The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Go down 
+3
Firom
NANOMENSCH
goldengold
7 posters
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Empty
PostSubject: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Had an awsome booom, even with german partner i thought it was prettttttY good!
http://www.mediafire.com/?g2gjomgllgj

golden-india
someguy-german
V
nanomansaddsajksadh - port
creep-ottømans
Back to top Go down
NANOMENSCH

NANOMENSCH

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Lol well, i said i dont play with guys i dont know, cause the german was that shitty and creepy changed the front, you only have to go in my base!
Sorry but that game was just nooby, but your boom was good, upload cause your boom was good i think?
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:24 pm

NANOMENSCH wrote:
Lol well, i said i dont play with guys i dont know, cause the german was that shitty and creepy changed the front, you only have to go in my base!
Sorry but that game was just nooby, but your boom was good, upload cause your boom was good i think?

no.. people say how shit india is, but IMO if used right they are very powerful.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 pm

goldengold wrote:
NANOMENSCH wrote:

no.. people say how shit india is, but IMO if used right they are very powerful.
who says that?
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:50 pm

India is an insane fighting civ... until you pick on Hidan's lack-of-knowledge of grens Wink
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:56 pm

I bet my idea will work.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 am

lUl-
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am

i would like to say that usually, players with same rank , india vs port or germany, india will lose...also vs spain not a big chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 pm

_Der_Gärtner_ wrote:
i would like to say that usually, players with same rank , india vs port or germany, india will lose...also vs spain not a big chance.
um from past experience india is very strong in all the catagories needed to be that way. eco,starting army,some of the best cards in the game and forward building......what else is there?

of all the civs spain can beat them all, but imo, india has the best chance vs spain. i even beat a lt col. this week using india vs his spain. spread certain civs out they are useless unless you make too many mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Manfred

Manfred

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 pm

please show me that game where u have beaten the spain lt col with your india and the name.

u really think an india player can beat a portoguese with same ranks? o_O i think that isnt possible, many drags + few musk/cassa + organ cannons = cant be beaten as india in heads up fight...not if you dont want to run out in resources
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 pm

portugal will ship 2 extra explorers and sharshoot mahouts . P
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:07 pm

When you throw on the explorers and use a lot of walls with portugal, then shell the crap out of them...india fails. Killed Lalakbisp's spain pretty hard with india though, you can ask him for details. Also, ask kerk about how Spain can get hurt by them...
Vs Germany... India will win only if germany doesn't have natives. Ask brett about that one lol.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:31 pm

India beats Germany, natives withstanding. Mansab'd Gurkha + Sepoy rape Germany. I mean, Sepoy alone counter 80% of their army.

When it comes to port it's situational and skill dependent. But proper mortar abuse and aggressive forward walling usually ruins India hard.

Spain should do okay, but it's not unwinnable for India. Howdah > Lancer, Sepoy > Rod, Mahout > Skirm. But again, very skill-dependent & micro dependent on both sides.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
portugal will ship 2 extra explorers and sharshoot mahouts . P

OP
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Brett wrote:
India beats Germany, natives withstanding. Mansab'd Gurkha + Sepoy rape Germany. I mean, Sepoy alone counter 80% of their army.

When it comes to port it's situational and skill dependent. But proper mortar abuse and aggressive forward walling usually ruins India hard.

Spain should do okay, but it's not unwinnable for India. Howdah > Lancer, Sepoy > Rod, Mahout > Skirm. But again, very skill-dependent & micro dependent on both sides.
You would think india would win that vs germany, but the thing is that nats mean that germany can throw down more skirms without fear of the mahout, killing the sepoys. In addition, that extra sieging power hurts the Indian FB power.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Firom wrote:
Brett wrote:

You would think india would win that vs germany, but the thing is that nats mean that germany can throw down more skirms without fear of the mahout, killing the sepoys. In addition, that extra sieging power hurts the Indian FB power.

Note I said "natives withstanding". I know that.
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 pm

ah, k. Never mind then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:04 am

wtf you talking about india beat germany? you crazy dude.....germany can out style any civ in the game. meaning they can play so versitile and gelete vills with the best of the civ to counter the bs india has.

i mentioned india beating spain rather easily than any other civ, but on the other hand they get owned ny most of the others.

remember old masterkenneth got it. i only used 100 vills for boom then dropped to 70 and remade them right away to get back to reasonable amount. germany cannons suck ass train time still gave me all i needed to beat him. indias strong but not that strong. team games they are very strong because of mates cards giving india stupid extras they dont deserve because RE lets the bugs go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Empty

Back to top Go down

india powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Page 1 of 1