The TRT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phinchen V goldengold

Go down 
+5
_spunk_
Phinchen
carl
Tom
goldengold
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldengold

goldengold

Phinchen V goldengold Empty
PostSubject: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:54 am

Nazi battle.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e5e2mnimw5l

Apparently it all happened because of my position but i had the same as phinchen the game before in aGerman mirror but i had enough sense to make some MOTARS.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:40 am

I suppose you won this one? Wink
Back to top Go down
carl

carl

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:59 am

Tom wrote:
I suppose you won this one? Wink

I think he did. Congratulations Smile
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:04 pm

ah man, what an annoying game...
if you see this position tomo, you may will remember our sainmirror, where you were spammed down cause of bad position... was the same here. isn´t really a good game What a Face
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Phinchen wrote:
ah man, what an annoying game...
if you see this position tomo, you may will remember our sainmirror, where you were spammed down cause of bad position... was the same here. isn´t really a good game What a Face

Like I said before, all you had to do was make a couple of motars and GG.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 pm

I can redisgn that map, and we play it as scenario, only we both have their other positions. Let´s see who wins there^^
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Phinchen wrote:
I can redisgn that map, and we play it as scenario, only we both their other positions. Let´s see who wins there^^

Øk ;=).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:26 pm

watched and im stumped as to why you made so many early war wagons. imo if you waited to use them a few more mins your eco would have been so much better off.

also, golden wasnt even making units after the initial battle so you should have spammed him with any unit to at least get that 3rd tp. spamming is fine imo as long as it gets the job done.

BTW quiting like that is something i hope you pull when and if we play. lol quiting is such a good quality.
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Buck the System wrote:
watched and im stumped as to why you made so many early war wagons. imo if you waited to use them a few more mins your eco would have been so much better off.

also, golden wasnt even making units after the initial battle so you should have spammed him with any unit to at least get that 3rd tp. spamming is fine imo as long as it gets the job done.

BTW quiting like that is something i hope you pull when and if we play. lol quiting is such a good quality.

Wait, he had a bad eco because of those 20 wagons he spammed after treaty? Rolling Eyes Neutral
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 pm

well u dont spam expensive units at start of the game especially with german. they have so many upgrades cards to use best of using them a little later in the game. he spams WW so much every game ive seen him play crazy tactic TBH
Back to top Go down
goldengold

goldengold

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:09 pm

WW sucks IMO, i probably made about 10 that game.
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:59 pm

WW pwn good to use as anti artillery till u got yours made
Back to top Go down
sapikles

sapikles

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:01 pm

goldengold wrote:

WW doesnt sucks, with good micro thy are pretty awesome anticav, now if u just spam them and u let them shot the skirms then its a totally waste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:47 am

sapikles wrote:
goldengold wrote:

WW doesnt sucks, with good micro thy are pretty awesome anticav, now if u just spam them and u let them shot the skirms then its a totally waste
they are the best unit for germany. pop issues aside they are very good at blocking and hiding your artillery if you use them. scratch i love using them to incapacitate the other player by just stacking them like jenga blocks. that said theres no way in hell you can micro WW the same as any other cav. sure you can micro them but its not even close to reg. cav micro. its more of defending/blocking than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 am

WW are only on the moutains of andes usefull, in the free field a waste, if you have natives
Back to top Go down
BedingBedang

BedingBedang

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 pm

And they're pretty effective vs art.
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Buck the System wrote:
sapikles wrote:
goldengold wrote:

they are the best unit for germany. pop issues aside they are very good at blocking and hiding your artillery if you use them. scratch i love using them to incapacitate the other player by just stacking them like jenga blocks. that said theres no way in hell you can micro WW the same as any other cav. sure you can micro them but its not even close to reg. cav micro. its more of defending/blocking than anything else.

i dont think you know what micro is, ivan is saying that they are a waste unless you put them on the counters manually, which is true and is the same thing with howdahs, they are plenty good units you just have to use them right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 am

savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
sapikles wrote:
goldengold wrote:

i dont think you know what micro is, ivan is saying that they are a waste unless you put them on the counters manually, which is true and is the same thing with howdahs, they are plenty good units you just have to use them right
yea i dont know micro. your a fool. you dont know micro til you can micro a whole army. you sit and wait for a miracle while im aggressive and own.
Back to top Go down
Phinchen

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:37 am

Buck the System wrote:
savorybeef wrote:
Buck the System wrote:
sapikles wrote:
goldengold wrote:

yea i dont know micro. your a fool. you dont know micro til you can micro a whole army. you sit and wait for a miracle while im aggressive and own.
boah, savory, if i were you i would go drying in a corner of your room and pray to buck to give you some brain and teach you aoe3 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:42 pm

you don't know micro till you've reached lieut col in supremacy... now who here has done that.. savory... me.. ivan?
Back to top Go down
savorybeef

savorybeef

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Sanderson_FIN wrote:
you don't know micro till you've reached lieut col in supremacy... now who here has done that.. savory... me.. ivan?

i think this sums it up pretty well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:09 am

if you only knew. hahaha

i keep half of my accts unknown to evryone, so the jokes on you. gay man
Back to top Go down
_spunk_

_spunk_

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:08 am

Sanderson_FIN wrote:

soon enough there will be the "treaty player's are noob's" comments. im sure if we actually played sup as much as u boys a few of us could reach that level just like we did in treaty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:49 am

savorybeef wrote:
Sanderson_FIN wrote:

i think this sums it up pretty well
lol yea your a team player. the team gives you all that you ever have recieved in aoe3.

you cant do anything alone. if you tried it would be the biggest fail you ever seen or talked about. so epic fail as you say gay freak!
Back to top Go down
Sanderson_FIN

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:04 am

yea spunk but till you do.. you know nothing about micro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phinchen V goldengold   Phinchen V goldengold Empty

Back to top Go down

Phinchen V goldengold
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next