take him 48 mminutes Very Happy

If AOE4 comes out, will you buy it ? XD
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:59 am

Well Erik it depends... I would luv to play it 'cause of all the friends I've made here, still I'm leaving for L.A-studies and then back to Sweden to finito University Smile If there's time I'll, but if I play I go hardcore lol. I can't play a game just for fun I wanna develop and improve Smile However, if there's time I'll give it a go even though I'm playing Heroes of Newerth at the moment, it awesome bounce

So July 20? I'll visit you =) Because you're home alone ? =) haha kerk is coming as well. flower
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:07 pm

lol! lol!

cant wait geek
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:31 am

Hhahahah, you don't believe me ? Little child Smile I am off to Spain in 3 weeks then I'm going to Turkey for 4 days Very Happy then I got like 1,5 half week until i start working again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Im not in Stavanger on July 20 Sad

Where in turkey are you going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_   40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_ Empty

Back to top Go down

40 mins VOd of me vs _rdc_
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Supremacy-
Jump to: