The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We should all remember

Go down 
+9
Brett
goldengold
San_Antonio
J4|V|3$
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
savorybeef
Sanderson_FIN
Tom
Dr. Dreadloc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

We should all remember - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:28 pm

LOTRgirl wrote:
I don't think this post was meant for bashing the U.S.. Have some respect for those who are trying to celebrate this day.

I just re-read my 1st post and I admit I would put it differently would I have to re-write it. I have the deepest respect for the fallen ones...especially knowing that they did in vain. It makes their loss more tragic IMO, since all the modern wars were manufactured and therefore avoidable.

Still, I admit I should have teinted my words with more respect for the soldiers as well as for the US flag and people. I must have skipped my morning cofee.

Apologies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
...or go to finland and take Sanderson hostage, do a mind probe to learn of all his Aoe secrets and then play hide the gerbil...

We should all remember - Page 2 Bdb5bc10
lol is that one of my stoagies? it looks like a massive joint lol.

puff pufff give..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 am

beding you are crazy.

i spit on you guys for this getting to this point.

leave it to the kids to spread the knowlage.......what a joke.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 am

well seeing as you obvs know jack shit about the topic i guess they've gunna have to.. and c'mon now, i think every1 knows too by now that your the joke mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 am

im patriotic........thats all that matters here. oh you are so stupid.

you want to be an extremist or hate your country? it sounds that way.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Buck the System wrote:
im patriotic........thats all that matters here. oh you are so stupid.

you want to be an extremist or hate your country? it sounds that way.

country hating? what are you talking about? criticizing crooks is patriotic. And making patriotism the only thing that matter IS very unpatriotic, crazy and extremist.

Ur a crash test dummie. Loving your country doesnt mean u have to swallow every lies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 pm

your living a lie dude......move on or youll be tortured mentally. same path thinking is proven to be bad as you get older.

when i was you guys age i was having fun "outside". computer madness started when i graduated in 1990.

go play soccer or so other gay sport. lol!
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

ok nm, took me to get to the last thread but bizzaro buzz has not arrived
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Buck the System wrote:
your living a lie dude......move on or youll be tortured mentally. same path thinking is proven to be bad as you get older.

when i was you guys age i was having fun "outside". computer madness started when i graduated in 1990.

go play soccer or so other gay sport. lol!

Could you at least give some substance to your statement? What part is a lie? I challenge you to prove me wrong on a single point with tangible info.
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 pm

BedingBedang wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
usa defends everyone in this world so it should be a world wide thing at this point in time.

imagine if we didnt help these countries, somalia,chechoslovakia,south korea.........basicly everywhere. they would be in the prehistoric age still because they kill eachother over land and religion and b.s.(

You got to be fuckin kidding me. You just show how dumbed down the average american citizen is. USA screwed Somalia, Rwanda (with complicity of France), they screw Palestinans, they support every dictator who accept US $ in return for their natural resource, and they murder Africans and South-american democratic leaders who try to build national economies.

They screwed Viet-nam for control of opium and hascich, they screwed Afghanistan for control of opium and oil from Caspian Sea.

And then when I think of all the hippies in the 60's, who were protesting Viet-nam war while taking all the drugs the exact same war was providing, and getting high on CIA-manufactured LSD. Should we laugh or cry?

USA manufactured 9/11, funded Hitler and Staline. Oh I forgot, Augusto Pinochet was a CIA asset. So were Noriega and Saddam Hussein, and a lot more African and latino-american dictators, who spoiled their people on USA account. Why do u think they tried to get rid of Castro? For the freedom of cuban people?? LOL are people THIS naive?

USA is the biggest rogue state in the World, chew on it. And if anything should be remembered by their citizens, is their urgent need to raise the national I.Q over the 80 bar.

How many americans know that Bill Clinton was a drug smuggler and an assassin before he became president? And same for Bush father. Even Franklin Delano Roosvelt, the supposed hero, was the nephew of a crime boss (Delano opium/heroin trust),

Get a real education dude. Washington is a sick place, with a sick history. All US history since 20th century is just one BIG lie.

Same apply for other rich countries anyways...they're all run by the same people.
i agree with most of this, but the government didnt "manufacture" 9/11. it was an extremist attack against a people they hate. it was surely exploited as an excuse to once again insert ourselves into the middle east, the real reason for which was of course oil, but it wasnt some silly conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:53 pm

James said :
i agree with most of this, but the government didnt "manufacture" 9/11. it was an extremist attack against a people they hate. it was surely exploited as an excuse to once again insert ourselves into the middle east, the real reason for which was of course oil, but it wasnt some silly conspiracy.

I understand that it is very hard to believe. Untill 2006, I myself thought the conspiracy theory was nut. Untill I saw the movie called : Loose Change. When you see building WT7 fall on its own foot print, at free fall speed, and knowing it was not hit by any plane. When I saw the hole in the pentagone, with no wing marks, and nothing left of the two multi-tons rolls royce engines, no plane debris, no bodies. Then when I saw that the stocks of both the airline companies getting ridden of massively...2 days before the attack. And when u hear the WTC owner say ''we decided to pull it'', speaking of WT7...meaning there was dynamite in the building prior to the attacks that morning. That and a lot of fishy things... Even the family of 911 victims are crying on TV for a new investigation.

Guys, just watch Loose Change movie. Not asking to believe in the story. But see it, then make your mind. All I can say is that I know a lot of people would be real suprised.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:05 pm

John Farmer, senior counsel to the Commission stated that the Commission "discovered that...what government and military officials had told Congress, the Commission, the media, and the public about who knew what when — was almost entirely, and inexplicably, untrue." Farmer continues: "At some level of the government, at some point in time … there was a decision not to tell the truth about what happened...The (NORAD) tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public."Thomas Kean, the head of the 9/11 Commission, concurred: "We to this day don’t know why NORAD told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth."
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:12 pm

usa needed an excuse to attack afganistan, end of the discussion
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

I am sorry guys, but beding is specking the truth, like he said watch loose change, and use your own common sense and be the judge.

in history no skyscrapers ever falled due to fire, until the twin towers were hit, to me it is just to strange that they fall like a inplosion from set explosives, a explosion at inpact site before plane hit?

no debree of crashed airplane at pentagon, that was a missle sent by the good oh' u of A. (not uofa of trt,hehe)
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
UofA_RX7

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Every single 9/11 myth has been debunked. Fire can destroy a skyscraper. Why do you think it is in the fire codes that all exposed metal beams and support structure be coated in fire retardant foam? I am an engineer and work for a firm that has structural engineering division, I am sure if I asked them all they would tell anyone exactly why fire can weaken steal to the point of failure while not being hot enough to "melt" it.

The pentagon is not built cheaply. It was built to withstand a crash. If the wings of planes are so strong why have wings sheared off during flights and crashes? Again this myth has been debunked.

Anyone can go out and make a movie claiming anything they want. There will always be someone that will back up the points they are trying to make, quotes and footage that can be taken out of context, and general shitty film making.

"we decided to pull it" can be a quote talking about anything. We decided to pull it could be referring to efforts to save the building.

The magazine Popular Mechanics devoted a whole issue to debunking all of these myths, hell I think the show myth busters even had an episode on it.

Enough of this crap in this thread, move to the other political thread for continued discussion.

God Bless America and Our Troops who have sacrificed their lives in defense of this country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should all remember   We should all remember - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We should all remember
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: "Happy Hunting Ground" :: Happy Hunting Ground-
Jump to: