The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

toni vs omarb

Go down 
+7
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
Firom
goldengold
_spunk_
Manfred
NANOMENSCH
sapikles
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

toni vs omarb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 pm

J4|V|3$ wrote:
i think he meant more of a "what are you smoking" kind of thing
yea i know. i just avoided his comment.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:22 am

its ivan, buzz obviously doesnt have the skill to reach anywhere near that rank in sup, nor is there a treaty player that good in sup that can play germans that well. which leaves ivan. he also talks like ivan shoulda been completely obvious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 am

savorybeef wrote:
its ivan, buzz obviously doesnt have the skill to reach anywhere near that rank in sup, nor is there a treaty player that good in sup that can play germans that well. which leaves ivan. he also talks like ivan shoulda been completely obvious
too funny. hi ivan it me. hi
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 pm

savorybeef wrote:

u really think he played them well.? i though he palyed them pretty bad tbh with 3 all native's took that long...
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm

mmmmm LOL at you beefy

i just downloaded the game, lets see how toni plays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:45 am

savorybeef wrote:
ummmm, probably way ahead of your time on eso but maybe someone with good memory will remember the name "10"? he/me/you/who lol. by far the best germany civ player ever. where is he now? lmfao.........
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 pm

who?? i think u have your own view's on who u think is good and we have our's
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 pm

toni deleted all his vills and spamed in both sides, omar defended so bad the natives side or toni just out massed him idk, cant tell toni did bad he just got map control so fast and made it look easy.

alan u say that he did bad with the 3 native but spamming them into musk lb spam is kind of idiot, also that he would have drain fast.

attacking 2 sides was a good idea, i think he just played safe
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:27 pm

_spunk_ wrote:
was like watching a true top 3 1v1 in action there. i like how fast he killed brits with 3 native's post's take note's

mmm i just saw this post LOL
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:55 am

toni's in {hug} clan? uuh xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:02 am

sapikles wrote:
toni deleted all his vills and spamed in both sides, omar defended so bad the natives side or toni just out massed him idk, cant tell toni did bad he just got map control so fast and made it look easy.

alan u say that he did bad with the 3 native but spamming them into musk lb spam is kind of idiot, also that he would have drain fast.

attacking 2 sides was a good idea, i think he just played safe
he played horribly. sitting back and defending gets you no where. im not a big fan of brit civ because they are one of the best civs at sitting back and out eco an opponent and very good artillery train times and longbows make it easy for british civ players to end up playing a totally bad style of laying back.

did i mention they are bugged too......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: toni vs omarb   toni vs omarb - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

toni vs omarb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2