The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. I love teh new site!

Go down 
+7
UofA_RX7
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS
_spunk_
cmontuptim
Allbinx
Dr. Dreadloc
Patzer925
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:20 am

What kind of kill ratio should you expect when using China? My last game I had 0.57 I know that sucks but what do you normally expect to have, Allbinx or anyone else who uses them?

I was fighting alot of Gendarmes and my mates were Ottos.
Back to top Go down
ivanteran

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 pm

1+ always is the minimun to conesider good kill lose ratio
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:48 pm

I have alot to improve on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:14 pm

UofA_RX7 wrote:
I.LOVE.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS wrote:
people bitch at china most just because of the team artierlly... not because they think china are op

its so so so gay fighting a port or otto with china becuase its practically instant arterilly...

It is instant abus anf grend. For otto.
oh man that just gives me the chills owning with 60 abus. gaurded by a mate of coarse.
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:30 pm

What do you think I may be doing wrong to have such a low ratio? Spamming too much and not enough micro with the units I already have out? I was fighting a French player who actually had a balance of units on California using China. Made alot of Changdao and they took the Gendarmes down but it took alot of them to push them back. Only way I knew to help out my teammate against heavy cav.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:20 am

no matter how much eco gends own china. the ratio is allways near the worst of all civs. except russia.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Dreadloc
Admin
Dr. Dreadloc

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 am

I do not see many players with a 1+ kill rato with china nor russia, the exception would be the civ you face and the skills between the players.

usualy any civ that has cheaper units tends to have a harder time to get kill rato above 1.+ compare to a civ that their units are more expensive and stronger.
Back to top Go down
https://trt-aoe3-clan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 pm

ive seen it, but with a counter to cav from your partner. 1 stable/rax from a mate to counter the cav and china can get positive ratio alot of times.
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 pm

LMAO at your avatar Dr. Dreadloc
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:48 am

Dr. Dreadloc wrote:
I do not see many players with a 1+ kill rato with china nor russia, the exception would be the civ you face and the skills between the players.

usualy any civ that has cheaper units tends to have a harder time to get kill rato above 1.+ compare to a civ that their units are more expensive and stronger.

i got a 1.5 kr against protons spain+natives that was the most embarrassing thing ive ever seen. also id give china a 70-30 win percent over brit. OHR takes care of lbow/musk/huss all with one banner, then they can completely nullify brit artillery. people also underestimate china's cav its pretty damn tough, and can dish out alot of damage. i think their military is relatively even, a little in china's favor imo, but i like china's eco alot more than brits
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:01 pm

The last couple of games I've played using China I have been switching my paddies from food to coin once I gather 80k food. Is it better to wait and then switch right at 40? Should I go ahead and gather over 100k food? I've been doing this to have some coin on hand for cav and Rattans and such.
Back to top Go down
Allbinx

Allbinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:38 pm

its better to switch them at 40. cuz u wont run out of gold either way since u gather so fast. also its better to switch at 40 so that u can get one more gold card out and this will be more efficient to gather gold on
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 pm

I will start doing that then TY

What is the key factor in getting all of your vills out and age up to 5 in 20 mins? I've watched your China booms and don't know what the heck i'm doing wrong. The best I can get is 21 minutes. I watched Bucks boom also and you guys make it run so smoothly.
Back to top Go down
E_Drenaline

E_Drenaline

PostSubject: Cya   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks for opening this site up to AOE Players especially treaty players. This is the best place to find treaty recs imho. I've made alot of posts on here and made an ass of myself more than a few times by putting my 2 cents in where it wasn't asked for. I'm going to quit posting on here before I become annoying. Who knows, maybe I'll get good enough from what I've already learned from the recs and on your sites to compete against you guys sometime.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I love teh new site!   Hello. I love teh new site! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. I love teh new site!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3