The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_

Go down 
+6
Dr. Dreadloc
J4|V|3$
savorybeef
Manfred
_spunk_
goldengold
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ Empty
PostSubject: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:53 pm

portoz V spaniards. . .

http://www.mediafire.com/?yhdmnklgyy2
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:58 pm

not gunna lie it was pwned aswell.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am

cant win em all bro.
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:07 pm

bad game nothing to see there what could be interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 am

its a humbling expeience to lose.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 pm

it happens ill get over it. if der gartner wants a 1v1 sometime im down lets see what u can do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 pm

its a lose. no need to go after him.

i was actually very srurprized this game. you left the spain spearmen guys at the bottom and didnt send over like you usually do. it messed you up imo.

he out played you. spain should beat them. also you built the trade post too late for wood gathering. right? i forget.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Buck the System wrote:

i was actually very srurprized this game. you left the spain spearmen guys at the bottom and didnt send over like you usually do. it messed you up imo.

he out played you. spain should beat them. also you built the trade post too late for wood gathering. right? i forget.

mmm another good post, something strange is happening, ill read the rest before i decide
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Buck the System wrote:

yer i totally messed up ,best bet is to push hard on onri but like a tit i decided to elave my spearmen at the top which was a terrible idea , after that i was never set-up properly and just basically got owned
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:37 pm

goldengold seems to play bipolar-ly lol. some games he can beat alan other games he gets raped by a first lieut Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:02 pm

me playing alan 1v1, I could maybe win 1 out of 100, in a 3v3 team game, I might pull 1 out of 10, if lucky 2, so ina hundred games i might get 10 to 15 out of 100, and thats playing my ass off, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm

jea and why dont do a 1v1 ...should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
jea and why dont do a 1v1 ...should be interesting.

I see some reasons. If I may :

1.To get better at winning 1v1's
2. To compare yourself and get familiar with a specific (good) player's style and strategies.
3. 1v1 usually means less running, and therefore a better fight, so a good show?
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

my question was rhetoric, that more was an offer to a 1v1...guess i was that guy facing you (dutch) on orinoco where u spammed more hellabardiers and hussars in my cannons than u built skirms?? your team almost lost cause of you...at the end i was in front 1200 points....me 3100 u 1900...u tell me something about good player´s style`? i can remember no game losing vs u very sry...and a look in elorating doesnt bring anything im splitted on several accounts.

but a final thing i want to say to you :

in all 1v1 i played i didnt run ONE TIME ..yesterday lyonard lost vs me 1v1...creepyslash before...now they´re quiet about running i guess. BUT if you fear running, i will if i cant win otherwise, its another tactic if you cant go more forward. its easy to say : you are a runner. but thats not really dissing me.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 pm

lyonard and creepyslash arent considered GOOD players. play alan or somebody in a 1v1 and youll see how bad you are
Back to top Go down
hilarion

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:22 am

1 v 1 is usually more about speed and pressure than micro/macro. I am not bad doing this in general and players like Savory are very good for harrassing early and fast (less than 10 minutes fight). And it's not forbidden running while u attack because u wont go/get doubled in 1v1
never played alan in 1v1 game, we should do this
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:19 am

savorybeef wrote:
lyonard and creepyslash arent considered GOOD players. play alan or somebody in a 1v1 and youll see how bad you are

maybe right, but they can tell you that im not running.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 am

savorybeef wrote:

I thought this game showed that alan is NOT a good player Exclamation Exclamation

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:37 am

any ones good on andes. sir spam alot.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 pm

goldengold wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

I thought this game showed that alan is NOT a good player Exclamation Exclamation

lol! lol!

loool the 1 time u ever beat me and it had to be in a 1v1, u have to many crap games to be considered good . thats why u got the nick name goldennub
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 pm

hilarion wrote:
1 v 1 is usually more about speed and pressure than micro/macro. I am not bad doing this in general and players like Savory are very good for harrassing early and fast (less than 10 minutes fight). And it's not forbidden running while u attack because u wont go/get doubled in 1v1
never played alan in 1v1 game, we should do this

cant wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:18 pm

hilarion is a good player and person i must add.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:03 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

lol! lol!

loool the 1 time u ever beat me and it had to be in a 1v1, u have to many crap games to be considered good . thats why u got the nick name goldennub

lol! lol! lol!

Much more to come old man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:49 am

o O lol.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
savorybeef wrote:

lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Much more to come old man.

looking forward to it little nipper , just because someones voice has broke dont make them old lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_   gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_ Empty

Back to top Go down

gøldengøld PWNING _SPUNK_
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: