The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phinchen vs Finchen

Go down 
+6
Brett
Phinchen
J4|V|3$
Allbinx
goldengold
Sanderson_FIN
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanderson_FIN

Phinchen vs Finchen Empty
PostSubject: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:44 pm

german civil war on andes

what's civil about war anyway

http://www.box.net/shared/kxv8fjmktm
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 pm

IMO phinchen should of sent AA.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:

feeds the rich while it buries the poor!
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:03 am

well i think we can all agree there are far too many poor people anyway
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:05 am

I think i was a total shithouse in this game^^
I wanted rematch, but sandy had to go Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 am

falconet ownage. i smile when i see lots of falcs get used. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Allbinx wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

feeds the rich while it buries the poor!

I'm not keyboard singing with you 'till you get your arse on-line.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm

funny story bout that.... ummm forgot the allbinx password... and whelp, i was like 14 when i made the acc. and whelp, my secret question is "iela" which i have no fucking clue what that means... and whelp, since i bought the cd so long ago i dont have the cd key.... and whelp... gg noob
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Allbinx wrote:
funny story bout that.... ummm forgot the allbinx password... and whelp, i was like 14 when i made the acc. and whelp, my secret question is "iela" which i have no fucking clue what that means... and whelp, since i bought the cd so long ago i dont have the cd key.... and whelp... gg noob

Main menu> help and tools or something > about > product key at the top which enables you to return a løst påssword
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Allbinx wrote:

I have accounts I can give you... I mean I have like 4 that are exclusively mine..
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 pm

same for me i can give you acc.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 pm

goldengold wrote:
Allbinx wrote:

Main menu> help and tools or something > about > product key at the top which enables you to return a løst påssword

thanks... but thats my problem
Back to top Go down
Wulff

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Allbinx wrote:
goldengold wrote:
Allbinx wrote:

thanks... but thats my problem

Again.. how in gods name do you forget a password you probably been writing 99999999999999999 times?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 am

ahhhh man thats just horrible. i mean your secret question.......lol. wtf.

ill hand deliver an acct to you today if your around. ill call you after my 11 am appt.

my ptsd session ends at 12.

edit.....so no secret answer but you have the pid available. so you uninstalled the game i assume? youll still be allbinx but you need another acct to get you installed. is that correct?
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:22 am

Brett wrote:
Allbinx wrote:

I have accounts I can give you... I mean I have like 4 that are exclusively mine..

Same i got like 5 accounts that are exclusively someoneelse's accounts that probably could share.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:43 am

Buck the System wrote:

ill hand deliver an acct to you today if your around. ill call you after my 11 am appt.

edit.....so no secret answer but you have the pid available. so you uninstalled the game i assume? youll still be allbinx but you need another acct to get you installed. is that correct?

nah man u need the orig cd key to recover it... ill email agecomm or w/e to see what they can do. but i can always just use immort. thanks a lot for the offer tho. all you guys. thanks neways
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

goldengold wrote:
Allbinx wrote:

goldenub is right, and that will allow you to fetch your password from RE if they reply
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:48 am

Hidan... Why do you call him "goldennub"? He's better than you in my opinion Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 am

Allbinx wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

nah man u need the orig cd key to recover it... ill email agecomm or w/e to see what they can do. but i can always just use immort. thanks a lot for the offer tho. all you guys. thanks neways
all you need is a fresh install from a different acct with all 3 discs. after that install you can link the allbinx acct. to it and just use your regular PW for allbinx.....log in. we spoke yesterday but not sure what you want to do still. im available til3pm today but after that the old lady returns from her buisness trip and i wont have time tohelp you out til the weekend.

omg, how bout the freakin rain here. over 15 inches in the last 2 weeks killed all the snow and now is on the warpath.. unbelievable. ive lived here in massachusetts all my life and never seen rain and rivers go whacko the way they have.

my old house in medway mass is gonzo from flooding from the charles river. i remeber as a kid(12) living there and the river at normal height was just at the grass line but i saw the river crested 12 feet above flood stage. just insane. if anything 1-2 feet would be shocking but 12 feet......cmon.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 pm

carl wrote:
Hidan... Why do you call him "goldennub"? He's better than you in my opinion Razz
lol, I call everyone a nub, more or less. Kerknub, nub (James), alanub (sometimes), goldenub. I think we might've played only once, carl, Razz
Back to top Go down
J4|V|3$

J4|V|3$

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 pm

i love how i dont even get a prefix. im just "nub"....and every seems to understand who you're talking about too...
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Firom wrote:
carl wrote:
lol, I call everyone a nub, more or less. Kerknub, nub (James), alanub (sometimes), goldenub. I think we might've played only once, carl, Razz

And I had to bash Proton meanwhile you and kerk struggled versus Phinchen and Savory? I've played verusu your indian rushes a few times nub!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:38 pm

carl wrote:
Firom wrote:
carl wrote:

And I had to bash Proton meanwhile you and kerk struggled versus Phinchen and Savory? I've played verusu your indian rushes a few times nub!
what? I've never fought phinchen, so I'm not sure what game you're talking about.
Indian rushes?
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Firom wrote:
carl wrote:
Firom wrote:
carl wrote:

what? I've never fought phinchen, so I'm not sure what game you're talking about.
Indian rushes?

I remember those games Razz You rushed us.. (I was smurfing btw) still my point is that we HAVE played a couple of times Smile
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:31 pm

you mean with siege eles? I haven't done that in ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen vs Finchen   Phinchen vs Finchen Empty

Back to top Go down

Phinchen vs Finchen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 1 versus 1-
Jump to: