The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AngVanD vs HidEptIng

Go down 
+7
Dr. Dreadloc
Sanderson_FIN
BedingBedang
Knight_br
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
J4|V|3$
Firom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brett

Brett

AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 pm

God I'm enjoying this ignore feature. Not seeing Buzz's posts makes this site readable for a change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:40 am

Brett wrote:
God I'm enjoying this ignore feature. Not seeing Buzz's posts makes this site readable for a change.
i used the "god" term but im not a believer. scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm

When you look at a person's, who isn't a cheater, win pc and rank it means something. PR and win percentage are great... you can judge by them whether the player is in your skill range or not. And the small community knows the players who have decayed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
San_Antonio

San_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm

like you ???
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm

well... I guess I'd have to include me in that category, having just decayed ten PR. But I meant i ex if allbinx joined a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:31 am

decay really never bothered me. like you said, everyone basicly knew who everyone was.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

dunno why u wasted your time posting that. teams where unfair imo buzz and angle.... and then u have mr "im to good to wall" ivan, who just fucks about running around with dooples instead of defending native's what an arse
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm

angel actually did the best on their team lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:37 am

this is a classic example of bad teamwork by ivan. he had spies and didnt say nothing about gameplan. he just did his own thing and left the entire native side empty. i dont even think he was ready at 40. my understanding of this game was to stay on my side because of how far away i was in terms of being close to the natives. i wasnt close at all.

i was so far away and they expected me to get to the far side without knowing i had too......thats bull shit! ivan blew this game. he does this alot. he cares about 1v1 and fks around in team games.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 am

Buck the System wrote:
this is a classic example of bad teamwork by ivan. he had spies and didnt say nothing about gameplan. he just did his own thing and left the entire native side empty. i dont even think he was ready at 40. my understanding of this game was to stay on my side because of how far away i was in terms of being close to the natives. i wasnt close at all.

i was so far away and they expected me to get to the far side without knowing i had too......thats bull shit! ivan blew this game. he does this alot. he cares about 1v1 and fks around in team games.

lol i dont give a sht to be honest lol!
Back to top Go down
Firom

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 am

Buck the System wrote:

actually... you were nowhere. Then, you wasted your whole army on maybe 1/2 of mine.
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Firom wrote:
Buck the System wrote:

actually... you were nowhere. Then, you wasted your whole army on maybe 1/2 of mine.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AngVanD vs HidEptIng   AngVanD vs HidEptIng - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AngVanD vs HidEptIng
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 3 versus 3-
Jump to: