The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud

Go down 
+4
Knight_br
goldengold
Brett
Phinchen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phinchen

PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud Empty
PostSubject: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 am

This game was just fun.
Phinchen German(2560)
Savory Spain (2000)

VERSUS

GoldenGold Brits( 2250 What a Face What a Face)
Cdts( don´t know the exact name Sad ) Ports(2100)
http://www.file-upload.net/download-2249231/Aufgezeichnete-Spiele-1.age3Yrec.html
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Goldie's British boom does need a wee bit of spiffing up, he still can't match me, Sandy and Kerk at cow-spam-and-micro-your-vills, which costs him like 100pts in score (maybe more, Kerk does 2400 with no trade).

Goldie obviously needed me this game, he's a shell of his usual self without my epic failing at Spain or something (or my usually-good ottos) Razz, more seriously will watch when I get home to criticize goldie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Brett wrote:
Goldie's British boom does need a wee bit of spiffing up, he still can't match me, Sandy and Kerk at cow-spam-and-micro-your-vills, which costs him like 100pts in score (maybe more, Kerk does 2400 with no trade).

Goldie obviously needed me this game, he's a shell of his usual self without my epic failing at Spain or something (or my usually-good ottos) Razz, more seriously will watch when I get home to criticize goldie.
i use that term alot in past conversations in RL. kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 pm

My family is originally from rural Michigan so we use a lot of odd terms in everyday life, it's kinda fun to see how people react.
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Good grief, Goldie got worked. CDT spammed quite a bit too instead of just pounding up with mortars and using the flank to knock phinchen back.

Goldie overused musks and didn't use enough huss to block the lancers, which works better than goon (situational, but usually true) for knocking down Lancers and keeping Longbow's alive. He also let his eco get horribly unbalanced and didn't switch vills to food, which hurt him. Plus he should have FB'd more in his area, so he could flank around easier. Plus he needed more culvs so Savory couldn't just mortar him to death.

Goldie needed to be Kerk and he needed an otto whore 21
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Brett wrote:
Good grief, Goldie got worked. CDT spammed quite a bit too instead of just pounding up with mortars and using the flank to knock phinchen back.

Goldie overused musks and didn't use enough huss to block the lancers, which works better than goon (situational, but usually true) for knocking down Lancers and keeping Longbow's alive. He also let his eco get horribly unbalanced and didn't switch vills to food, which hurt him. Plus he should have FB'd more in his area, so he could flank around easier. Plus he needed more culvs so Savory couldn't just mortar him to death.

Yea he raped me but I forgot redline from church and all arsenal upgrades but i still would of gotten but sexed.

Last edited by goldengold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight_br

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 pm

against britsh, spam of lancer and rods is the best ... i think scratch 211

gg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:05 am

Brett wrote:

yep deffinatly needs some spiffing up. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pedro_Paulo

Pedro_Paulo

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 am

Well good game haha goldengirl ^^
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Pedro_Paulo wrote:
Well good game haha goldengirl ^^

YOU GAY MEN.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 pm

who was that shitter using brit's.?
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:07 am

_spunk_ wrote:

See title maybe?
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 am

HAHAHAHA Goldens mighty Brits, what did you expect Al?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:53 am

or even me? na id never use brits that way.........its inferior! cheers scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:20 pm

goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

See title maybe?

u obviously did'nt see i was taking the piss ... foriegner's pffft!!
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:41 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
goldengold wrote:
_spunk_ wrote:

See title maybe?

u obviously did'nt see i was taking the piss ... foriegner's pffft!!

There are no foreigners on the Interwebs!
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 am

and these foreigners wont kno what 'takin the piss' means.. or at least no canadians do.. twats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 am

free copies of rosetta stone for everyone.....we need some serrious lingual help with a certain someone.
Back to top Go down
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:53 pm

ill speak how i please.. it gets me girls. thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am

sorry but i wasnt refering to you "this time" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud   PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud Empty

Back to top Go down

PhinchBeef vs CdtGoldenMud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The TRT Forum :: Treaty 40 :: 2 versus 2-
Jump to: